Dem Sen Murphy: there's not enough votes for assault weapons ban: "I don't get why we choose to live like this with kids in fear. only in America"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
can't Biden just sign an executive order to repeal the 2nd amendment. huh? i bet he'd like that lol

Libs just don't get it.

These mass shootings are the price we pay for living in a free country.

Libs just don't get it.
These mass shootings are the price we pay for living in a free country.

More so, the price that we pay for letting the left wrong attack and destroy the moral underpinnings of our society.

Guns have been abundant since before this nation was founded. The sort of rates of murder that we are seeing is a recent phenomenon.

It's not guns that are the problem.

Oh we get it. The victims of these shootings are acceptable losses. No mistaking that from the zealots.

Yours is the side that pushes the moral and social degradation that leads to these tragedies.

It is difficult to see what gain you think there is to make from such policies, for which the resulting deaths are an acceptable price.

Yours is the side that pushes the moral and social degradation that leads to these tragedies.

It is difficult to see what gain you think there is to make from such policies, for which the resulting deaths are an acceptable price.
Bullshit. You've tried making this assertion for years and it's no more true now than it was 20 years ago.

It is the proliferation and ease of attaining weapons of semi-automatic capability and high cap magazines that can mow down 15 people before someone can scream. Now, instead of controls and moderation, anyone's blown up anger can be released with a simple purchase of one of these weapons...and it's all OK. No checks. No balances. No monitoring. No moderation. Remove any safeguards.....Must..Not..Be..Infringed...no matter how many people have to die.

I could just as easily say that your side pushes fear, ignorance, intolerance, and the fear that the white race is slowly being winnowed away through racial and multi-cultural means.

Bullshit. You've tried making this assertion for years and it's no more true now than it was 20 years ago.

And I have been completely right, every time I've made this assertion.

Guns have always been around. Subhuman pieces of shit that abuse them in this manner, are a recent development, and a direct consequence of the moral and social degradation that your side promotes.

The blood is on your hands.

And I have been completely right, every time I've made this assertion.

Guns have always been around. Subhuman pieces of shit that abuse them in this manner, are a recent development, and a direct consequence of the moral and social degradation that your side promotes.

The blood is on your hands.
No you haven't. The anger comes from the right. It has since around the time Barack Obama became President. It's only accelerated. Easy access to semi-automatic guns with virtually no restrictions enable it.

It's just blood. Not yours. Not mine. But that blood comes directly from rhetoric spewed by your side.

Fact.

No you haven't. The anger comes from the right. It has since around the time Barack Obama became President. It's only accelerated. Easy access to semi-automatic guns with virtually no restrictions enable it.

It's just blood. Not yours. Not mine. But that blood comes directly from rhetoric spewed by your side.

Fact.

See? This is what happens when you put the shiny side inward.

You might find the following site to be of some value.

th
the problem can be solved by giving children in schools the same protections we give every other important group in the country,,,

men with guns,,
Parents and teachers don't want their schools to be turned into armed camps with patrolling guards.
That and it would be impractical to do so.

Oh we get it. The victims of these shootings are acceptable losses. No mistaking that from the zealots.
This problem could easily be fixed by using guards and safety tactics in schools. That we don't use our billions to protect our children instead of the Ukraine is appalling.

Parents and teachers don't want their schools to be turned into armed camps with patrolling guards.
That and it would be impractical to do so.
I'm a parent and dont feel that way and my niece and many other teachers say different,,
bottom line is they can be defended and child abusers like you dont want them to be,,
the question is why do you use children as political pawns??

Forum List

Back