Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Refuses to Take Oath of Office on Bible

I doubt you are the type to try it NPC keyboard commando-boi
Nobody will. Because they know how to suffer fools with grace.

Nice job backing down there, digital warrior.
Uh...what? You're an angry little moron, and the fact that nobody dropped you on your ass today shows that many people are capable of suffering fools like you. The point t is clear. Though, in reality, I'm sure you keep your craziness inside all day (probably hard for you) then come here to hide and let it out.

I have an old copy of the classic cookbook---"The Joy of Cooking" ----
I would be happy to loan it to anyone here about to be sworn

I doubt you are the type to try it NPC keyboard commando-boi
Nobody will. Because they know how to suffer fools with grace.

Nice job backing down there, digital warrior.
Uh...what? You're an angry little moron, and the fact that nobody dropped you on your ass today shows that many people are capable of suffering fools like you. The point t is clear. Though, in reality, I'm sure you keep your craziness inside all day (probably hard for you) then come here to hide and let it out.

Figures a progressive asshole like you assumes people have to "drop" anyone that disagrees with them. The only craziness is wanna-be prog "warrior" NPC's like you who like to talk a violent game but probably would mewl like a baby kitten when actually confronted.

Mike Pence had to swear in America’s first bi senator… & she didn’t use a Bible

Mike Pence, who is known for his extreme Christian conservatism, had to swear in America’s first bisexual U.S. Senator… with a copy of a law book.

I can't stand this bitch because she's an anti american douche bag just dying to turn us into Venezuela .

It's Pence's fault. If he were a real Christian, he would have refused to swear her in without a bible. Looks like he cares more about a paycheck and a job.

Anyone refusing to follow the traditional standard swearing in requirements upon the Holy Bible as it were, and this to the offices of our federal and state government, is not to be trusted as a loyal American serving in our government be it federal or state. They are openly exhibiting anti-American tendencies or actions, and they should be stopped at the door. Period.

First thing we heard out of the anti-American woman who was just sworn in on a Qur'an, was her calling our President a MF'er.

Kidding me right ?

This new break from our traditions is as anti-American as it gets, and for the citizens of this country not to see it as such is a shame and disgrace.

To refuse to seat Sinema because she refused to use a Bible would be a religious test. A religious test is unconstitutional. Anyone who demands a religious test is shameful and disgraceful. The Pilgrims came to this country for religious freedom.

Anyone refusing to follow the traditional standard swearing in requirements upon the Holy Bible as it were, and this to the offices of our federal and state government, is not to be trusted as a loyal American serving in our government be it federal or state.
This is truly nauseating and is a fantastic example of what Trump has done to the brains of his cult members
Nope, better try again buddy, because you're way off base. Now I don't know how old you are, but for centuries in this country we have had a time honored tradition pertaining to certain values being held, and certain protocals being kept.

Christians have played a major role in this nation ever since it's inception, and some of it's great values have been included into the nation's government as a part of the criteria or standard that was agreed upon by most, and in which gives us an idea of the character being elected to serve us in this country.

The very fact that these things are being rejected today, should tell us just how bad this nation is getting. Like I said, I wouldn't trust anyone who rejects the time honored traditions of this nation. I would think of them as a possible enemy to the very nation that they are attempting to serve.

Christian bigots we don't need. I don't trust anyone who would swear a oath on a document they don't believe in. You can have strong values without being believing in the3 Bible. You are a enemy of this country as you have no clue what it is about.

Anyone refusing to follow the traditional standard swearing in requirements upon the Holy Bible as it were, and this to the offices of our federal and state government, is not to be trusted as a loyal American serving in our government be it federal or state.
This is truly nauseating and is a fantastic example of what Trump has done to the brains of his cult members
Nope, better try again buddy, because you're way off base. Now I don't know how old you are, but for centuries in this country we have had a time honored tradition pertaining to certain values being held, and certain protocals being kept.

Christians have played a major role in this nation ever since it's inception, and some of it's great values have been included into the nation's government as a part of the criteria or standard that was agreed upon by most, and in which gives us an idea of the character being elected to serve us in this country.

The very fact that these things are being rejected today, should tell us just how bad this nation is getting. Like I said, I wouldn't trust anyone who rejects the time honored traditions of this nation. I would think of them as a possible enemy to the very nation that they are attempting to serve.

Christian bigots we don't need. I don't trust anyone who would swear a oath on a document they don't believe in. You can have strong values without being believing in the3 Bible. You are a enemy of this country as you have no clue what it is about.

Someone isn't an enemy of this country for having a different opinion than you do. Good Lord

Anyone refusing to follow the traditional standard swearing in requirements upon the Holy Bible as it were, and this to the offices of our federal and state government, is not to be trusted as a loyal American serving in our government be it federal or state. They are openly exhibiting anti-American tendencies or actions, and they should be stopped at the door. Period.

First thing we heard out of the anti-American woman who was just sworn in on a Qur'an, was her calling our President a MF'er.

Kidding me right ?

This new break from our traditions is as anti-American as it gets, and for the citizens of this country not to see it as such is a shame and disgrace.
So you have a draft dodger as your pic?
Nice
Using the dumb God book is against the constitution and religion is against our traditions.
Ever heard of Separation of church and state?
I guess you will be banning the Muslim who invented your iPhone next
And to criticize language when the fat orange blob has the foulest mouth possible is hilarious.
Pussygrabbing come to mind?

John Wayne was not a draft dodger. He was rejected BY THE MILITARY because he was the sole support for his family.

Kidding me right ?

Nice
Using the dumb God book is against the constitution and religion is against our traditions.
And to criticize language when the fat orange blob has the foulest mouth possible is hilarious.
Your ungodlyness is representitive of your unAmerican stance in this country. Even though you might not believe which is fine, but it is that you shouldn't tell others how they should believe or shouldn't believe, and if they agree as a majority to include certain traditional values into this governing body, then you just mind your own business because it doesn't make you or break you in this nation. It never had been a negative on the populations of this nation, and it never will be.

Now tell us why you hate this nation ???

You are a religious fanatic. Your stance is the un-American stance. Refusing to use a Bible does not tell anyone what they believe in. You are forcing others to believe in what you believe in. Sinema is not making any statement for or against the Bible.

I guess this is what Democrats would call "progress", electing a bisexual who refused to take the oath of office on a Bible.

Arizona elected this kunt. Arizona was once a decent state. The odd thing is that Californians seeking to escape from the horrors of leftism moved to Arizona and are now recreating the shit hole that is California in the deep desert.

Arizona is still a decent state. You don't get to decide what is decent.

I guess this is what Democrats would call "progress", electing a bisexual who refused to take the oath of office on a Bible.
No, it’s Democrats acknowledging the fact that America has a diverse population and that citizens have the right to believe as they see fit – including the right to be free from religion.

That you and others on the authoritarian right are frightened by diversity and dissent comes as no surprise.
Look Mr. radical word miester, no one fears any other soul in this nation, nor do they shun diversity and/or people of different religions, but if any one person or group shows themselves to be anti-American or worse changlings who want to act American until they gain power, then we got a problem.... Because then they turn on American's for whom they hate (but couldn't show it until achieved a level of power), and at this point is when they shove their hate onto us from a powerful position.

Not swearing on a Bible has nothing to do with whether one is anti-America or pro-America. It shows neither hate nor love. You are a far-right wing fanatic.

Kidding me right ?

Nice
Your ungodlyness is representitive of your unAmerican stance in this country. Even though you might not believe which is fine, but it is that you shouldn't tell others how they should believe or shouldn't believe, and if they agree as a majority to include certain traditional values into this governing body, then you just mind your own business because it doesn't make you or break you in this nation. It never had been a negative on the populations of this nation, and it never will be.

Now tell us why you hate this nation ???

You are a religious fanatic. Your stance is the un-American stance. Refusing to use a Bible does not tell anyone what they believe in. You are forcing others to believe in what you believe in. Sinema is not making any statement for or against the Bible.

Obviously refusing to use the Bible was meant to make a statement.

Why lie?

And as I stated long ago in this thread, I don't care if she used the Bible or not, I simply abhor dishonesty.

Figures a progressive asshole like you assumes people have to "drop" anyone that disagrees with them.
That doesn't follow from anything I said. I can see your grasp of logic is on par with your grasp of history and politics.

As a progressive twatwaddle, it's your subconscious wet dream, beating up on those who disagree with you like the good little proto-nazi you are.

Figures a progressive asshole like you assumes people have to "drop" anyone that disagrees with them.
That doesn't follow from anything I said. I can see your grasp of logic is on par with your grasp of history and politics.

As a progressive twatwaddle, it's your subconscious wet dream, beating up on those who disagree with you like the good little proto-nazi you are.
Haha, no. What would be the point of that? Look how miserable you are already.

You know nothing of the actual me, so I laugh at your assumptions.

On the other hand your wanna-be tough guy fantasies are out here for all to see on the board.

He does seem to be Mr Creosote ish
Love how the trumpettes seem to know all about gay sex and wet dreams

He does seem to be Mr Creosote ish
Love how the trumpettes seem to know all about gay sex and wet dreams

If that's the best you got may I suggest the Hello Kitty message board as being more your grade level.

Forum List

Back