Democrat congressman resigns office after praising Trump.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017

A Democratic congressman, Vernon Jones, has resigned his office and left the Democrat party as a result of harassment from members of his own party since he praised Donald Trump. He says he has "left the plantation".

Here are a few quotes from the article.

"I’m sick and tired of me and my family being attacked and harassed by the Democrat Party for putting my country before my party. I take pride in being an independent thinker. My first amendment right to freedom of speech is under siege,” state Rep. Vernon Jones, who is African American, said in a statement released to CBS 46 in Atlanta. “I intend to help the Democrat Party get rid of its bigotry against Black people that are independent and conservative.”

“Turn the lights off, I have left the plantation. Someone else can occupy that suite. Therefore, I intend not to complete my term effective April 22, 2020."

“I endorsed the White guy (Donald J. Trump) that let Blacks out of jail, and they endorsed the White guy (Joe Biden) that put Blacks in jail,” he said."

The democrats are losing the African American vote....its slipping away....it started when the dems put illegal aliens in front of them....

A Democratic congressman, Vernon Jones, has resigned his office and left the Democrat party as a result of harassment from members of his own party since he praised Donald Trump. He says he has "left the plantation".

"I’m sick and tired of me and my family being attacked and harassed by the Democrat Party for putting my country before my party. I take pride in being an independent thinker. My first amendment right to freedom of speech is under siege,” state Rep. Vernon Jones, who is African American, said in a statement released to CBS 46 in Atlanta. “I intend to help the Democrat Party get rid of its bigotry against Black people that are independent and conservative.”

“Turn the lights off, I have left the plantation. Someone else can occupy that suite. Therefore, I intend not to complete my term effective April 22, 2020."

“I endorsed the White guy (Donald J. Trump) that let Blacks out of jail, and they endorsed the White guy (Joe Biden) that put Blacks in jail,” he said."
Good riddance.

Good riddance.

Yea, no room in the democratic party for a black that won't tote the party line huh?

Good riddance.
you really really dont like that do you racist...

Good riddance.

Yea, no room in the democratic party for a black that won't tote the party line huh?
No room in the Democratic Party for anyone who is going to endorse trump. I don't give a fuck what color he is.

Good riddance.

OMG...it's "toe the line" as in the military, not tote.

Biden also threatened Blacks they’d be put back in chains.

Forum List

Back