🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Decision reached in Arbrey case

You join someone while they are committing a crime and then film it also, you are just as guilty as they are.

Go join a buddy robbing a bank and see if you do not get charged as well

Oddly enough it seems those 3 guys assumed everyone would view the video as self defense. But it was quite the opposite. It showed a different story.

Moral of the story is don't grab your gun and friends and proceed to chase and corner someone against their will because you "think" they committed a crime.

Seriously, take the politics out of it and think about it, if these 3 guys are found not guilty it means anyone can chase and stop you at gunpoint and detain for you for questioning without any proof of a crime. This case has far more reaching repercussions than the typical race BS.
The race thing is why they thought they could do what they did. That race stuff is why these guys almost got away with murder. The crime was covered up and if not for thv families persistence and a video threse guys would have still be free. That's because of this race stuff white racists such as yourself whine about until you can make up some racism against whites.

I’ve gotta say, I’m impressed with our legal process in the last two big cases we had: Rittenhouse and Arbery.

Very big in the media and very politically charged cases. And the jury has gotten both right in my opinion.

Agreed. IMO both juries got it right and were not intimidated by outside pressure. Maybe there is hope for this country after all.

What a joke. Meanwhile a jury has one that won’t convict black mass murderer in Texas.

EE10CAB1-104C-41CC-8AF2-A41E8CF2542A.jpeg

The race thing is why they thought they could do what they did. That race stuff is why these guys almost got away with murder. The crime was covered up and if not for thv families persistence and a video threse guys would have still be free. That's because of this race stuff white racists such as yourself whine about until you can make up some racism against whites.
And I think there are charges against some of those aren’t there?

Forum List

Back