Democrat Alcee Hasitngs Used $220,000 From From Tax Payer sexual Harassment Slush Fund

And Carbineer is just as clueless for not grasping the difference between a private citizens paying settlements with their own money and our elected officials using tax payer monies to pay off victims of sexual harassment!

So a con artist who has to pay back his victims but doesn't use government money isn't a con artist?

Goddam you tards are off the charts this afternoon.

Gee, it cost Trump 100 times that to make good with the victims of Trump University,

and I've yet to hear one Trumptard express ANY problem with that.

Was it taxpayer money that Trump used...dumbass.

Was that a MASSIVE LIABILITY for fraud that Trump paid?

You people have never objected to Trump's Trump U. con game. Not ONCE.

You therefore have NO grounds to be sanctimoniously crying about far less egregious Democrat wrongdoings.

I'll take that as a NO.

You should take that as you're retarded if you think that Trump is innocent of any wrongdoing in the Trump U. con game.

Amazingly, I've referenced the Trump U 25 million dollar scam a hundred times and the Trumptards go silent every time.

Proof that Trump is unfit to be president.

Dang, certainly don't recall saying or even suggesting Trump was innocent of any wrongdoing. I did say it wasn't taxpayer money...dumbass.

Gee, it cost Trump 100 times that to make good with the victims of Trump University,

You therefore have NO grounds to be sanctimoniously crying about far less egregious Democrat wrongdoings.

I'll take that as a NO.

You should take that as you're retarded if you think that Trump is innocent of any wrongdoing in the Trump U. con game.

Amazingly, I've referenced the Trump U 25 million dollar scam a hundred times and the Trumptards go silent every time.

Dang, certainly don't recall saying or even suggesting Trump was innocent of any wrongdoing. I did say it wasn't taxpayer money...dumbass.

So you wish to state for the record that Trump is unfit to be president?

Go ahead.

And Carbineer is just as clueless for not grasping the difference between a private citizens paying settlements with their own money and our elected officials using tax payer monies to pay off victims of sexual harassment!

So a con artist who has to pay back his victims but doesn't use government money isn't a con artist?

Goddam you tards are off the charts this afternoon.

Way to attempt to deflect from what's going on, Carbineer! Someone who pays back victims in a settlement using their own money is a responsible member of society...someone who uses money that isn't theirs to pay back victims...demands that they sign a non disclosure agreement in order to get paid...and then continues right on sexually harassing OTHER victims is a scumbag! The elected officials who used that slush fund to buy off their victims with taxpayer monies are far worse than "con artists"...they're serial sexual predators!

I'll take that as a NO.

Go ahead.

Soon as you state for the record that you're a dumbass.

I'll take that as a NO.

Go ahead.

If you're not outraged that Donald Trump screwed Americans out of 25 million dollars,

how do you reconcile that with your immeasurable outrage over some Democrat playing grabass with some woman?

I'll take that as a NO.

Go ahead.

If you're not outraged that Donald Trump screwed Americans out of 25 million dollars,

how do you reconcile that with your immeasurable outrage over some Democrat playing grabass with some woman?

Immeasurable outrage!!! Yeah, don't recall saying that either.

Lets keep exposing these guys. Every one from either party needs to be outer and fired

So what? Trump made good with his own money, he did not use taxpayer money.
What do you not understand?

Another clueless post by the board's most clueless poster! Jake is in a class of his own!
:) You are lost, as usual. Trump had to pay many, many times that for defrauding his constituency. What a loser. Like you.

The point is that Trump was and is a fraud, whether his or the taxpayer's money is used.

Thinker101 and Oldstyle love their fraud.

I'll take that as a NO.

Go ahead.

Despite your efforts to characterize it as the crime of te century, it's actually nothing more than a constract dispute. Millions of those go to court every year. They are virtually unavoidable if you are in business.

You snowflakes aren't fooling anyone with this crap.

The point is that Trump was and is a fraud, whether his or the taxpayer's money is used.

Thinker101 and Oldstyle love their fraud.

Actually...the POINT is that Trump paid his settlements out of his own pocket...the sleazeballs in Congress who were sexually harassing women paid off their settlements with tax payer monies! Still can't grasp the obvious...can you, Jakey?

Forum List

Back