Deficit Increased by $7B under Trump, But now the GOP tries to claim fiscal Responsibility????

If Capital Gains can be so easily avoided...why are they even worrying about it.? Because the claims are bullshit
It’s lost revenue! Why don’t you want it? I thought that was your goal? Hmmm

They can shift WHEN they pay that tax but they end up paying it anyway
You again, don’t want new jobs for those looking, don’t get your hatred of your country men! Wow

So NOW, Oct 2021, it is ok to say "blame it on both parties."

I'm been saying this forever, but ALL I get is "Nazi," "Communist". "Fascist Pig." etc.

Now I finally see the RWI's admitting that trump holds at least some responsibility.

Welcome to the "Both Parties Suck, and ALL politicians are criminals" Club.
Winco, I have always said that both parties are responsible.
So stop with your fucking broadbrush

Anyone or anything that thinks they're paying down debt by borrowing more is wrong.
Paying down debt is deflationary.

Anyone who knows anything about the subject thinks that would be a disaster

Look up deflation

. Conditions become ripe for debt deflation to set in at the first sign of trouble.

At that point, either a real economic shock or a correction in market interest rates can put pressure on heavily indebted businesses, consumers, and investment speculators. Some of them have trouble revolving, refinancing, or making their payments on various debt obligations such as business loans, mortgages, car loans, student loans, and credit cards. The resulting delinquencies and defaults lead to debt liquidation and writedowns of bad debts by lenders, which start to eat away some of the accumulated supply of circulating credit in the economy.

Banks' balance sheets become shakier, and depositors may seek to withdraw their funds as cash in case the bank fails. A bank run may ensue, whereby banks have over extended loans and liabilities against inadequate cash reserves and the bank can no longer meet its own obligations. Financial institutions begin to collapse, removing liquidity that indebted borrowers have become even more desperate for.

This reduction in the supply of money and credit then reduces the ability of consumers, businesses, and speculative investors to continue to borrow and bid up asset and consumer goods prices, so that prices may stop rising or even begin to fall. Falling prices put even more pressure on indebted businesses, consumers, and investors because the nominal value of their debts remain fixed as the corresponding nominal value of their revenues, incomes, and collateral falls through price deflation. And at that point the cycle of debt and price deflation feeds back on itself.

In the near-term this process of debt deflation involves a wave of business failures, personal bankruptcies, and increasing unemployment. The economy experiences a recession and economic output slows as debt financed consumption and investment drop.

GW Bush inherited a balanced budget and projected surplus..
The GOP Congress spent like CRAZY and completely wasted and squandered that balanced budget. (then they crashed the economy 7 years later)

In 2016, Obama's last year, the US annual deficit was at $587 B a year.
In 2020 the US deficit was projected to be $1.1 T, precovid (it came in at $3T)

Trump and the GOP doubled the yearly budget deficit in just 3 years, AND they never had 3% GDP annually.

Now these trash republican try and claim to be the fiscally responsible ones even though the GOP has destroyed the countries finances. The GOP refuses to do the right thing and fund our government to keep the economy booming under Biden. The GOP has raised the debt ceiling countless times for themselves, but never for anybody else. the GOP is playing games with our economy. The economy is booming and the GOP are jealous because they such at the economy.

This is just another example of the joke and failure of the GOP. The GOP has destroyed our finances, and they won't work with the dems to help our country. The GOP doesn't care about our country at all, they care about the GOP. Party over country. Why else would the GOP spend so recklessly for so long???

Everything posted here is 100% fact, I know you hate it, I know you people are squirming and crying right now, but the truth can be a tough pill for Trumpers to swallow. You hate the truth. You hate my facts. Facts are kryptonite to a Trumper.

Democrats have had opportunities in the past, when they had a complete majority for a few months during obama years, and even now, they have all 3 branches of government, and you could pass any legiature you want.

Manchin and sinema? I promise, Pelosi knows exactly which buttons to push to bring those two in line. Get them on board and you can pass every single piece of legislation you want, but they won't, just like they didn't when they had the majority during obama.

Dems could enact all of it. Just get Manchin and sinema to come around and you could have all of it. The power to end the filibuster, then you could tax the rich, free medical, free college, free housing, amnesty to millions of illegals, stack the courts. You could do all of this, and the repubs would be powerless to stop it. You could do it, but you wont...my question is why?

I think I know the answer. That answer is, while you love to use those things as a club to beat the republican party with, you know that doing all that you want to do would bankrupt the country in a very short time.

So, as I've said before, you have the power, so rather than blame the republican party for all the problems, use your power to fix them. Do what you guys want to do...stop wasting time and get to it.

I think I know the answer. That answer is, while you love to use those things as a club to beat the republican party with, you know that doing all that you want to do would bankrupt the country in a very short time.
So it's all part of a grand plan?

Mancin and Sinema are acting out their part?

Let me guess...Q told you this...right?

Democrats have had opportunities in the past, when they had a complete majority for a few months during obama years, and even now, they have all 3 branches of government, and you could pass any legiature you want.

Manchin and sinema? I promise, Pelosi knows exactly which buttons to push to bring those two in line. Get them on board and you can pass every single piece of legislation you want, but they won't, just like they didn't when they had the majority during obama.

Dems could enact all of it. Just get Manchin and sinema to come around and you could have all of it. The power to end the filibuster, then you could tax the rich, free medical, free college, free housing, amnesty to millions of illegals, stack the courts. You could do all of this, and the repubs would be powerless to stop it. You could do it, but you wont...my question is why?

So, as I've said before, you have the power, so rather than blame the republican party for all the problems, use your power to fix them. Do what you guys want to do...stop wasting time and get to it.
Always blame gopers even when you have numbers! It’s all demofk

I guess McConnell is part of the plan too with his filibuster

Both parties spend.

Dems spend and find ways to pay for it

Republicans spend and hand out tax cuts

And then become deficit hawks when they lose control of the purse strings.

Pure fucking dishonest hypocrites
Republicans spend and hand out tax cuts

OK, get Pelosi to push whatever buttons it takes to get Manchin and sinema to vote like she wants, because she has the power to do it, then you can raise taxes in the rich to whatever you want. 60%? 80% after 10 million? You guys can do these things NOW, but, like in the past, you won't. Why is that? Dems have had opportunities, and they keep talking about all the bad things repubs have done, but they never take the opportunity to do any of the things they say they want to do. Why?

GW Bush inherited a balanced budget and projected surplus..
The GOP Congress spent like CRAZY and completely wasted and squandered that balanced budget. (then they crashed the economy 7 years later)

In 2016, Obama's last year, the US annual deficit was at $587 B a year.
In 2020 the US deficit was projected to be $1.1 T, precovid (it came in at $3T)

Trump and the GOP doubled the yearly budget deficit in just 3 years, AND they never had 3% GDP annually.

Now these trash republican try and claim to be the fiscally responsible ones even though the GOP has destroyed the countries finances. The GOP refuses to do the right thing and fund our government to keep the economy booming under Biden. The GOP has raised the debt ceiling countless times for themselves, but never for anybody else. the GOP is playing games with our economy. The economy is booming and the GOP are jealous because they such at the economy.

This is just another example of the joke and failure of the GOP. The GOP has destroyed our finances, and they won't work with the dems to help our country. The GOP doesn't care about our country at all, they care about the GOP. Party over country. Why else would the GOP spend so recklessly for so long???

Everything posted here is 100% fact, I know you hate it, I know you people are squirming and crying right now, but the truth can be a tough pill for Trumpers to swallow. You hate the truth. You hate my facts. Facts are kryptonite to a Trumper.

GW Bush inherited a balanced budget and projected surplus.. Thanks to a Republican controlled House & Senate, Reaganomics, dot.com, Microsoft and greatly enhanced Chinese trade.

The GOP Congress spent like CRAZY and completely wasted and squandered that balanced budget. (then they crashed the economy 7 years later). Clown act likes to pretend the cost of the Dot.com crash, 9-11 & wars are free. The idiot doesn't know the Demonicrats controlled both houses when the economy crashed.

In 2016, Obama's last year, the US annual deficit was at $587 B a year. In 2020 the US deficit was projected to be $1.1 T, precovid (it came in at $3T) You forgot to mention under Obama the Republicans controlled both houses with what you call a "587 deficit a year". And you forgot to mention the Democrats controlled congress with the 1.1T projection. You also didn't mention our GDP increased compared to O'bummer, you didn't mention how Demonicrats exploited COVID, you think that shit comes free Banker? And you didn't mention we had to pay the interest on the 10T debt built on O'bummer's watch, which made up half the total debt of 20T. I know Banker, a lot of information, confusing when the computer counts the money for you.

Trump and the GOP doubled the yearly budget deficit in just 3 years, AND they never had 3% GDP annually. Dumb ass, Obama never had a 3% GDP "annually" either or otherwise, and WHY THE FUCK are you pretending COVID never happened? You know why, twerp.

Now these trash republican try and claim to be the fiscally responsible ones even though the GOP has destroyed the countries finances. Shucks, you want the Republicans to approve Xidens BIG ASS SPENDING bill huh? They kicking some cash down for free lollipops too, that why you're mad?

The GOP refuses to do the right thing and fund our government to keep the economy booming under Biden. Nobody believes your parroting, and anyone who might would what, approve anything I suppose?

The GOP has raised the debt ceiling countless times for themselves, but never for anybody else. the GOP is playing games with our economy. The economy is booming and the GOP are jealous because they such at the economy. PROVE IT, because that's likely just your rant to enhance your thread. Looks like it backfired, because you cannot prove it.

This is just another example of the joke and failure of the GOP. From here you're the joke, see above.

The GOP has destroyed our finances :auiqs.jpg:

and they won't work with the dems to help our country. Working together in PROG terms is "give us what we want or you're not working with us." Anyone who doesn't know that has the wisdom of a child.

The GOP doesn't care about our country at all:auiqs.jpg:they care about the GOP. Party over country.

Why else would the GOP spend so recklessly for so long??? You're trying to convince yourself while you PROJECT.

Everything posted here is 100% fact:auiqs.jpg:What fucking fact? You've only proven the fact you're [insert proper insult].

I know you hate it:auiqs.jpg:

,I know you people are squirming and crying right now:auiqs.jpg:

but the truth can be a tough pill for Trumpers to swallow. :auiqs.jpg:

You hate the truth. You hate my facts. Facts are kryptonite to a Trumper.:abgg2q.jpg:

:yes_text12:What I win Banker?

Last edited:

Anyone who knows anything about the subject thinks that would be a disaster

Look up deflation

LOL!

Quick, spend $3.5 trillion more.

At this point, deflation is the last thing we need to worry about.

There is zero chance we're going to pay any debt down.

So it's all part of a grand plan?

Mancin and Sinema are acting out their part?

Let me guess...Q told you this...right?
What does Q even have to do with this? I said nothing of conspiracy, it doesn't matter what Manchin and sinema are doing. What I said was, you guys have the power to do everything you want, you can get Manchin and sinema on board. I mean, you could keep blaming Republicans for everything, or you can act and do everything you want to do. Why do you guys choose to keep blaming Republicans? Well the answer to that is obvious, it's great political capital.

I just see thus battle year after year, but when dems have an opportunity to seize on their desires, they don't, time after time.

This debt ceiling is another example. You all know the game McConnell is playing, he wants you to spend your last reconciliation on the debt ceiling, and you guys don't want to, so, stop playing games. End the filibuster, then you can raise the debt ceiling AND have reconciliation left over to force through the 3.5 trillion bill.

Why are the DEMOCRATS playing games with the debt ceiling? You have the ability, use it...

What buttons would those be? How does that work?
Pelosi got margorie Taylor Green removed from all her committee assignments at the drop of a hat, I promise, should could use those buttons and I'm sure any number if other tactics. I don't know all the tricks Pelosi has up her sleeve, but are you suggesting that Pelosi has no way of "handeling" her party?

First off, the 11.5 is over 10 years, not all this year, just to keep the facts straight.

And yes it is a shit ton and is a problem, but it is not THE problem.

The next guy that from the Rs or Ds that gets elected will dwarf Biden.

Until we break that chain we might as well sit back and enjoy the time we have left as a country.

Won’t be long under the moron in there now…

Forum List

Back