Decision reached in Arbrey case

This thread is an example as are the many Rittenhouse threads. The case here though is a lot more clear cut than Rittenhouse. I am fine with both verdicts.
Me too...Kyle was running away...not trying to arrest anyone...these three men deserve what they got imo....they should have called the cops and went home to wait for them....

A lot of race pimps out there are disappointed. They were hoping for a non-guilty verdict that would give them an excuse to get in the streets and burn America.
Only white racists believe that. Blacks around America are going to celebrate because far too many times things have gone the other way.

The race thing is why they thought they could do what they did. That race stuff is why these guys almost got away with murder. The crime was covered up and if not for thv families persistence and a video threse guys would have still be free. That's because of this race stuff white racists such as yourself whine about until you can make up some racism against whites.

Try again you POS. You're the racist, for sure. I know your type. You're a dying breed on the wrong side of history. Both juries (Rittenhouse, Arbery) got it right. I called for these guys to be guilty, but for a race card playing, illiterate POS like yourself that's not good enough. It will never be good enough for people of your ilk. Have a great day! :finger3:

With a crime like this no matter what the judge does this is effectively the death penalty for all of them.
They WILL NOT survive in prison unless they opt to remain in solitary confinement the rest of their lives. The prison population will kill them.

Full stop

Good sign but it Doesn't matter until there is a sentencing. Given Amber Guyger...a conviction go guilt on a murder charge means nothing.

Georgia has a minimum. 20 years for a murder conviction. Gonna be tough to get less.

He videoed the incident. That's it. Are we going to charge everyone who videos a crime?

Just like when you are with your buddy who is robbing the bank and all you do is tape it...guess what you are still guilty of robbing the bank, no different than the get away driver.

It's my understanding that Arbrey was known for burglary and frequently used "jogging" as an excuse to scope potential targets.

That being said, burglarizing an empty construction site is not a capital crime. The jury got it right.

Forum List

Back