Democrat Commentators Just Wont Answer Questions Regarding Hillary's Memory Loss This Week.Why?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:blahblah: :dunno: :eusa_doh: Has anyone noticed this lately? Especially on Fox News? It seems that whenever any of the host brings up the issue of Hillary not being able to recall just about anything that's ever happened in her political life, they just deflect the question and sometimes bring up the fact that Trump didn't know what the "Nuclear Triad" was. :eusa_hand:
Then the host says something like, "Never mind Donald Trump, I was asking about Hillary not being able to recall events that she should have easily been able to remember as S.O.S." :banghead:
You know the left is really worried now being they can't and will not answer any questions pertaining her sudden memory loss. Maybe someone should ask Hillary if she recalls the last time she took an eight hour nap. :cow:

i wonder how Hillary would react if someone asked her about monica lewinsky
She would probably say that Monica was a great help to the foundation.

Trump will DESTROY CLINTON in debates, that is if Hillary shows up, which she may not......

They will always refer to something Donald Trump forgot, or that Trump hasnt paid his taxes in 10 years when they are asked about Hillarys sudden memory loss.

Trump will DESTROY CLINTON in debates, that is if Hillary shows up, which she may not......

Wow, ya think? Trump? Debate? My guess is most of you perpetually angry folks are going to be on here posting screed for another 4-8 years, reckon we'll see. Will Trump be allowed to tweet his debate retorts in?

Wow, ya think? Trump? Debate? My guess is most of you perpetually angry folks are going to be on here posting screed for another 4-8 years, reckon we'll see. Will Trump be allowed to tweet his debate retorts in?

Rex will be gone at about 4PM on election day.

Cons don’t show up election night.

same pattern, every time Hillary has a new scandal, and way below Trump in the polls,,these commentators wont answer any questions,,,instead just change the subject on how Trump is a racist and his wife is a nude model

Forum List

Back