December 30, 2022 Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

Another TDS thread. :heehee:
1672434289644.jpeg

What an awesome guy. Once again,he sets the record straight from the lying fake news media.

0db685f2bd7b57bf.jpg
Why do you need the new media to tell you something.

There it is, Trump's 2020 return. And I got to be honest, losing almost 60 million dollars a year is not conducive to "creating jobs" or building jackshit. And the return looks sketchy on its face. It is screaming for an audit, and yet even when regulations require the IRS to audit the returns of the president and vice-president, Trump wasn't audited.

I mean look at all those Schedule C's. One for each of Trump's multiple personal businesses. Time and time again, the expenses for the business just happen to be the exact same as the income. I mean maybe it could happen once, perhaps even twice. But over and over again? I call bullshit.

Take DJT Operations. Zero income, $1,239 in taxes and licenses, $2,000 in legal and professional services. The problem is DJT Operations is the "business" that operates his 757. Flying cost is probably close to ten grand an hour.

Melania Trump plays along too. She still has a "modeling" career. Total income in 2020, $3,848. Want to take a guess at what her expenses were? Yep, $3,848. Donald Trump has a business that offers management services. He took it a little over $87,000 in 2020, but who would pay him for management advice when his "expenses" for that business were, you guessed it, a little over $87,000.

Look, I have completed Schedule C's for three damn decades. If you expense more than 50% of your profit it kind of throws up a red flag, COGS is calculated separately. Trump fought so hard not to have his tax return released because he knew, he was making a mockery out of the entire system.

Finally, remember that bullshit about how Trump was donating his salary to charity. Well, his charitable contributions is 2020 were ZIPPO, NOTHING, NADA. He didn't even give two shits to the Salvation Army. Admiring this piece of shit self-absorbed asshole has got to be the epitome of ignorance.

Trump is the richest poh boy you done did ever did meet.
Your attack on our constitution and violation of the 4th Amendment didn't quite go as you hoped or planned, did it Nazi boi?

When will AOC release her taxes?

From bartender to multi-millionaire with just two years in congress. How exactly did that happen?

No, he's just crying about how unfair people are being to him and trying to get out in front of the release of his tax returns. And, he's using campaign funds to do it. Dunno how this really applies to his run for president in 2024, but okay............whatever.

Actually, your attack on the constitution blew up in your face.

You traitor motherfuckers crushed the 4th Amendment for what? Not exactly the result you seditionist bastards were looking for.

In Top Gun, Tom Cruise played a Navy Aviator - in real life, you claim to have been a Navy Falator - which means you took an oath to "protect and defend the constitution of the United States."

No wonder you hate the Oath Keepers - because you're an oath breaker.

I thought it would be about his NFT's and how they are now valued at $$$$$$$$$$
You seditionists thought his returns would show that he was broke and engaged in tax fraud.

You violated our constitution and shit on the bill of rights for THIS?

I thought this thread would be about why trump stole our nation`s top secrets. Oh well.
you mean the accusation that never panned out to anything?
You mean that?
Or do you mean Hillary deleting 33K emails that were under subpoena.
Troll.

Why do you need the new media to tell you something.

There it is, Trump's 2020 return. And I got to be honest, losing almost 60 million dollars a year is not conducive to "creating jobs" or building jackshit. And the return looks sketchy on its face. It is screaming for an audit, and yet even when regulations require the IRS to audit the returns of the president and vice-president, Trump wasn't audited.

I mean look at all those Schedule C's. One for each of Trump's multiple personal businesses. Time and time again, the expenses for the business just happen to be the exact same as the income. I mean maybe it could happen once, perhaps even twice. But over and over again? I call bullshit.

Take DJT Operations. Zero income, $1,239 in taxes and licenses, $2,000 in legal and professional services. The problem is DJT Operations is the "business" that operates his 757. Flying cost is probably close to ten grand an hour.

Melania Trump plays along too. She still has a "modeling" career. Total income in 2020, $3,848. Want to take a guess at what her expenses were? Yep, $3,848. Donald Trump has a business that offers management services. He took it a little over $87,000 in 2020, but who would pay him for management advice when his "expenses" for that business were, you guessed it, a little over $87,000.

Look, I have completed Schedule C's for three damn decades. If you expense more than 50% of your profit it kind of throws up a red flag, COGS is calculated separately. Trump fought so hard not to have his tax return released because he knew, he was making a mockery out of the entire system.

Finally, remember that bullshit about how Trump was donating his salary to charity. Well, his charitable contributions is 2020 were ZIPPO, NOTHING, NADA. He didn't even give two shits to the Salvation Army. Admiring this piece of shit self-absorbed asshole has got to be the epitome of ignorance.
Wow.

I cant believe the IRS missed this stuff.

I mean, if true is is either tax evasion or tax fraud.

I guess the IRS does not audit one of the most active businesses in the country.

You are an idiot. I can rip apart everything you just said. Truth is. I don't have to. But on a side note....it is quite obvious you have never owned a business. LMAO......his 757.......

Curious einstein.....do you know a balance sheet works? Do you even know what a balance sheet is? How about a P&L?

Are you aware of what accrual accounting is?

Curious......do you know what payroll taxes are? Are you one of those Bernie Sanders people that believe those are taxes taken out of the checks of employees? Bernie knows better but he believes you are stupid enough to believe otherwise.

LMAO....his 757.

Next time, actually click the link, moron.

I did. And the first couple of lines talked about a 69 year old dude and his wife being happy about being able to ride a bike again that was electrically assisted. Then? It told me to enter my e-mail to keep reading. Nope, not gonna do that as I don't want a whole bunch of crap in my e-mail.

Forum List

Back