Definitive Proof that GOD Exists?

I don't know I have not visited that site but you evidently have.

Have you forgotten that you repeatedly cut and pasted from Harun Yahya and posted that nonsense in the Creationist, thread?

I don't believe I have. They may have taken articles from other sites.

Of course you have. You may have hoped you could use lies and deceit to sidestep and waffle.

Harun Yahya steals ruthlessly from Christian creationist sites so I suppose that your cutting and pasting is mined from whatever source fits your agenda. One charlatan is as good as another in the mind of the fundamentalist.

Let me know when daws and Hollie are ready to defend your claims and accusations until then I must ignore your posts.

Have you forgotten that you repeatedly cut and pasted from Harun Yahya and posted that nonsense in the Creationist, thread?

Of course you have. You may have hoped you could use lies and deceit to sidestep and waffle.

Harun Yahya steals ruthlessly from Christian creationist sites so I suppose that your cutting and pasting is mined from whatever source fits your agenda. One charlatan is as good as another in the mind of the fundamentalist.

Hollie I have demonstrated that I can produce thoughts of my own and don't always copy and paste as you and your buddy does.

Matter of fact I have never seen you make a rebuttal or create a legitimate thought without copying and pasting.

Have a good day.

Let me know when daws and Hollie are ready to defend your claims and accusations until then I must ignore your posts.

Speaking of defending your claims, I guess you're hoping that your previous links

to: http://www.living-fossils.com are not a part of your posting history?

Take a look at the link and look at the "About the Author" tab.

Who is the author?

Last edited:

Hollie I have demonstrated that I can produce thoughts of my own and don't always copy and paste as you and your buddy does.

Matter of fact I have never seen you make a rebuttal or create a legitimate thought without copying and pasting.

Have a good day.

Hold on a moment, let me get you a bigger bucket if you're gonna' bail.

living-fossils.com. Who is the author?

Speaking of defending your claims, I guess you're hoping that your previous links

Who is the author?
damn! you beat me to it.

Who is the author?

Yes I have posted that and it appears that is from the site you claim. Did you ever address their evidence of the fossils I don't believe so.

Have a good day.
who are you to judge what's legitimate?
the "your own thoughts and words ploy" is just that.. you use it when you're getting your ass handed to you.

Who is the author?

Yes I have posted that and it appears that is from the site you claim. Did you ever address their evidence of the fossils I don't believe so.
first you tip toe then dodge!

Forum List

Back