Dem bombings work of Russian operatives to throw midterm elections?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Think about it: Everyone is so concerned about Russia trying to influence our elections. What better way for the Russians (or Chinese, for that matter) to solidify the Democratic voting base into taking the House and/or Senate and stop Donald Trump, than to blow up a few well-known Democrats?

Even the most furthest right-wing person in this country knows that blowing up a few Democrats would only give them a bunch of sympathy votes.

Use your heads, people. There's something seriously fucky going on here.

Think about it: Everyone is so concerned about Russia trying to influence our elections. What better way for the Russians (or Chinese, for that matter) to solidify the Democratic voting base into taking the House and/or Senate and stop Donald Trump, than to blow up a few well-known Democrats?

Even the most furthest right-wing person in this country knows that blowing up a few Democrats would only give them a bunch of sympathy votes.

I'm sure Dems will say the same thing. But NONE of the bombs has exploded. It just looks like a show from Deep State to affect the Red tsunami (Soros is a well known shows lover when it comes to politics).

Besides Russians always say they prefer to work with Republicans because Dems are unpredictable and never keep their promises.

Since we don't know much about those "bombs" yet, let's ask ourselves: who benefits? Certainly, nobody but Dems trying to steal some Rep votes.

Also, yesterday John Bolton met with Putin in Moscow and they agreed about Trump/Putin meeting during the Summit in Paris (just after the midterms). We all know how Deep State is afraid of Trump/Putin cooperation, so it may be another attempt to sabotage it.
Putin-Trump summit to be held in light of post mid-term US landscape, says speaker

Last edited:
When signs like this one are common at Trump rallies it's not surprising that a crazy right winger might send bombs next.
cnn-is-isis-01-800x416.jpg

Why would anyone mail a bomb to a member of Congress?

If you wanted to knock them off, just have a drive-by shooting.
They are not guarded by secret service. That's how folks
like Cruz and McConnell get harassed in restaurants. There
is no security there.

They are out there for the taking. And yet someone will go to
the trouble and expense to make bombs and then pay for stamps
to mail it.

Sounds like the act of someone that doesn't want to harm anybody...
just get the publicity.

I think the bombs were planted by the USMB forum administrators. It's been too long since we had a hundred topics about the same thing, and they wanted to juice the numbers.

I think the bombs were planted by the USMB forum administrators. It's been too long since we had a hundred topics about the same thing, and they wanted to juice the numbers.

Are you implying that all the Mods are Democrats? Sounds like the same M.O.

When signs like this one are common at Trump rallies it's not surprising that a crazy right winger might send bombs next.
I have a hunch it's not a tinfoiler though. Not sure, just a hunch.

By the way, Maxine Waters just got a suspicious package.

Oh it's a false flag alright.... For all we know it's was Rosenstein.

Jo

But according to you guys, the "crazy right-wingers" like Trump. How is that going to help him keep control of Congress and get anything done?

Not that Congress is doing much, but still.

In the absence of proof that it was not, I'll figure it's the Democrats debuting their October Surprise package.

Guilty until proven innocent, eh Democrats?

Occam's Razor is at play here. The simplest answer is most likely the right answer. A right-wing nut job Trumper is taking Trump at his word and waging a private war against "the enemy of the people".

The only thing "fucky" is RWNJs looking for excuses and finding them in outlandish conspiracy theories.

Last edited:

Oh it's a false flag alright.... For all we know it's was Rosenstein.

Jo

The possibility is open. Wasn't it the FBI who colluded with the Russians to stop Trump in the first place? "Politics makes strange bedfellows", they say.

In the absence of proof that it was not, I'll figure it's the Democrats debuting their October Surprise package.

Everything hinges on the house.

The Senate is gone....
They might get the house or they might not

Jo

Supposedly even more Democrats have received suspicious packages: Andrew Cuomo, NY Governor and Eric Holder, Attorney General under Obama.

Also, I don't see why people would vote Democrat because of this.

Of course you believe that. You're a RWNJ, after all, so nobody is surprised at your childish, hateful beliefs.

The Senate is gone....

Jo

The Senate is not gone, the Republicans stand to gain seats.

The House is a toss-up at this juncture.

Okkam's Razor is at play here. The simplest answer is most likely the right answer. A right-wing nut job Trumper is taking Trump at his word and waging a private war against "the enemy of the people".

The only thing "fucky" is RWNJs looking for excuses and finding them in outlandish conspiracy theories.

Insane people seldom have the wherewithal and ability to design and build several explosive devices and get them to their destinations.

Was Ted Kaczynski nuts?

Of course you believe that. You're a RWNJ, after all, so nobody is surprised at your childish, hateful beliefs.

My assessment is merely based upon the Democrats' Resistance behavior and rhetoric.

The Senate is gone....

Jo

The Senate is not gone, the Republicans stand to gain seats.

The House is a toss-up at this juncture.

Oh yeah that's what I mean... It's gone to the Dems....looks like 55 or even 56 for Mitch. Clarence Thomas is waiting to retire... Now he will. From what I understand the house may not be a sure thing either for the Dems.

Jo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back