Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

You're the one who thinks she can abolish the two parties, but I'm miserable?

It takes the majority of us to make the change! Why do you think I post on these threads and say the things I do? I am hoping to reach some of the more intelligent posters who can see how the two party system monopoly is destroying our country.

Democracy is destroying the country. The process is inexorable once it has started. Do you think the Romans didn't realize that their empire was swirling down the toilet bowl? The knew it was, but they were powerless to stop it. Democracy raises idiocy and sloth into virtues, and there's no way to fight it since the idiots are in the majority.

Well, I choose to remain hopeful that people will see that their partisan bickering is NOT solving any of our real problems. There are no solutions offered, just silly bickering about your party and the other guy's party and who is better and who has a bigger penis.

Keeping Hillary out of office will prevent a lot of new problems.I don't care if rioting breaks out in every city in the country. If that stops Hillary from getting into the Ofal Office, I'm satisfied.

And what makes you think anything will be any different under Trump? He has actually agreed with Hillary in the past and thought she was doing a "good job" and donated money to her campaign in 2012!!! :rolleyes-41: He is just as slimy as she is!

The libs wouldn't be so hostile if they thought Trump was going to do what they wanted. They know under Trump Obamacare will be gone, and so will most of Obama's agenda.

The reason we are in the situation we are in is because people put party ahead of country. Blind partisanship.
The parasite class will never put their country above their own short sighted self interest.

And neither will the republicans. They are too interested in what other people are doing in their bedrooms or with their wombs!

That's a trivial issue that is dead last on the agenda of most Republicans.

We are constantly bombarded with gay and abortion topics!!! It might be a trivial issue for you, but that is not the case with a lot of other people.

Someone has to help you broaden the scope of your thinking.

Please, develop more tolerance for those who disagree with you before lecturing me about broadening my thinking.
No need to thank me, enlightening the ignorant is simply a public service. Just one of the many philanthropic endeavours I'm involved with.

Yes, resorting to petty, childish insults shows just how truly intelligent and philanthropic you are.
You're just upset because I do it better than you do.
True, you excel at petty infantile ad hominems.

The reason we are in the situation we are in is because people put party ahead of country. Blind partisanship.
The parasite class will never put their country above their own short sighted self interest.

And neither will the republicans. They are too interested in what other people are doing in their bedrooms or with their wombs!

We are constantly bombarded with gay and abortion topics!!! It might be a trivial issue for you, but that is not the case with a lot of other people.

We are bombarded by them because the queers are always starting threads on them. If you dare to criticize their idiocies, they will descend on you like a swarm of angry bees. Then they accuse you of being obsessed with homosexual issues.

Trump has no balls because I would have answered their questions instead of running away like a coward. I have been in the trenches and Trump has been hand fed with a silver spoon. Shocking to say in the least.
The fact that Trump is a coward almost goes without saying. But I like to repeat it anyway. Where does a chickenshit, draft dodging, dilettante, cocksucker like Trump get the nerve to say anything about American POWs? How could he even begin to relate to men who have served their country in uniform? Trump has no business talking about better men.

You call Trump a coward yet you put me on ignore because you don't have the stones to take what I dish out.

More irony.

We are bombarded by them because the queers are always starting threads on them. If you dare to criticize their idiocies, they will descend on you like a swarm of angry bees. Then they accuse you of being obsessed with homosexual issues.

I see mostly Christian conservatives starting these topics. They are the ones who are all "concerned" about these issues. Religion. Blah!

I see mostly Christian conservatives starting these topics. They are the ones who are all "concerned" about these issues. Religion. Blah!

The queers start them. They've been ramming this queer marriage issue down our throats for 30 years.

The queers start them. They've been ramming this queer marriage issue down our throats for 30 years.

That is NOT true. Go through the forum and see for yourself who is starting threads about gay marriage and abortion.

And this is a perfect example of that blind partisanship that I was talking about. Nobody is shoving anything down your throat. We are a country where everyone is equal and we all have rights! It doesn't matter what the gay people are doing on their own time! They aren't bothering you in any way!

That is NOT true. Go through the forum and see for yourself who is starting threads about gay marriage and abortion.

It doesn't really matter who starts them because the gays submit 80% of the posts in all of them. Whenever I bother to correct any of their outright lies and profound idiocy I get assaulted by a swarm of angry queer hornets.

OTOH, the religious conservatives DO bother the gays by trying to prevent them from pursuing their OWN idea of happiness. Just leave them be!

Their idea of happiness requires me to cater to it. They can go fuck themselves.

How so? They are trying to fuck themselves, but you won't let them do it in peace! Lol. Leave them alone and let them do their thing. It's not really your business.

OTOH, the religious conservatives DO bother the gays by trying to prevent them from pursuing their OWN idea of happiness. Just leave them be!

Their idea of happiness requires me to cater to it. They can go fuck themselves.

How so? They are trying to fuck themselves, but you won't let them do it in peace! Lol. Leave them alone and let them do their thing. It's not really your business.
Remember the queers who wanted a gay wedding cake?

They are not trying to do it in peace. They want to rub everyone's nose in their queer lifestyle and treat it likes it's normal.

Remember the queers who wanted a gay wedding cake?

Yes, and you and I have already argued about this before. If you open a business that serves the "public" then be prepared to serve those that you may not like or agree with. It's just business. Gay people are part of the public and this is not the 1950s.

They are not trying to do it in peace. They want to rub everyone's nose in their queer lifestyle and treat it likes it's normal.

They just want people to accept them, like anyone. No one wants to be seen as a "freak." Okay, well maybe some people do, but most people want to be able to live without discrimination.

Forum List

Back