Definitive Proof that GOD Exists?

Harun Yahya
Of course you have. You may have hoped you could use lies and deceit to sidestep and waffle.

Harun Yahya steals ruthlessly from Christian creationist sites so I suppose that your cutting and pasting is mined from whatever source fits your agenda. One charlatan is as good as another in the mind of the fundamentalist.

Hollie I have demonstrated that I can produce thoughts of my own and don't always copy and paste as you and your buddy does.

Matter of fact I have never seen you make a rebuttal or create a legitimate thought without copying and pasting.

Have a good day.

Hold on a moment, let me get you a bigger bucket if you're gonna' bail.

living-fossils.com. Who is the author?

Harun Yahya as you posted. They did a good job in exposing the lack of change in fossils from the past when everything is suppose to be evolving.

Ok so I did post something from them now what ?

Are you gonna respond to the questions I asked ?

I have told you when I am wrong I can put my big boy pants on and admit it.

and this confirms god? no. this only confirms human existential insecurity, and the emotional need for a greater explanation to sooth the unanswerable. That's all you have.

Since there is no example or physical evidence that any other living thing emotionally needs a greater explanation to sooth the unanswerable, it is reasonable to believe this stems from our ability to spiritually connect. You have not demonstrated otherwise, and you can't.

You keep wanting to point to these things that our spirituality causes, as the reasons for our spirituality, and you literally have to abandon scientific principles to do so.

You keep on making a truth claim about the spiritual realm actually existing, without demonstration. BELIEF IS NOT EVIDENCE. End of thread.

Last edited:
Of course you have. You may have hoped you could use lies and deceit to sidestep and waffle.

Harun Yahya steals ruthlessly from Christian creationist sites so I suppose that your cutting and pasting is mined from whatever source fits your agenda. One charlatan is as good as another in the mind of the fundamentalist.

Hollie I have demonstrated that I can produce thoughts of my own and don't always copy and paste as you and your buddy does.

Matter of fact I have never seen you make a rebuttal or create a legitimate thought without copying and pasting.

Have a good day.
who are you to judge what's legitimate?
the "your own thoughts and words ploy" is just that.. you use it when you're getting your ass handed to you.

You do a lot of dreaming daws.

Let me know when daws and Hollie are ready to defend your claims and accusations until then I must ignore your posts.

Speaking of defending your claims, I guess you're hoping that your previous links

to: http://www.living-fossils.com are not a part of your posting history?

Take a look at the link and look at the "About the Author" tab.

Who is the author?

Yes I have posted that and it appears that is from the site you claim. Did you ever address their evidence of the fossils I don't believe so.
Please provide a summary of the fossil evidence that you and Harun Yahya claim will support a 6,000 year old earth.

Harun Yahya

Have a good day.

Harun Yahya as you posted. They did a good job in exposing the lack of change in fossils from the past when everything is suppose to be evolving.

bullshit you've admitted nothing.
and their so called exposing is false.. you believe it because it fits your imaginary POV.
if I recall I posted several article that debunked the shit out of it.
and you as always denied them..

Speaking of defending your claims, I guess you're hoping that your previous links

Who is the author?

Yes I have posted that and it appears that is from the site you claim. Did you ever address their evidence of the fossils I don't believe so.
first you tip toe then dodge!

How have I dodged ? why is posting that link a bad thing ? I admitted to being mistaken I never noticed at the bottom of the page it was that site I am still wondering why it was a bad thing.

You guys have never offered an explanation why so many organisms show no change after fossils being dated back some over 500 million years ago they are still the same today.

Have a good day.
who are you to judge what's legitimate?
the "your own thoughts and words ploy" is just that.. you use it when you're getting your ass handed to you.

You do a lot of dreaming daws.
yes I do! the difference is mine have a basis in fact.
thanks for the complement.

Who is the author?

Please provide a summary of the fossil evidence that you and Harun Yahya claim will support a 6,000 year old earth.

That was not the point of that post it was to expose the claim organisms are evolving.

first you tip toe then dodge!

How have I dodged ? why is posting that link a bad thing ? I admitted to being mistaken I never noticed at the bottom of the page it was that site I am still wondering why it was a bad thing.

You guys have never offered an explanation why so many organisms show no change after fossils being dated back some over 500 million years ago they are still the same today.
this post is a dodge!
it's a bad thing because it's based on a false premise.

Harun Yahya

and their so called exposing is false.. you believe it because it fits your imaginary POV.

No you didn't. According to theory things always evolve through mutations,natural selection,and large spans of time. Those organisms showed none of that. New traits for evolution to be true have to become the norm in the population and that is not what is observed.

That was not the point of that post it was to expose the claim organisms are evolving.
and it was wrong...

If you have fossils dated back 500 million years or so and pictures of the same exact organisms today and there is no evolutionary change that refutes the theory how hard is that to understand ?

and it was wrong...

If you have fossils dated back 500 million years or so and pictures of the same exact organisms today and there is no evolutionary change that refutes the theory how hard is that to understand ?
you don't believe that the earth is 500million years old.
that in and of it's self refutes your bullshit.

Harun Yahya

No you didn't. According to theory things always evolve through mutations,natural selection,and large spans of time. Those organisms showed none of that. New traits for evolution to be true have to become the norm in the population and that is not what is observed.
bullshit! it was the authors supposition based on a bias. not science.

and it was wrong...

No what it shows evolutionist refuting their own theory by applying such dates and theory. You're correct I don't believe the earth is as old as claimed by your side.

First you need to learn the theory of Neo-darwinism.

Harun Yahya

Have a good day.

Your lack of a science vocabulary is quite evident. I suppose that is a function of limiting your knowledge to what you want to believe as opposed to where the evidence leads.

Selectively cutting and pasting from Christian creation ministries and Harun Yahya will be a guarantee that you will be forever ignorant. Those groups cater to the fundamentalist element.

Did you know that nothing in biological evolution requires "everything is suppose to be evolving".

As it has been suggested to you on many, many occasions, you really should make an effort to understand the subject matter you are arguing against so that you can avoid making completely erroneous and uninformed comments.

No what it shows evolutionist refuting their own theory by applying such dates and theory. You're correct I don't believe the earth is as old as claimed by your side.
only in your dreams. the dates "applied" are the correct ones. you have no evidence proving other wise.
please don't post more bullshit about the inaccuracies of dating methods.
you believe them to be untrue because believing them would destroy your fantasy.,

First you need to learn the theory of Neo-darwinism.
I already do..it refutes your bullshit completely

Harun Yahya

Your lack of a science vocabulary is quite evident. I suppose that is a function of limiting your knowledge to what you want to believe as opposed to where the evidence leads.

Selectively cutting and pasting from Christian creation ministries and Harun Yahya will be a guarantee that you will be forever ignorant. Those groups cater to the fundamentalist element.

Did you know that nothing in biological evolution requires "everything is suppose to be evolving".

As it has been suggested to you on many, many occasions, you really should make an effort to understand the subject matter you are arguing against so that you can avoid making completely erroneous and uninformed comments.
bump!

Forum List

Back