🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Delegates....a rigged system?

You still can't grasp the point? LOL.
Oh I grasp it . You are to much of a authoritarian nob polisher to be comfortable with people forming organizations to influence the government that they live in....Freedom sucks for you doesn't it?
I said the exact opposite. The people should decide, not party heads.
People did decide dumb fuck. Republican people.

Not so fast. It seemed to me that Trump won the open primaries where Democrats and Independents voted while Cruz won the closed primaries where ONLY Republican people could vote.
Your point seeing as it is a republican primary???

My point is that in open primaries, Independents and Democrats can vote in Republican primaries, so it's not JUST Republicans who are deciding the Republican candidate.

Just as in open primaries for the Democratic Party, Republicans and Independents can cross over and vote in the Democratic primaries, thus helping to select the Democratic candidate.

Oh I grasp it . You are to much of a authoritarian nob polisher to be comfortable with people forming organizations to influence the government that they live in....Freedom sucks for you doesn't it?

Not so fast. It seemed to me that Trump won the open primaries where Democrats and Independents voted while Cruz won the closed primaries where ONLY Republican people could vote.

My point is that in open primaries, Independents and Democrats can vote in Republican primaries, so it's not JUST Republicans who are deciding the Republican candidate.

Just as in open primaries for the Democratic Party, Republicans and Independents can cross over and vote in the Democratic primaries, thus helping to select the Democratic candidate.
We live in a republican federalist system... Each state makes its own rules on how they portion out delegates. Some states are stupid and have open primaries some are not. some use popular vote some use a caucus or convention system which in turn means a actual dedicated campaign needs to be there from the beginning. I have educated you some so go forth and be prosperous

We live in a republican federalist system... Each state makes its own rules on how they portion out delegates. Some states are stupid and have open primaries some are not. some use popular vote some use a caucus or convention system which in turn means a actual dedicated campaign needs to be there from the beginning. I have educated you some so go forth and be prosperous

Your pompous observation aside, all I did was point out that it is more than Republican voters who are selecting Trump for whatever reason they vote for him. So, your previous point was incorrect and your pompous observation was unnecessary, immaterial and an incompetent posting. Take some time, regroup and the next time you post, try to be on topic.

Your pompous observation aside, all I did was point out that it is more than Republican voters who are selecting Trump for whatever reason they vote for him. So, your previous point was incorrect and your pompous observation was unnecessary, immaterial and an incompetent posting. Take some time, regroup and the next time you post, try to be on topic.
The delegates are Republicans nimrod . They choose the nominee . Not a popular vote.

The delegates are Republicans nimrod . They choose the nominee . Not a popular vote.

I'm sure your butt does hurt from being spanked. You should cut your losses and move on.

BTW, the delegates are BOUND to Trump on the first vote. Only if it goes past the first vote would the delegates come into play and it's entirely possible that they'd reject Trump when freed. Since you don't really seem to have a grasp of the issue, you should sit down and sober up.

I'm sure your butt does hurt from being spanked. You should cut your losses and move on.

BTW, the delegates are BOUND to Trump on the first vote. Only if it goes past the first vote would the delegates come into play and it's entirely possible that they'd reject Trump when freed. Since you don't really seem to have a grasp of the issue, you should sit down and sober up.
First no not all of them are bound on the first vote but most are second that only matters IF you can bind a majority of them..

Depends on the state. Some delegates are bound to the vote. Quit trying to be a turd in a punchbowl. It has the opposite effect you desire, unless being an arrogant dumbfuck is your life's calling.

Depends on the state. Some delegates are bound to the vote. Quit trying to be a turd in a punchbowl. It has the opposite effect you desire, unless being an arrogant dumbfuck is your life's calling.
Dip shit the nominee is picked at the convention by the votes of DELEGATES.

Many of whom represent the party, not the people. Keep trying.

Many of whom represent the party, not the people. Keep trying.
If you dont even understand how a nominee is chosen dont vote because you are obviously to fucking stupid to make good decisions.

He can't. He got caught on the wrong side of the argument, and he thinks that posting nonsense and ignoring the point of other people's posts will cover him as he tries to work his way to the correct side of the argument. It was so pathetic to watch that I went to sleep.

Forum List

Back