Zone1 Democrat party overplaying the race card

What I proved was that Lisa558 was right.
Wrong. She claimed the graphic from the museum was trying to show those traits as bad things. That’s not the case per your post. The controversy came from claiming them as white attributes and not attributes that minorities have as well. So thanks for your support. Lisa was wrong

Mac you're doing the same thing you say others are doing. What I see is a person who thinks they are better than everyone because they don't take a position. If I am not mistaken, I responded to a post where you claimed that Democrats overplayed the race card and that caused trumpism. I mean that's like saying that because you bring up the fact that racism exists and dare to confront it, that you're making people more racist. You seem unable to see the problem in such thinking but you want to tell me the mistakes made by everyone else. I generally don't respond to your posting because it's the same shit every time. You're better than everyone because you don't take a position. I read what you posted. I responded to what you said to me. I know where the left has failed. I'm saying to your assessment is not correct
You both can be right in this debate. There can be actual racism in America… there obviously is.

There can be legitimate reaction to that racism…. As there is…. There can also be over reaction calling none racist people “racist”.

There are also people that use the race card reaction to hide from legitimate critiques of making racist statements.

The reaction to the “race card” by many is to be defensive. Some with cause and others without. But it is a push to be anti-establishment/ anti PC which is a large chunk of what Trumpism is.

Wrong. She claimed the graphic from the museum was trying to show those traits as bad things. That’s not the case per your post. The controversy came from claiming them as white attributes and not attributes that minorities have as well. So thanks for your support. Lisa was wrong
The purpose of the museum is to make blacks feel good about themselves. The graphic was intended to do that.

That had zero to do what what we were discussing. You’re trying to spin and you’re really bad at it
Then why in the world would a museum dedicated to African American culture and history have an exhibit on “traits of whiteness”?

(This should be interesting.)

Then why in the world would a museum dedicated to African American culture and history have an exhibit on “traits of whiteness”?

(This should be interesting.)
Well Lisa, because they were highlighting racial stereotypes in American culture

Your judgment isn’t sound. You were incorrect after all in presenting the situation when you said the museum was trying to say those traits were bad… not at all what they were saying.
That’s YOUR judgment. They were called on it, and took it down.

That’s YOUR judgment. They were called on it, and took it down.
Correct. They were called on it by people who found it offensive to minorities. NOT by people who thought they were calling those traits bad because white people have them. I don’t even know how you came up with that interpretation

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Correct. They were called on it by people who found it offensive to minorities. NOT by people who thought they were calling those traits bad because white people have them. I don’t even know how you came up with that interpretation
Then why didn’t they just retitle the exhibit: Sterotypes of Whiteness? Clarify for it for those confused?

Because that’s not what they were doing.

Then why didn’t they just retitle the exhibit: Sterotypes of Whiteness? Clarify for it for those confused?

Because that’s not what they were doing.
Because they got pushback on the messaging all together and decided to pull it… it’s all in their explanation. Why do you make up stupid narratives and spread them like they are fact?! Totally dishonest

Because they got pushback on the messaging all together and decided to pull it… it’s all in their explanation. Why do you make up stupid narratives and spread them like they are fact?! Totally dishonest
Apparently, it was confusing and misleading then, wasn’t it? And if it was supposed to be about “stereotypes of minorities” - makes sense, since this is a museum devoted to black culture and history - WHY focus on stereotypes of the majority culture?

You never even heard of this exhibit until I mentioned it yesterday, and now you’re the expert.

Apparently, it was confusing and misleading then, wasn’t it? And if it was supposed to be about “stereotypes of minorities” - makes sense, since this is a museum devoted to black culture and history - WHY focus on stereotypes of the majority culture?

You never even heard of this exhibit until I mentioned it yesterday, and now you’re the expert.
No it wasn’t that confusing. Not in the sense of your warped interpretation. It was an online graphic about racial divisions and stereotypes in our country… why are you lying about it and trying to make it into some kind of big deal?!

No it wasn’t that confusing. Not in the sense of your warped interpretation. It was an online graphic about racial divisions and stereotypes in our country… why are you lying about it and trying to make it into some kind of big deal?!
Drop it already. It was a very controversial exhibit that you never heard of.

Drop it already. It was a very controversial exhibit that you never heard of.
Correct I never heard of it. But you brought it up so I looked at at… and not to my surprise I found you misrepresenting it: shocking!

• Winner
Correct I never heard of it. But you brought it up so I looked at at… and not to my surprise I found you misrepresenting it: shocking!
No, I represented it as I saw it, but being the nasty liberal you are, you call me a liar. Can’t you libs have a debate without resorting to personal insults?

No, I represented it as I saw it, but being the nasty liberal you are, you call me a liar. Can’t you libs have a debate without resorting to personal insults?
Personal insults are resorted to by those on either extreme. I know because they have been directed at me. :eek:

Personal insults are resorted to by those on either extreme. I know because they have been directed at me. :eek:
You’ve also done it to me - making a negative personal judgment about my personality and character, just this morning. If you wish to apologize, I will accept It.

When you present a situation and then I research the situation and it is not even close to how you described it then it appears to be you lying. If it was an innocent misunderstand then we can amend that to you being mistaken. Either way you are not presenting factual information.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back