Debra Messing, Psychiatrist!

Pale-faced actress, Debra Messing, has a message for all Black Americans: If you vote for Donald Trump then you are mentally ill.

Yup, there’s no ifs, ands, or buts about it, you need psychiatric help. The underlying message Messing is communicating, of course, is that Black Americans don’t have any right to think for themselves: they either can vote for the Democrats or not vote. Period.

This is just the latest in showing the Left know they’ve lost the black vote.

'Will & Grace' star celebrates sign calling black Trump voters mentally ill

All she did was say thank you. That means democrats have lost the African America vote and she either believes or said they need to see a psychiatrist?

You really are delusional.

If you think that democrats have lost the African American vote you're even more delusional than I thought.

If you look at the 2018 election, African Americans were the largest vote for the democrats with 90% of African Americans voting for democrats:

Blacks voted overwhelmingly (90%) for the Democratic candidate, including comparable shares of black men (88%) and black women (92%).

The 2018 midterm vote: Divisions by race, gender, education

There will be 2 more years of trump's behavior toward minorities by the time the election happens. I won't be surprised if that 90% voting for democratic candidates increases.

Same with women. We don't like to see what trump has been doing to our nation, to women and to refugee children and adults at our border.

I also agree with the church's sign. I would include it to be any human not just African Americans.

What is your problem with freedom, freedom of speech and our constitution? Freedom of speech is for everyone. Not just those who say what you agree with and want to hear.

Pale-faced actress, Debra Messing, has a message for all Black Americans: If you vote for Donald Trump then you are mentally ill.

Yup, there’s no ifs, ands, or buts about it, you need psychiatric help. The underlying message Messing is communicating, of course, is that Black Americans don’t have any right to think for themselves: they either can vote for the Democrats or not vote. Period.

All she did was say thank you. That means democrats have lost the African America vote and she either believes or said they need to see a psychiatrist?

If you think that democrats have lost the African American vote you're even more delusional than I thought.

If you look at the 2018 election, African Americans were the largest vote for the democrats with 90% of African Americans voting for democrats:

Blacks voted overwhelmingly (90%) for the Democratic candidate, including comparable shares of black men (88%) and black women (92%).

There will be 2 more years of trump's behavior toward minorities by the time the election happens. I won't be surprised if that 90% voting for democratic candidates increases.

Same with women. We don't like to see what trump has been doing to our nation, to women and to refugee children and adults at our border.

I also agree with the church's sign. I would include it to be any human not just African Americans.

What is your problem with freedom, freedom of speech and our constitution? Freedom of speech is for everyone. Not just those who say what you agree with and want to hear.

Blacks will continue to vote to stay on the Dim plantation for years to come, don't worry.

It’s amusing when celebrities make statements that demonstrate political acumen...

Using race as a political tool is called racist demagoguery and it a form of racism.
Democrats are despicable racist cretin.

Blacks will continue to vote to stay on the Dim plantation for years to come, don't worry.

Unlike you, I'm not a partisan hack.

I've been a registered Independent since I first registered to vote in 1978. I've voted a variety of different parties though the years. However I've never voted for a republican. If the republicans ever have a candidate I agree with I'll vote for them.

There are a lot more political parties than just the spineless democrats and batcrap crazy republicans. You might want to actually read that voter's pamphlet that your state makes available to you at election time. You will see a variety of different candidates and parties running.

While you project what you do on me.

Pointing out the truth to the lies of the OP just shows I'm not a partisan hack and prefer truth over lies. Unlike the OP and so many of your far right radical extremists.

By the way, you should have directed your statement to the OP. That's the person who has the situation very wrong.

Not me.

Unlike you, I'm not a partisan hack.

I've been a registered Independent since I first registered to vote in 1978. I've voted a variety of different parties though the years. However I've never voted for a republican. If the republicans ever have a candidate I agree with I'll vote for them.

There are a lot more political parties than just the spineless democrats and batcrap crazy republicans. You might want to actually read that voter's pamphlet that your state makes available to you at election time. You will see a variety of different candidates and parties running.

While you project what you do on me.

Pointing out the truth to the lies of the OP just shows I'm not a partisan hack and prefer truth over lies. Unlike the OP and so many of your far right radical extremists.

By the way, you should have directed your statement to the OP. That's the person who has the situation very wrong.

Not me.

If you've never voted for a Republican, then my voting record is much more diverse than yours.

Forum List

Back