Zone1 Democrat party overplaying the race card

But it does show that different outcomes between blacks and whites, as a group, is not “proof” of racism.
What it shows is the opinion of one dumb --- white man. That idiotic opinioin ignore the effects of white colonization in "black countries" and the effect of racist public policy in America.

Hector is an idiot. There are many safe black suburban communities. But all he knows is about a few inner cities and runs his ,outh. It's a sign of low IQ intellectual laziness that he and Lisa exhibit.

Hector is an idiot. There are many safe black suburban communities. But all he knows is about a few inner cities and runs his ,outh. It's a sign of low IQ intellectual laziness that he and Lisa exhibit.
The highest crime cities ARE the ones that have a high proportion of blacks, but that is to be expected since blacks commit violent crime at around 5x the rate of whites.

But shhhhh…..we can’t say that. Statistics are racist!

You do the same thing.

If we wanted to recognize such differences thren we recognize 247 years of racist white behavior, the feral behavior that goes with it along with the violence and crime that has been a traditiion for whites in America.
What happened during the last 247 years has had minimal effects the black genome. If anything, the harsh criminal justice system for blacks may have removed crime gene alleles from the black gene pool.

Prior to the civil rights movement it was recognized in the United States, and particularly in the South, that a criminal justice system that was effective for whites was insufficiently harsh for Negroes. This is why, when a black person and a white person committed the same crime the Negro was given quite a bit more punishment.

Those who blame slavery and racial discrimination for black social pathology cannot explain the rise in black rates of crime and illegitimacy since 1963.

They cannot explain that when Jews and Orientals experienced poverty and discrimination they still had low rates of crime and illegitimacy.

The process of human evolution has not prepared most Negroes for the intellectual and social demands of civilization. Most Negroes are better suited for the African jungle, and for the asphalt jungles they turn thriving white working class neighborhoods into by moving into them.

Last edited:
Why did you vote against him?
Good question.

I have always disliked Donald Trump because of his character, his ignorance, and his personality. Nevertheless, I wanted him to win the 2016 Republican primary. This was not because I thought he would be easy for Bernie Sanders, who I voted for in the 2016 Democrat primary, to defeat. It was not because I though he would be easy for Hillary Clinton, who I voted for in the 2016 general election, to defeat.

It was because he seemed to care about those who had been left behind by the economy of the twenty-first century. Someone described Trump as "a third party candidate running as a Republican."

When he cut taxes for the rich I was no longer able to forgive his deficiencies of character, personality, and intellect. The fact that he refused to concede the election to Joe Biden, who I have always liked, even though I do not think he is up to his job, reinforced my dislike for Trump.

Good question.

I have always disliked Donald Trump because of his character, his ignorance, and his personality. Nevertheless, I wanted him to win the 2016 Republican primary. This was not because I thought he would be easy for Bernie Sanders, who I voted for in the 2016 Democrat primary, to defeat. It was not because I though he would be easy for Hillary Clinton, who I voted for in the 2016 general election, to defeat.

It was because he seemed to care about those who had been left behind by the economy of the twenty-first century. Someone described Trump as "a third party candidate running as a Republican."

When he cut taxes for the rich I was no longer able to forgive his deficiencies of character, personality, and intellect. The fact that he refused to concede the election to Joe Biden, who I have always liked, even though I do not think he is up to his job, reinforced my dislike for Trump.
Well you’re honest and straight forward… I’ll give you kudos for that

Forum List

Back