Democrat so fed up with her Democrat Party she is leaving them...... She supports Trump,,,

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
No longer identifying as a left-leaning Democrat, she calls herself an Independent — and she’s vocally backing Donald Trump.

She recently traveled from her home in Palo Alto, Calif., to Florida to show support for the former president at a fundraiser at Mar-A-Lago and hopes to attend more.

“I was surprised when I met Donald Trump,” Huynh, who is working on a Silicon Valley memoir entitled “Beyond Good and Evil,” recalled. “He was light and funny and intelligent. The people there were down-to-earth.

She is selling her leftist collectibles. “I am cleaning house,” said Huynh. “I was a lifelong liberal and Democrat but when things don’t serve us in this moment, it is best to move on and let other people enjoy the items. They don’t have much meaning for me right now.”

The majority of Californian's have been mental for decades. I can remember my mother saying to a much older brother of mine who stayed there after being discharged from the Marine's people were crazy out there and that when I was a kid and I am now 76.
You sound mental, yourself.

I think a lot of democrats are unhappy with their party and will not vote for Biden. But I doubt that many of them will switch to Trump, they've been thoroughly brainwashed too much for that, so I suspect they've either vote for RFK Jr or not vote at all.

No longer identifying as a left-leaning Democrat, she calls herself an Independent — and she’s vocally backing Donald Trump.

She recently traveled from her home in Palo Alto, Calif., to Florida to show support for the former president at a fundraiser at Mar-A-Lago and hopes to attend more.

“I was surprised when I met Donald Trump,” Huynh, who is working on a Silicon Valley memoir entitled “Beyond Good and Evil,” recalled. “He was light and funny and intelligent. The people there were down-to-earth.

She is selling her leftist collectibles. “I am cleaning house,” said Huynh. “I was a lifelong liberal and Democrat but when things don’t serve us in this moment, it is best to move on and let other people enjoy the items. They don’t have much meaning for me right now.”

So the MAGA zombies got her and sucked her brain out. Poor woman. I hope she's not in her reproductive age or has daughters.

Racist much?

Actually no. It's more like empathy, because of what I've been told. The 'round eyes' comes from a love affair between a Vietnamese woman and a US G.I. The servicemen went home and left the Mothers and children behind.
The children, lacking the necessary eye slant, were shunned horribly by their countrymen. People can be stupid and mean at the same time. Most of those kids wound up coming here.

We have 210,000 Vietnamese people here in Texas as of the 2020 census.
In my last two jobs (semiconductor and aerospace) I've worked with many of those fine people. But referring to her as 'round eyes' is my bad.

P.S: Instead of stalking my posts with the 'fake news' icon, just use the red thumbs down. It would mean a lot to me.

The truth shall set you free but you aren't going to find it on the MSM.

Forum List

Back