Dem Party imploding

you people have been claiming this dumbshit since the day Trump won...and then lost the House and multiple state houses.

One side is always predicting the doom of the other side, the same shit was said when Bill won and when Obama won and had all of Congress.

Neither party is going anywhere because there are too many sheep like you that are more loyal to their party than to their country.

you people have been claiming this dumbshit since the day Trump won...and then lost the House and multiple state houses.

One side is always predicting the doom of the other side, the same shit was said when Bill won and when Obama won and had all of Congress.

Neither party is going anywhere because there are too many sheep like you that are more loyal to their party than to their country.

You don't think the Democrat Party has gone too far off the edge of reality?

I am worried that the Dem Party may disappear. Their only hope, IMHO, is to move toward the center and abandon some of their radical positions like "Medicare for All" , the Green New Deal and homosexual marriage.

I am worried that the Dem Party may disappear. Their only hope, IMHO, is to move toward the center and abandon some of their radical positions like "Medicare for All" , the Green New Deal and homosexual marriage.
Parties succeed when they are responsive and populist. The republicans tried populism but it ended up just being white trash tribalism. Now we are going to see what the real thing looks like.

The leaders of the party , Pelosi and AOC, are demanding conformity or else from their members and are taking names as they prepare to purge their rolls.

This is tough for the Dems, as not everyone in the Democrat caucus is a wild eyed extremist, and their constituents have a different idea.

Rush Limbaugh: 'Breakup' of Dem Party under way - WND - WND

WE all knew it could only be a matter of time after a few years ago during the prime of Obama's reign when the champagne flowed high before these Godless Fucks started falling apart at the seams! And Trump being elected has only served to hasten the process! :auiqs.jpg:

Parties succeed when they are responsive and populist. The republicans tried populism but it ended up just being white trash tribalism. Now we are going to see what the real thing looks like.

If you think the Green New Deal is such a great idea, you really need to be shorting Boeing big time. The stock's at record heights, and if AOC can eliminate air travel in favor of the trains, that will be a nice profit as BA goes to zero.

The leaders of the party , Pelosi and AOC, are demanding conformity or else from their members and are taking names as they prepare to purge their rolls.

This is tough for the Dems, as not everyone in the Democrat caucus is a wild eyed extremist, and their constituents have a different idea.

Rush Limbaugh: 'Breakup' of Dem Party under way - WND - WND

WE all knew it could only be a matter of time after a few years ago during the prime of Obama's reign when the champagne flowed high before these Godless Fucks started falling apart at the seams! And Trump being elected has only served to hasten the process! :auiqs.jpg:

I do hope you are right but I find it more likely that the super delegates will find someone to the right of Romney as nominee as the current party Blue Wall base Implodes.
That will destroy the decent states as the libtard disease is spread through out the nation.

If you think the Green New Deal is such a great idea, you really need to be shorting Boeing big time. The stock's at record heights, and if AOC can eliminate air travel in favor of the trains, that will be a nice profit as BA goes to zero.
The Green New Deal is just what they call a "trial balloon" . How can you not know this? If it ever comes time to draft actual climate legislation it will barely resemble the GND.

I think you meant to say, The leader of the party, AOC demanded conformity or else from her members and is taking names as she prepares to purge her rolls.

It looks to me like for most Dems if you're not a far left GND supportin' extremist then you are going to have a hard time getting something done for your constituents, and chances are your ass is gone in the next primary. Unless maybe you're in a purple district, in which case even if you survive the primary you'll probably lose your seat to a Repub. If I was a bettin' man, I'd bet serious money that the GOP will take back the House in 2020. I won't say that Trump is a shoo-in, cuz for many people his act is getting old even though he really has done a pretty good job growing the economy. Nov 2020 is still a long ways off though, and things can change. But - it doesn't look like the Dems are going to move any closer to the center, in fact it appears that of anything they'll be trying to outdo each other by going further Left. If that is the case, then Trump's chances look pretty good to me, because the costs of all this stuff the Dems want to do is ridiculous.

The Green New Deal is just what they call a "trial balloon" . How can you not know this? If it ever comes time to draft actual climate legislation it will barely resemble the GND.

Majority Leader McConnell is going to be putting it up for a vote, AOC et al better get a bill together then

Majority Leader McConnell is going to be putting it up for a vote, AOC et al better get a bill together then
You're serious? What kind of stupid stunt is that?

So, the Senate leader is going to put up a house bill that has not even been to committee yet for a vote?

That is not even possible, whatever he puts up for the vote will not be the GND

Forum List

Back