Democrat: People Making Fun Of Congress Should Be Prosecuted

She's a race baiter.
And so are you. Try to keep up, son.
Prove it.
Nah, if you get to make stuff up about me because you are in a little giney cramp, then i can pretty much say anything I want.
Whiney pussy.
Haha...you are such a crybaby. The moment anyone treats you morons the way you treat literally everyone, you degenerate into quivering little blobs of angry toddler. And it is every time.

So, if a group of public employees forms a social media group and uses it to dicuss violence against a congressperson.... consequences? Any?

She's a race baiter.
Prove it.
Nah, if you get to make stuff up about me because you are in a little giney cramp, then i can pretty much say anything I want.
Whiney pussy.
Haha...you are such a crybaby. The moment anyone treats you morons the way you treat literally everyone, you degenerate into quivering little blobs of angry toddler. And it is every time.
Explain to the class how calling The bitch "an empty barrel is racist.

Prove it.
Whiney pussy.
I think the class has seen your other posts. They dont need an explanation.

So.... A group of your coworkers starts a social media group and uses it to discuss violence against you. Consequences?

Prove it.
Whiney pussy.

So.... A group of your coworkers starts a social media group and uses it to discuss violence against you. Consequences?
You ignored the question. Typical leftist trash. She's your mom, huh.

Whiney pussy.

Yes, and i explained why. Thank you, Mr. 15 minutes ago.

So...consequences?

Screen-Shot-2019-07-02-at-13.31.13.png

Whiney pussy.

So...consequences?
You're the enemy within.

So...consequences?
You're the enemy within.
Within your head, that is.

Kewl. Couple of those I hadn't seen.

So you're actually sitting here telling us the entire "Left" did those huh? You'd think all those people could have come up with more than that.

This is all flying over your hood, isn't it.

Know what I'm not seeing there? Forced sex.
Yeah, the Left have never called for violence.

Hell, you freaks even dozed and threatened to murder the kid doing the mini AOC comedy to the point her parents went into hiding.

:laughing0301:

This is way too easy but ------------------ Linkie?

Oh I can't wait for this one.... :4_13_65:

Not at all nice to laugh at the demented.

I know, but I'm sadistic that way.
A link to what? That you’re not a dumbass troll? There isn’t one.

Mini AOC?

Twitter

‘Mini AOC’ Doxxed And Threatened, Family Shuts Down All Her Social Accounts

You’re love making yourself the fool I see.

THANK you. About frickin' time.

Now then, why don't you quote for us the part that says *I* did that.

:popcorn:

we sit, and we wait. :sleeping-smiley-015:

Whelp ---- it's been a couple of pages turned, let's see how the OP is doing in his quest to find where I "doxxed and threatened to murder a kid".

........... what? Nothing??

We continue to sit, and we continue to wait. :th_waiting:

Spineless WIMP.

So...consequences?
You're the enemy within.
You're defending a piece of corrupt bureaucratic trash, not me.

So...consequences?
You're the enemy within.
No, I am discussing the idea. But you're so thin skinned and rabid that you go into a tailspin the mpment someone doesn't kiss your ass or say what you want to hear. It makes one wonder why you even post on publoc forums...

So...consequences?
You're the enemy within.
No, I am discussing the idea. But you're so thin skinned and rabid that you go into a tailspin the mpment someone doesn't kiss your ass or say what you want to hear. It makes one wonder why you even post on publoc forums...
The topic is Fredericka Wilson and her thin skin, not mine. Dumb shit.

So making fun of members of congress is intimidating them
It may be. Do you know exactly what you are talking about?

Raunchy photoshops?

Sorry, but if that intimidates a person they should go hide somewhere in a shack in Montana.

It's amazing how prog assholes like you are more and more wanting to punish thoughtcrime.

The point there was not so much "raunchy photoshops" and the other material from white supremacists and murderers in the secret Border Patrol group. It's more that the OP's lying ass tried to pass that off as "making fun of Congress". That's obviously biased bullshit, and he got called out on it, and he ran away.

In fact I'm STILL waiting for his lying ass to waddle back in here and substantiate his accusation against me (see above). He won't do it because he's a fucking WIMP.

Forum List

Back