Definitive Proof that GOD Exists?

I didn't say that, did I? Personally, I believe spiritual nature created the universe and life, as well as physical nature itself. I just don't happen to believe the Christian incarnation of God the Creator, as depicted in The Bible. I have respect for those who have that belief, I don't dispute that it's possible, I just don't believe it personally. Now maybe when I die, I'll find out differently? If so, I will tell the God of Abraham he didn't do a very good job of convincing me, as I was spiritually connected my whole life. But I can only relate to what I am aware of personally, and that is a spiritual energy I connect with daily.

I don't believe in religious spiritualism, mine is a philosophical belief. I am aware of a spiritual nature around us, present in the same universe, but not material in existence. It doesn't care, because caring is a human attribute, it has no need to possess such an attribute. Does lightning care? Does it target people who sin? I don't think it does.

That said, spiritual nature is a positive energy flow, and it works to provide positive influences in our physical existence, if we allow it and connect to it spiritually. There are things we can do to disrupt the energy, things we commonly consider "bad" things, are not conducive with the positive energy flow, and disrupting it causes negative energy which is also an influence in our physical existence. Some have said this is akin to "karma" and I guess that is probably as close as I can come to defining it for you. Do good things, and good things will happen... do bad things, and bad things will happen.

I have experienced both sides of the spiritual realm the good and the evil how would you explain that ? I am sure you have as well.

Like I said, there is positive and negative spiritual energy. Both are present in our universe, and we as humans, have the capability to tap into either one.

Well I would rather not tap in to the evil one lol.

Spiritual energy doesn't have physical or material existence as far as we know at this time. It is a reality that co-exists in our universe with physical nature. I leave the possibility open, that we may one day discover a way to verify this spiritual energy through physics, but at this time, we can't.

"Spiritual energy" is thus "magic energy".

It's existence is described by "magic".

Hollie you clearly don't understand the spiritual realm your posts clearly demonstrate that fact.

What "spiritual realm" would that be?

Your fallacious premise has NEVER been established in the first place so there is nothing to refute. Until you can PROVE that your bogus "spiritual connection" actually exists and that there is a deity on the other end of it all you have is mumbo-jumbo superstition. The physical measurable meditative trance state of mind does NOT prove that there is any "spiritual connection" and it most certainly does NOT prove that there is any imaginary entity on the other end of it either. So the onus remains on YOU to provide the proof but no one is holding their breath waiting. This is your cue to do your little shuck and jive act and pretend that you did it all in the OP and that only fools who buy your snake oil are capable of recognizing it.

I did prove spiritual connection exists. There is at least 70,000 years of evidence, and billions of testimonials. I have not mentioned a deity, I don't know why you continue to insist this is part of my argument, other than your inability to be honest. I've corrected you numerous times, and you just continue to lie about this.

I even pointed out that you won't acknowledge spiritual evidence, therefore, the question can not be answered for you. All you keep doing, is proving my point, and demanding illogical evidence that is never going to exist. I've admitted that as well, I can't prove god exists to you, it's not possible to give you the evidence you need. That doesn't mean my argument is invalid, or that god doesn't really exist.
wrong! what you've presented is a speculative assumption based on function a of the brain/ mind that is not clearly understood.

Boss "God doesn't have to physically exist to exist as a spirit or energy" If God is an energy which I believe he is would that not make God exist physically ?

Spiritual energy doesn't have physical or material existence as far as we know at this time. It is a reality that co-exists in our universe with physical nature. I leave the possibility open, that we may one day discover a way to verify this spiritual energy through physics, but at this time, we can't.

Are Black Holes "magic," Hollie? Up until a few years ago, we had no knowledge of these, and theorizing their existence wasn't even plausible, they appear to defy our understanding of physics. How about bacteria and viruses, are those "magical," Hollie? Up until Louis Pasteur, that was certainly the prevailing thought. They nearly ran the man out of France for suggesting things could live inside the human body. As we see, many things we've discovered, were previously thought to not be possible... magic... unbelievable... extraordinary.... yet, they actually did exist and were proven by science eventually.

Of course, this requires you to open your mind to possibility, and when it comes to spirituality, you refuse to be open-minded. As I said before, you are determined to go to your grave disbelieving, and that is fine with me, I am not here to change your mind. I personally think, you not answering my previous question about whether you've always been a Nihilist, is very revealing. It tells me you are not really as disbelieving as you are letting on, that somewhere deep inside, you do believe in spiritual nature, you are just angry at religion and religious people who you feel like have judged you. I get that, I understand it, but it doesn't negate spirituality.

A deity whose very existence you just DENIED in your other post.

God does not automatically have to be a "deity." This seems to be where you are hung up. I am a spiritualist, I believe in spiritual nature and a spiritual energy which I refer to as "god" but which I don't believe has the qualities of any "deity" suggested by religion or theology. The "god" I believe in, doesn't have humanistic attributes, doesn't judge your actions, doesn't condemn you to hell, doesn't need you to worship it, doesn't love or hate you. I'm sorry that your brain apparently cannot comprehend such a god, but that's not my problem, is it?

So living organisms are not a product of creation they just formed through natural processes ?
not this debunked bullshit again . shouldn't you be preparing for Armageddon?

So you admit life is a miracle if there is no creator ?

No. I admit there is no evidence of a "creator".

Life has no need for either miracles or gawds.

Scientists are working hard to produce life if they figure it out or not why would you rule out whether God was needed ? Life was kick started by something and it makes sense to me it was a superior intelligence to man.

Man is trying to reproduce what the designer has already done.
what also makes sense to you is it Satan's world.. the earth is young ..the great flood Noah was 600 years and the sex with your sister is ok .
you'll understand when I say you're full of shit!

Are Black Holes "magic," Hollie? Up until a few years ago, we had no knowledge of these, and theorizing their existence wasn't even plausible, they appear to defy our understanding of physics. How about bacteria and viruses, are those "magical," Hollie? Up until Louis Pasteur, that was certainly the prevailing thought. They nearly ran the man out of France for suggesting things could live inside the human body. As we see, many things we've discovered, were previously thought to not be possible... magic... unbelievable... extraordinary.... yet, they actually did exist and were proven by science eventually.

Of course, this requires you to open your mind to possibility, and when it comes to spirituality, you refuse to be open-minded. As I said before, you are determined to go to your grave disbelieving, and that is fine with me, I am not here to change your mind. I personally think, you not answering my previous question about whether you've always been a Nihilist, is very revealing. It tells me you are not really as disbelieving as you are letting on, that somewhere deep inside, you do believe in spiritual nature, you are just angry at religion and religious people who you feel like have judged you. I get that, I understand it, but it doesn't negate spirituality.

Boss? Yet you claim that this "spiritual.... something or other" Boss? has no physical or material existence. Boss?

Boss? You're describing "magic" existence. Boss?

It tells me that deep inside, you're just being silly.

God does not automatically have to be a "deity." This seems to be where you are hung up. I am a spiritualist, I believe in spiritual nature and a spiritual energy which I refer to as "god" but which I don't believe has the qualities of any "deity" suggested by religion or theology. The "god" I believe in, doesn't have humanistic attributes, doesn't judge your actions, doesn't condemn you to hell, doesn't need you to worship it, doesn't love or hate you. I'm sorry that your brain apparently cannot comprehend such a god, but that's not my problem, is it?

So living organisms are not a product of creation they just formed through natural processes ?
not this debunked bullshit again . shouldn't you be preparing for Armageddon?

:eusa_eh: debunked :eusa_hand:

Your fallacious premise has NEVER been established in the first place so there is nothing to refute. Until you can PROVE that your bogus "spiritual connection" actually exists and that there is a deity on the other end of it all you have is mumbo-jumbo superstition. The physical measurable meditative trance state of mind does NOT prove that there is any "spiritual connection" and it most certainly does NOT prove that there is any imaginary entity on the other end of it either. So the onus remains on YOU to provide the proof but no one is holding their breath waiting. This is your cue to do your little shuck and jive act and pretend that you did it all in the OP and that only fools who buy your snake oil are capable of recognizing it.

I did prove spiritual connection exists. There is at least 70,000 years of evidence, and billions of testimonials. I have not mentioned a deity, I don't know why you continue to insist this is part of my argument, other than your inability to be honest. I've corrected you numerous times, and you just continue to lie about this.

I even pointed out that you won't acknowledge spiritual evidence, therefore, the question can not be answered for you. All you keep doing, is proving my point, and demanding illogical evidence that is never going to exist. I've admitted that as well, I can't prove god exists to you, it's not possible to give you the evidence you need. That doesn't mean my argument is invalid, or that god doesn't really exist.
wrong! what you've presented is a speculative assumption based on function a of the brain/ mind that is not clearly understood.

LMFAOooo... Oh, okay... So we don't KNOW why humans are the only things that worship and have spiritual connection, and have had this attribute for all their existence while nothing else in nature has any inkling of it, to any degree whatsoever... it's all stuff in our complex brain that we can't explain! Well that fucking explains it all!

It sounds like YOU are the one making a speculative assumption, and defying nature, science and Darwin, in the process.

Scientists are working hard to produce life if they figure it out or not why would you rule out whether God was needed ? Life was kick started by something and it makes sense to me it was a superior intelligence to man.

Why are you insisting that one or more gawds are needed when you make no case for any need?

Oh but I think I have in the creationists thread. If there was no proper working cell formed there would be no life. There are parts of the cell that were absolutely necessary or there would be no cell that could replicate itself or even function.

It defies logic to believe that all the parts of a car could be in the same area and yet they would naturally join together to form a car. That is not even mentioning how each part for the car had to be designed.
you made no case in that better then a thousand pages thread.
oh shit! not the bogus car construction analogy again..

Why are you insisting that one or more gawds are needed when you make no case for any need?

Oh but I think I have in the creationists thread. If there was no proper working cell formed there would be no life. There are parts of the cell that were absolutely necessary or there would be no cell that could replicate itself or even function.

It defies logic to believe that all the parts of a car could be in the same area and yet they would naturally join together to form a car. That is not even mentioning how each part for the car had to be designed.

The watches weren't good enough. He'll move on to 747's next.

Has anyone told Mr. Magic that neither watches, cars nor airplanes, etc., are subject to biological reproduction?

No. I admit there is no evidence of a "creator".

Life has no need for either miracles or gawds.

what also makes sense to you is it Satan's world.. the earth is young ..the great flood Noah was 600 years and the sex with your sister is ok .
you'll understand when I say you're full of shit!

Why are you so angry daws ? some of what you mention I do believe some is merely thoughts of a twisted mind that and false accusations.

Daws according to your theory how did the earth get populated if they did not sleep with their relatives ?

I have given you my theory on how the world was populated without sleeping with relatives.

The watches weren't good enough. He'll move on to 747's next.

Has anyone told Mr. Magic that neither watches, cars nor airplanes, etc., are subject to biological reproduction?

So explain how biological organisms can reproduce and where this mechanism came from.

Boss? Yet you claim that this "spiritual.... something or other" Boss? has no physical or material existence. Boss?

Boss? You're describing "magic" existence. Boss?

It tells me that deep inside, you're just being silly.

Not 'magic' anymore than black holes, antimatter, dark energy... I said that we can't currently measure or verify this energy with physics and science, it is not material in existence, as far as we are aware at this time. I have no way of knowing what we don't yet know, sweetie. I'm not being silly, that's just a statement of fact here. There may well come a time when we stumble upon discovery and can confirm spiritual nature with physical science, or better yet, quantum physics, which is relatively new. It's possible.

But to continue denying that spirituality exists, when we have thousands of years of evidence from billions of people that it certainly does exist, is laughable to me.

Forum List

Back