Democrat party terrorist, from black lives matter, beats Michelle Malkin, when she tries to speak at police rally.

Still looking for this video being reported on.
That is another complaint of mine

there should be more video from many different angles

we know the violence that BLM is capable of and the organizers should have been prepared for it

obviously they were not and shame on them for their stupidity

So as far as we really know it never happened? A large group of people today and no one is taking video? Really? LOL

Let the lawsuits of blue city cops and leaders begin....hit them with a landslide of legal problems.....

memo/warning to the blue city leaders....do not leave the people without a legal path for justice and police protection from these anarchist....

Noted.......I've still not seen this supposed video.
Have you spent as much time looking for the video, that I found after about a twenty second search,
as you have spent complaining that you can't find the video"?

Are you incompetent or just disingenuous?

I didn't see her in that video.
Did you hear her screeching voice telling Anitfa brown shirts to leave? I did.

Andy Ngo, a notable journalist who himself has been a victim of Antifa assaults took the video and posted it.
Are you prepared to call him a liar? You've only succeeded in putting yourself out on a tenuous limb.

So as far as we really know it never happened? A large group of people today and no one is taking video? Really? LOL
There is a video taken by a noted Antifa researcher, Andy Ngo. Because you are too dumb to find it or don't want to find it only makes you look like a clown-tard...if there is such a thing.

And if so, you are that thing.

There is video but its obviously not a professional production

all I see clearly is an ANTIFA or BLM bitch holding a weapon and a lot of screaming in the the background

so I went directly to the group holding the rally and they confirmed much of what was reported

This is an exchange I had with the pro police group on their facebook page

I just saw the news that you allowed Black Lives Matter thugs to assault Michelle Maulkin when she attempted to speak at your rally
What kind of spineless pieces of crap are you to allow such a thing to happen without fighting back?
You should have fought even harder to protect not only Michelle herself but her right to speak
But obviously you are not made out of the same stuff as the patriots who founded the country.
You are a disgrace

What the hell are you talking about?

Its in the news. Was michelle Maulkin at your rally yesterday or not?

Yes she was

Was she assaulted y LM thugs when she attempted to speak?

Hello?

, Michelle never got a chance to start speaking to the crowd before she was able to get to the front of the stage people came in from the back and and all sides and in the front of the stage as they ambushed the stage turning off the music um plugging the sound system kicking the drum set.
I have no idea what button I just pushed my phone to put the damn emoji on this conversation's that I do apologize.
Michelle had security there for her and there's a lot going on all at one time on that stage it was nobody that was not trying to help get this thing resolved as quickly as possible.

get it resolved? It sounds like the thugs drove her away from the stage and silenced her. all your disgraceful “security” could do was get her out alive

You need police protection because this group is too naive to protect yourselves. You do not “resolve issues” anarchists to want to crush

forgive my typos. Sometimes I hit return before I
Seen by Pro Police Rally Colorado at 2:21 PM

nevermind. I think I have made my point and there is really not much more to say. You better learn who and what you are up against because as the man said, this aint beanbag

xhttps://www.facebook.com/ProPoliceRallyCO/posts/2346358745658102

I didn't see her in that video.
Did you hear her screeching voice telling Anitfa brown shirts to leave? I did.

Andy Ngo, a notable journalist who himself has been a victim of Antifa assaults took the video and posted it.
Are you prepared to call him a liar? You've only succeeded in putting yourself out on a tenuous limb.

I heard screeching. I have no idea who it came from. Is he lying? I have no idea.

There is a video taken by a noted Antifa researcher, Andy Ngo. Because you are too dumb to find it or don't want to find it only makes you look like a clown-tard...if there is such a thing.

And if so, you are that thing.

There is an article noting a video. It should include the video. I also find it odd you are arguing like this and then arguing for Jo Jorgenson also.

There is video but its obviously not a professional production

all I see clearly is an ANTIFA or BLM bitch holding a weapon and a lot of screaming in the the background

so I went directly to the group holding the rally and they confirmed much of what was reported

Let's say it's true. I still chuckle that this is what you get at a "pro-police" rally.

I didn't see the video anywhere but the narrative here is that there was a "pro-police" rally and they were unable to protect one of the speakers?
Good lord you are pathetic

LOL, it's about me? What happened here? The police didn't even bother to show up at the pro-police rally? We had one Saturday. The police showed up.

I didn't see the video anywhere but the narrative here is that there was a "pro-police" rally and they were unable to protect one of the speakers?
Good lord you are pathetic

LOL, it's about me? What happened here? The police didn't even bother to show up at the pro-police rally? We had one Saturday. The police showed up.
Yeah... pick out any narrative you want except where the leftist attacked a woman.
That part just flies right over your head.
I'll say again - your pathetic.
If this was a black woman, and it was a group of right-wing groups...I am sure your response would be quite different.
And that is the pathetic part

Forum List

Back