Delta Bans Jewish Passengers & Bibles from flying into Saudi Arabia.

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
[ame=http://youtu.be/qFJQBp2FXFw]New Delta Airlines partner prevents Jews from Flying - YouTube[/ame]

I received this tonight and was disturbed by Delta decision to ban Jews and people with bibles from flying. Very disturbing. I won't fly Delta again.

Jeremiah

Last edited:
The rule applies to Delta flights going into Saudi Arabia not all flights everywhere.

No. They are serious. It kicks in next year I believe according to the report on video. Delta didn't need to do business with Saudi Arabia. They have made a huge mistake. I will never fly that airline again.

The rule applies to Delta flights going into Saudi Arabia not all flights everywhere.

It's anti - semitism and anti - christian, Katz! We don't allow people to get away with that. I don't care where the flight is going. If it is Delta? Everyone should be welcome. As to Saudi Arabia? They have built their Islamic lndoctrination centers on our college and university campuses - funded them with their own islam professors to indoctrinate our youth into a pseudo islam that doesn't exist while they eat us like a cancer from within!

These idolaters have had the proverbial red carpet rolled out for them and yet the tolerance they demand we pay Islam they have yet to reciprocate in their own Islamic nations! Explain that one! I say boycott Saudi Arabia and boycott Delta. FOREVER! Those anti semitic pigs!

Jeremiah

Did you actually bother to watch your own story?

Delta has formed a partnership with Saudi Arabia airlines - which is the airline that prevents Jews from flying. That restriction does NOT apply to ANY Delta flights, only flights by their new partner.

It's anti - semitism and anti - christian, Katz! We don't allow people to get away with that. I don't care where the flight is going. If it is Delta? Everyone should be welcome. As to Saudi Arabia? They have built their Islamic lndoctrination centers on our college and university campuses - funded them with their own islam professors to indoctrinate our youth into a pseudo islam that doesn't exist while they eat us like a cancer from within!

These idolaters have had the proverbial red carpet rolled out for them and yet the tolerance they demand we pay Islam they have yet to reciprocate in their own Islamic nations! Explain that one! I say boycott Saudi Arabia and boycott Delta. FOREVER! Those anti semitic pigs!

Jeremiah
Most international flights don't fly into Mecca or Medina. however if they did, then Delta would have to forbid all nonmuslims from getting on the airplane.

Islam is religion of segregation. Non muslims are not allowed to set food in Mecca or Medina.

Delta has formed a partnership with Saudi Arabia airlines - which is the airline that prevents Jews from flying. That restriction does NOT apply to ANY Delta flights, only flights by their new partner.

They still codeshare and have delta employees working the gate.

Yes, did you? Jay Seculow's son said in the inteview if you are buying a ticket to SA from New York they will ask you --------------> ARE YOU A JEW? ---------------> OR ARE YOU CARRYING A BIBLE? If so? You cannot get on the "DELTA FLIGHT". YOU watch the video again. You've obviously missed something here. This is Delta, Buddy! Don't try to water down the truth here!

The nerve! Delta just got in bed with the Devil!!!!

BOYCOTT DELTA.

- Jeremiah

Last edited:

Delta is making the announcement that they won't permit Jews or bibles on their flights to Saudi Arabia next year. That is the report.

You know...........................Delta used to be the main commercial carrier that the U.S. Military did business with whenever they needed to fly people from one place to the other while I was in.

I wonder if this will affect that contract?

Yes, did you? Jay Seculow's son said in the inteview if you are buying a ticket to SA from New York they will ask you --------------> ARE YOU A JEW? ---------------> OR ARE YOU CARRYING A BIBLE? If so? You cannot get on the "DELTA FLIGHT". YOU watch the video again. You've obviously missed something here. This is Delta, Buddy! Don't try to water down the truth here!

The nerve! Delta just got in bed with the Devil!!!!

BOYCOTT DELTA.

- Jeremiah

No, YOU missed something, not me.

Delta doesn't fly to Saudi Arabia.

Jeremiah
Most international flights don't fly into Mecca or Medina. however if they did, then Delta would have to forbid all nonmuslims from getting on the airplane.

Islam is religion of segregation. Non muslims are not allowed to set food in Mecca or Medina.

But they didn't say that. They said "Jews", "Israelis" and anyone carrying a "BIBLE". NOT ALL NON MUSLIMS.

This is anti semitism and anti christian - if this were the Muslims that couldn't carry their Koran or enter a nation because they were Muslim they would be screaming "Bloody Murder". Yes. They would.

Delta is making the announcement that they won't permit Jews or bibles on their flights to Saudi Arabia next year. That is the report.

Except it's not the slightest bit true.

Delta does not fly to Saudi Arabia, nor do they code-share with Saudi Airlines.

They are just marketing partners.

Jeremiah

But they didn't say that. They said "Jews", "Israelis" and anyone carrying a "BIBLE". NOT ALL NON MUSLMS.

This is anti semitism and anti christian - if this were the Muslims that couldn't carry their Koran or enter a nation because they were Muslim they would be screaming "Bloody Murder". Yes. They would.

snopes.com: Delta Airlines - No Jews or Bibles

Snopes denial will be hard pressed to explain that news report from a mainstream media source now won't they? Watch the video. That isn't lining up with Snopes claims at all is it?

Forum List

Back