Deep State Take-down In Progress!

The swamp keeps enlarging every single day under this president.

One of Scott Pruitt’s friends, Albert kelly, a disgraced banker from Tulsa was BANNED from the banking industry. No word on what this criminal actually did to get this dubious honor.

Since he helped get loans for EPA Head, Pruitt, he hired him to run all the Superfund sites. Yes he did.

Just like most in the administration , he had zero experience for the position.

Peer, an envir group petitioned EPA for notes, agendas etc. to check up on this hack if he was doing his job.

The EPA STALLED for 10 months refusing to do it... then finally responded by saying they kept nothing. Kelly has done absolutely nothing in cleaning up the Superfund sites.

That’s the incompetent and willful neglect that is happening in this government .. THAT YOU TRUMP WHORES DEFEND.

I'm thinking that 2018 will be a very interesting year. And Trump and America will be the winners.

Prison Planet.com » Deep State Takedown In Progress: Is Trump About To Start Arresting Top Democrats And Bringing Them To Justice?
It’s a toss up. The only think funnier than anyone using the term DEEP STATE is using Prison Planet as a source.
You idiots crack me up.

I have to admit, everytime I see the term "deep state" I laugh. Talking about parroting the GOP talking points.

I'm thinking that 2018 will be a very interesting year. And Trump and America will be the winners.

Prison Planet.com » Deep State Takedown In Progress: Is Trump About To Start Arresting Top Democrats And Bringing Them To Justice?
It’s a toss up. The only think funnier than anyone using the term DEEP STATE is using Prison Planet as a source.
You idiots crack me up.

I have to admit, everytime I see the term "deep state" I laugh. Talking about parroting the GOP talking points.
I would bet that there were people who had the same view about Hitlers Nazi's. I would also bet that if you had been alive then, you would have supported Hitler. You both have a lot in common.

You idiots crack me up.

I would bet that there were people who had the same view about Hitlers Nazi's. I would also bet that if you had been alive then, you would have supported Hitler. You both have a lot in common.

Sweet, only 9 post in and Godwin's law is evoked! Well done little man! that might be a record for you.

CB53A8FF-2D66-4D34-A00C-013E7284027D.jpeg

You idiots crack me up.

Trump admires Putin and other despots because they get away with things he only wishes he can get away with.

You idiots crack me up.

Sweet, only 9 post in and Godwin's law is evoked! Well done little man! that might be a record for you.
That does not, in any way, invalidate my observation.

If nothing else, Trump is the most 'interesting' president in my lifetime but this article is pure speculation and wishful thinking. Trump will MAGA by leaving office.

yeah you cant use prison planet as a reliable source.Jones is a double agent part o the deep state.

You idiots crack me up.

Of course not, nothing could ever get you to deviate from the party line. You will be loyal to the party till the bitter end.

You idiots crack me up.

Of course not, nothing could ever get you to deviate from the party line. You will be loyal to the party till the bitter end.
That just goes to show how little you know. I'm not loyal to any party. I'm loyal to my country and the Constitution. What are you loyal to?

That just goes to show how little you know. I'm not loyal to any party. I'm loyal to my country and the Constitution. What are you loyal to?

Yeah ok. Whatever you say. For someone not "loyal" you sure do a great job of parroting all the talking points. I am sure you get a nice pat on the head from your party masters on a regular basis.

As for me, 30 years ago I took an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States, I take that every bit as serious today as the day I first swore to do it.

Yeah ok. Whatever you say. For someone not "loyal" you sure do a great job of parroting all the talking points. I am sure you get a nice pat on the head from your party masters on a regular basis.

As for me, 30 years ago I took an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States, I take that every bit as serious today as the day I first swore to do it.
There is nothing funnier than a liberal pretending to not being a liberal. Who do you think you're fooling besides yourself.

There is nothing funnier than a liberal pretending to not being a liberal. Who do you think you're fooling besides yourself.

Poor little partisan hack, all you know is Con vs Lib, right vs left. Your sad little mind cannot see beyond the black and white. What a terrible way to live life, but I guess you probably do not know any better as I am sure you whole life has been the same way.

Poor little partisan hack, all you know is Con vs Lib, right vs left. Your sad little mind cannot see beyond the black and white. What a terrible way to live life, but I guess you probably do not know any better as I am sure you whole life has been the same way.
You make the mistake of thinking that I care what you think.

Forum List

Back