Debbie Wasserman Schultz staffer arrested trying to flee America & charged with bank fraud

1- it's a daily caller article . Fake news site .

2- Debbie is the one they stole it from . If anything the FBI would be trying to get her property back .

Missed the FBI seized smashed hard drives didn't ya?

Timmy seems to miss a lot of things.. That being said, I hope they are able to get more info from this guy., I bet he has a gold mine in his head! I hope they are able to keep it from getting blown off!

If i were him I'd stay in jail and cut a deal

I agree he's safer in prison, prison is his life insurance.

2- Debbie is the one they stole it from . If anything the FBI would be trying to get her property back .

Timmy seems to miss a lot of things.. That being said, I hope they are able to get more info from this guy., I bet he has a gold mine in his head! I hope they are able to keep it from getting blown off!

I imagine Hillary is paying attention

Wht did she threaten, shill? She's hiding something.

This guy arrested, he takes a deal Wasserman is screwed, blued and tattooed.

You want to go with that logic huh? Why is trump hiding his taxes ?

she doesn't want to answer that.... she lives in a disgusting delusional world with other trump freaks who think only democrats should be investigated....

that's because they're treasonous lowlives.

There are multiple threads in Trump's taxes, fake lawyer,. Go find one

you wish I was fake... keep telling yourself that, skank.

It's painfully obvious you're not and never have been an attorney.

If you were you'd see the dire predicament Wasserman is now in.

But but but what about Timothy McVeigh? :omg:

Oh wait, hold on, wrong thread :eusa_doh:

But but but what about PUTIN? :omg:

Oh wait, hold on, wrong thread :eusa_doh:

I imagine Hillary is paying attention

Hopefully he won't "commit suicide" in his cell, you know hang "himself" with a little bit of um help from "others" That would be very convenient wouldn't it?

Simply amazing that Crooked Debbie & Crooked Hillary aren't behind bars.

come on Sessions!

"This Awan Brothers arrest could save Jeff Sessions. This is blockbuster development!" - Mike Cernovich

"This Awan Brothers arrest could save Jeff Sessions. This is blockbuster development!" - Mike Cernovich

What's killing me on this is why did Paul Ryan knowing the full extent of what was going on hand this over to the Capitol Police?

r in order to build a criminal case against a Pakistani IT staffer suspected of massive cyber-security breaches.

If there was no classified material, what does that even mean?

Debbie is in trouble,,with her looks, wont be easy to disquise herself to the airport looking for a plane to australia

Forum List

Back