Democrat Louis Gutierrez Storms Out to Chants of “U-S-A!”

Republicans were chanting Russia, Russia.
The only time they were mentioned.
Trump loves Russia. He tried to fit it in to his speech, but couldn't figure out where.
Love with already taken with the Alt Right.

Make-America-Mexico-Again-Cronkite-News--640x480.jpg

Republicans were chanting Russia, Russia.
The only time they were mentioned.
Trump loves Russia. He tried to fit it in to his speech, but couldn't figure out where.
Love with already taken with the Alt Right.
Yep...you just encapsulated the attitude that loses elections for Democrats.:aargh: Perhaps you should go out and scream at the sky for awhile.

The grotesque Mexican has national pride alright. For his own low IQ, inbred, high crime, ugly ass, midget constituents.

:206:Guess he has something against national pride and patriotism.

Ever notice the washed out polititions like this guy and Flake and half dead polititions like John McTumor are all either retiring or for some other reason not running again?

Storms out? That hardly looks like storming out. That looks like walking. And maybe he had SOMETHING TO DO.

No. He was just being a crybaby asshole.

You're making it all up.

A guy walks out of the room. You can't see his face, he's not walking quickly, you don't know why he's leaving.

You've got NOTHING.

He 'claimed' he had to make it to Univision. He then blasted the speech, with remarks such as "Whoever translated it for him from Russian did a good job", and 'I was hoping to get through my life without having to witness an outwardly, explicitly racist American President, but my luck ran out,'

His spokesperson however claimed he did not leave early out of protest.

He has no respect for Trump or Republicans in general, and as a true Dimocrat he get's really upset and uncomfortable when anyone starts talking about 'America first'.
He may not have "stormed out", but IMO he showed that he was uncaring that he looked disrespectful.

Ever notice the washed out polititions like this guy and Flake and half dead polititions like John McTumor are all either retiring or for some other reason not running again?

If only all of them would retire and leave us alone.

Take heart. Many are old. I point to McCain. The reaper took care of him for us. Pelosi and Chucky are old so maybe a reaper call will happen in the next year or two.

They shut the government down I thought, what the hell went wrong that they came back?

Take heart. Many are old. I point to McCain. The reaper took care of him for us. Pelosi and Chucky are old so maybe a reaper call will happen in the next year or two.

Nope, McCain is still alive and kicking.

When the Grim Reaper comes to take McCain away, he will have to forcedly pry him from the halls of Congress.

My money is on McCain.

Okay but the damage is done and I have no faith that those who replace them, will be any different.

Our politicians are bought and paid for by the extreme wealthy and special interests. This will not change with a changing of the guard.

Forum List

Back