Dem liberals show their antisemitism in philly

Point Breeze meeting ends after 'anti-Semitic' comments

Of course even Jewish libs will ignore since this is in their view just really anti white venting

Another southern dumb goy thread! 70 percent of us Jews are liberal , Jews are also highly educated and have nothing common with you dreck or you party of white christian yahoos. I also grew up near breezy point which is on the rockaway peninsula of nyc, , there are antisemitism all over , but very few in my experiences there. Funny when a slackjawed cross groveler and cross licker from jesusland speaks about nothing he knows about

Point Breeze meeting ends after 'anti-Semitic' comments

Of course even Jewish libs will ignore since this is in their view just really anti white venting

Another southern dumb goy thread! 70 percent of us Jews are liberal , Jews are also highly educated and have nothing common with you dreck or you party of white christian yahoos. I also grew up near breezy point which is on the rockaway peninsula of nyc, , there are antisemitism all over , but very few in my experiences there. Funny when a slackjawed cross groveler and cross licker from jesusland speaks about nothing he knows about

Shut up Guno ya liar. You have been "born and raised" in so many places I've lost count. You first claimed Brooklyn. Then you said you knew Nevada militia types so well because you were born and raised in Nevada. Now you claim you grew up across the harbor from Brooklyn in Breezy Point.

Stop lying Guno. You are a Southern white male from South Carolina....probably born and raised in Goose Creek. We both know it.

Logic dictates that since liberals have swallowed enough muslim semen to coat the entire surface of the moon, it stands to reason that they digested a good chunk of their anti-semitism as well. Pisslam happens to be the most praised-by-Hitler, Jew-slaughtering ideology on this planet. I've read the Quran (before tossing it in my BBQ) and it's dripping with just as much Jew-hatred as woman-hatred.

I assume the OP knows that Far Right Groups, including the KKK, are anti-semitic.

Last edited:
If the kkk had shown up and said the same things it would be national
News not a buried local story. This is mainstream liberalism

Forum List

Back