Democrat Alcee Hasitngs Used $220,000 From From Tax Payer sexual Harassment Slush Fund

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Another Democrat bites the dust. I can't imagine a more deserving candidate.

Alcee Hastings, a far left Democrat from Florida used the tax payer funded slush fund to pay off a sexual harassment case made against him by a former staffer. $220,000! This is about three times the amount Republican Blake Farenthold used from that say tax payer slush fund to settle a similar claim. Farnenthold, who I thin needs to resign says he will pay back the $81,000 he used. The left wing media hasn’t even mentioned Alcee Hastings or his $220,000 settlement. Obviously because he’s a Democrat. The payoff was made in 2014 and was kept secret, until now

Your source indicates at least two new contenders and how many black congressmen can the Ds throw under the bus and survive as a national party?

Dem's demand their own female staffers perform sex acts to keep their jobs, I mean that's low Dem's preying on their own female staff but then they use taxpayer money to keep the women from ratting on them WTF? Why should MY tax dollars be wasted on some filthy Dem who abuses women?

Alcee Hastings, a far left Democrat from Florida used the tax payer funded slush fund to pay off a sexual harassment case made against him by a former staffer. $220,000! This is about three times the amount Republican Blake Farenthold used from that say tax payer slush fund to settle a similar claim. Farnenthold, who I thin needs to resign says he will pay back the $81,000 he used. The left wing media hasn’t even mentioned Alcee Hastings or his $220,000 settlement. Obviously because he’s a Democrat. The payoff was made in 2014 and was kept secret, until now

how much of the fund was used by repugs, loser? or did you think the scum running congress took care of dems?

what a loser you are.

you are truly one of the most vile and stupidest people on the planet.

Your source indicates at least two new contenders and how many black congressmen can the Ds throw under the bus and survive as a national party?

Alcee Hastings is an important guy in the Democrat party, but he's a terminal scumbag. I can't wait to see him wriggling on the hook.

how much of the fund was used by repugs, loser? or did you think the scum running congress took care of dems?

what a loser you are.

That remains to be seen. I'm willing to bet that most of the guilty parties are Democrats.

what a loser you are.

That remains to be seen. I'm willing to bet that most of the guilty parties are Democrats.

That's been the case so far by a 4 to 1 ratio.

what a loser you are.

your ignorant, uneducated delusions are duly noted.

what a loser you are.

Your foaming at the mouth liberal rage is duly noted. What set you off this time, the dozens of prominent liberals now accused of sexually abusing their own women for decades? That would be my guess. :itsok:

what a loser you are.

If republicans used it, they need to go to jail. I'm tired of them using tax payer money. As they seem fit to.

what a loser you are.

Your foaming at the mouth liberal rage is duly noted. What set you off this time, the dozens of prominent liberals now accused of sexually abusing their own women for decades? That would be my guess. :itsok:

The Dimocrat party is crumbling to dust right before her eyes. Snowflake tears are so sweet.

iu

what a loser you are.

Lol, this is what you called educated?
l-hate-trump-for-how-he-treats-wome-look-i-28241235.png

what a loser you are.

iu

what a loser you are.

If republicans used it, they need to go to jail. I'm tired of them using tax payer money. As they seem fit to.

there is no basis for them to go to jail.

but they need to be ousted...

except trump trash don't take out their garbage

what a loser you are.

iu

riiiiiiiight.

you keep telling yourself that. if it helps you sleep at night that's all good.

it's a lie... and you're a fail... but good on ya

:cuckoo:

what a loser you are.

there is no basis for them to go to jail.

but they need to be ousted...

except trump trash don't take out their garbage
Yes we do, but when liberals bring up sexual harassment on any republican, they fear. It doesn't work anymore. It did for a while though. I mean the accuser against moore, admitted to forging the yearbook entry.

Forum List

Back