Delusional Erratic Trump Cult Politics-Temporary or Permanent American Curse?

Delusional cult inspired politics has come to America with an addition of erratic behavior from both a President and his following of supporters often referred to as the "Trump Base". It has caused Americans who support their President to ignore and make excuses for endless lies and misinformation promoted by the President despite the presence of recordings, videos, live addresses, documents and overwhelming proof to confirm a constant stream of these lies and misinformation. It has brought about hate, violence, and division and stalled or even halted advancements to benefit the American population. The simplest bipartisan programs and policies that would make life better for all Americans are lying in wait for the curse to end and rationality to return to American Politics.

The question is, has trump and his cult dealt a permanent destructive blow and curse to American Politics or is the the cult just a temporary set back and nightmare? Will the curse continue after the nation rids itself of trump or will his and their legacy be recorded as "irreparable damage" to American Politics"?
Trumpism is going to be part-and-parcel of American politics for generations. He has singlehandedly revamped everything political in the country.

Trump's victory was a defining moment in modern American history. That much is set.

Delusional cult inspired politics has come to America with an addition of erratic behavior from both a President and his following of supporters often referred to as the "Trump Base". It has caused Americans who support their President to ignore and make excuses for endless lies and misinformation promoted by the President despite the presence of recordings, videos, live addresses, documents and overwhelming proof to confirm a constant stream of these lies and misinformation. It has brought about hate, violence, and division and stalled or even halted advancements to benefit the American population. The simplest bipartisan programs and policies that would make life better for all Americans are lying in wait for the curse to end and rationality to return to American Politics.

The question is, has trump and his cult dealt a permanent destructive blow and curse to American Politics or is the the cult just a temporary set back and nightmare? Will the curse continue after the nation rids itself of trump or will his and their legacy be recorded as "irreparable damage" to American Politics"?
Trumpism is going to be part-and-parcel of American politics for generations. He has singlehandedly revamped everything political in the country.

Trump's victory was a defining moment in modern American history. That much is set.

Well since that only exists in your mind, you'd have to ask your shrink how long it will go on.

Well, the good news is the cult is shrinking

The bad news it has exposed the American birth defect of racism for the world to see and their claims of the Ugly American to be true.

We have to wait until the 2018 midterms to see if America will make a correction statement on their error, if trump lasts that long.

From 2010 to 2016 was the correction. You guys simply can't accept reality can you? Go ahead, double, triple and quadruple down on the identity politics. When will you guys figure out that dividing people up into little groups is a loser for you and the nation? We are Americans, not victims.
2010-2016? Wasn't Obama's 2nd landslide in there somewhere? Democrats also owned the Senate until 2015.

They started losing in 2010 and it just picked up speed each election after that.

As long as it's a curse on a LYING, PROJECTING, unamerican non-human like you, I'm happy. Creatures as ugly as you deserve a curse more than anyone on this planet. You're dirty little dung bugs.

As long as it's a curse on a LYING, PROJECTING, unamerican non-human like you, I'm happy. Creatures as ugly as you deserve a curse more than anyone on this planet. You're dirty little dung bugs.
Gosh, that OP really fucked with your head didn't it. Calm down, it's the weekend. Go have some fun. Easy for me, I live at the beach and people pay big bucks just to visit my neighborhood. My brother will be supplying unlimited fresh caught fish all weekend. Seasoned and grilled on my deck for a family and neighborhood non-stop feast. Fresh crabs are in question. Depends on how the crabbers do and are willing to contribute. Sure to be a bushel or two, but crab feasting gets ridiculous at these neighborhood events.
By the way, the trumpers and trump haters get along great at these things as long as the grill keeps burning and the beer keeps flowings. My family and friends recognize priorities. No one cares about politics or religion. Tonight will be the great debate about Remington's and Winchester's with my input for Weatherby's.

Trump is the political equivalent of a hundred year flood. You never really believe it will happen, but when it does, it's a complete disaster unlike any you've seen,

but it passes, and you pick up the pieces, fix things, and move on, hopeful that mother nature will be so kind as to not inflict that on you and your people for another hundred years.

Thanks for that post. You finally made a posting I enjoyed. I used to play that song with the little band I played with. After a few times of getting booed for playing it, we switched to "I'm a Soul Man" because we were playing dance venues and the crowd wanted dance music.

Riiiiiight.

ATTA boy, best thing to do when your baby-Trump is being attacked, is...............bring out something about Obama.......Rush would be proud of you. LOL

I don't listen to rush and almost 9 years later I bet you still throw out a but BUUUUUUSH or two every month or so. You want to call people supporting Trump a cult but those kids singing about Obama is Children of The Damned fucked up and you know it.

Gosh, that OP really fucked with your head didn't it. Calm down, it's the weekend. Go have some fun. Easy for me, I live at the beach and people pay big bucks just to visit my neighborhood. My brother will be supplying unlimited fresh caught fish all weekend. Seasoned and grilled on my deck for a family and neighborhood non-stop feast. Fresh crabs are in question. Depends on how the crabbers do and are willing to contribute. Sure to be a bushel or two, but crab feasting gets ridiculous at these neighborhood events.
By the way, the trumpers and trump haters get along great at these things as long as the grill keeps burning and the beer keeps flowings. My family and friends recognize priorities. No one cares about politics or religion. Tonight will be the great debate about Remington's and Winchester's with my input for Weatherby's.

No it didn't affect me at all, I'm not reading something as long-winded as your liberal crybaby shit. I'm simply expressing my usual normal disgust at you liberal hate-sewer-filth and your violent behavior towards innocent people.

No it didn't affect me at all, I'm not reading something as long-winded as your liberal crybaby shit. I'm simply expressing my usual normal disgust at you liberal hate-sewer-filth and your violent behavior towards innocent people.
So, you are admitting that you will go off on a rant over something you have not even read. Do you learn a lot of stuff from not reading things? Your should probably copyright that because plenty of USMB trumpers do the same thing. You could make a fortune.

So, you are admitting that you will go off on a rant over something you have not even read. Do you learn a lot of stuff from not reading things? Your should probably copyright that because plenty of USMB trumpers do the same thing. You could make a fortune.

I don't care WHAT the fuck you're babbling about, mess-sewer. All I ask is that an evil, treasonous, murderous liberal piece of I-don't-know-what like yourself crawl back into the subterranean mouth of hell you crawled out of. Coming from the slimebucket likes of you, that's a compliment.

Forum List

Back