Democrat Louis Gutierrez Storms Out to Chants of “U-S-A!”

Some Dims did not even bother to show up. Frankly, I don't know why any bother.

Why get there and just spend the whole time giving Trump a death glare refusing to clap or crack a smile?

Hell, they may as well where one of those funeral veils so we can't see their faces. I would actually prefer that.

:206:Guess he has something against national pride and patriotism.

Ever notice the washed out polititions like this guy and Flake and half dead polititions like John McTumor are all either retiring or for some other reason not running again?

If only all of them would retire and leave us alone.

Take heart. Many are old. I point to McCain. The reaper took care of him for us. Pelosi and Chucky are old so maybe a reaper call will happen in the next year or two.

Nope, McCain is still alive and kicking.

When the Grim Reaper comes to take McCain away, he will have to forcedly pry him from the halls of Congress.

My money is on McCain.

Mm, he is a lucky motherfucker for true.

Ever notice the washed out polititions like this guy and Flake and half dead polititions like John McTumor are all either retiring or for some other reason not running again?

Take heart. Many are old. I point to McCain. The reaper took care of him for us. Pelosi and Chucky are old so maybe a reaper call will happen in the next year or two.

Okay but the damage is done and I have no faith that those who replace them, will be any different.

Our politicians are bought and paid for by the extreme wealthy and special interests. This will not change with a changing of the guard.

Sad but true.

Okay but the damage is done and I have no faith that those who replace them, will be any different.

Our politicians are bought and paid for by the extreme wealthy and special interests. This will not change with a changing of the guard.

Not so, the next Dim will save us by giving us free health care, save us from carbon emissions, and a free economy.

Soon we will be Venezuela again, only, this time it will work for the first time in human history.

Why get there and just spend the whole time giving Trump a death glare refusing to clap or crack a smile?

Hell, they may as well where one of those funeral veils so we can't see their faces. I would actually prefer that.
They can't be seen as approving of Trump in any way, because their partisan base won't approve of it.

This is no different from the way Rs treated Big Ears or Ds treated Dumb Shit W, when those two fuckers stained the nation.

Storms out? That hardly looks like storming out. That looks like walking. And maybe he had SOMETHING TO DO.

No. He was just being a crybaby asshole.

You're making it all up.

A guy walks out of the room. You can't see his face, he's not walking quickly, you don't know why he's leaving.

You've got NOTHING.

He 'claimed' he had to make it to Univision. He then blasted the speech, with remarks such as "Whoever translated it for him from Russian did a good job", and 'I was hoping to get through my life without having to witness an outwardly, explicitly racist American President, but my luck ran out,'

His spokesperson however claimed he did not leave early out of protest.

He has no respect for Trump or Republicans in general, and as a true Dimocrat he get's really upset and uncomfortable when anyone starts talking about 'America first'.
He may not have "stormed out", but IMO he showed that he was uncaring that he looked disrespectful.

Ah, so you're saying he didn't storm out. Well that's what the OP made up.

Disrespect towards Trump? Almost certainly. How many Republicans had disrespect towards Obama? A lot. That's what US politics has turned into.

Actually, he said he was trying to beat the crowd out of there and had some place else to go. I hate Gutierrez, but people may be making more of this than it actually is.

I always wonder before the speech begins how many people are walking around thinking crap like: WHY in the hell don't we schedule this crap for an earlier time? It's a Tuesday for chrissakes. I have to get out of these shoes. I'm not going to make it.

Also, how many people are actually paying attention to the speech. Do you think they zone out and then see a bunch of people standing up and clapping and then jump up? Or look around the room trying to figure out what was said by who is standing? And what if the person they kind of relied on was zoning out too?

'Beat the rush'? You do that for Football games / sporting events, not furing a SoTU speech, not at the exact moment people are chanting 'USA', not after refusing to acknowledge Vets earlier, and not after having sided with illegals over Americans by having shut down the govt!

Do hate-driven, treasonous Dems REALLY think this type of behavior will endear themselves to American citizens / voters.

Watching that, it just gives another reason for people not to want these Democrats back in charge. Their open hatred for this country, for our vets, for our citizens, for the Rule of Law....it's disgusting.

They were playing to their radical base.:boo_hoo14:
Their base wanted them to explode in one loud scream in unison......
image.php

Instead they sat there looking like they were about to take a crap in their pants.

Republicans were chanting Russia, Russia.
The only time they were mentioned.
Trump loves Russia. He tried to fit it in to his speech, but couldn't figure out where.
Love with already taken with the Alt Right.
You're a traitor, go fuck yourself.

Republicans were chanting Russia, Russia.
The only time they were mentioned.
Trump loves Russia. He tried to fit it in to his speech, but couldn't figure out where.
Love with already taken with the Alt Right.

You might be right! If you take the "R", "i" and one "s" out of Russia and then lie your pathetic American hating Liberal ass off you get "USA".

Forum List

Back