Democrat Virginia Governor Ralph Northam basically supports killing children after they're born

The Virginia governor received around 2 million in campaign money from Planned Parenthood.

It's a racket that makes money off the misery of women and the slaughter of babies. Get a clue people, you will answer for defending it at some point.
Naw, the gloves are off, fk these baby killers.

They just crossed the line
They've always been on that side of the line.

What’s the bill?
Leftard Nirvana. Murdering babies as they are born and afterwards.

While righties kill full grown people !

Anyone have a link to the law . Cause we all know how you righties sling lies .
Comparing a baby with a mass murderer, how Leftard of you.

Do you have to kill the murderer ? No.

As For late term. That means shit is seriously wrong wh the fetus.
based on what?

What do you guys think will happen?

9mos pregnant mom goes to doc to get an abortion because she got in an argument wh her husband? And the doc is like “yeah sure”.

The law itself talks about the moms life being in jeopardy.

based on what?

9mos pregnant mom goes to doc to get an abortion because she got in an argument wh her husband? And the doc is like “yeah sure”.

Ask the thousands of women who went to Dr Gosnell to have their baby murdered in the third trimester.

At least the moms who survived.

based on what?

Attempting to lie here, but you stopped short. Mental health can be a sole reason for an abortion at birth. You can basically have the kid then kill it because you are stressed out.

based on what?

Attempting to lie here, but you stopped short. Mental health can be a sole reason for an abortion at birth. You can basically have the kid then kill it because you are stressed out.
Outlandish thinking pregnant women can have mood swings.

That’s a lie . A fetus isn’t an infant .

And why is it ok to kill a criminal?

When is a fetus a “human”?
At conception, dumbass!

I tend to agree. I say when there is a hart beat for sure. I think it would be better to regulate anything that can’t be taken care of with a morning after pill, but that’s me. But this stuff here? Why the hell would you kill a new borne child? Cleft pallet? “My baby’s ugly face is stressing me out. kill it!” I mean a woman would have 9 months to think about this. I think this hurts Democrat’s.

Once a child has been delivered of its mother it isn't even a fetus. It is an infant. Killing it at that point is murder.

A fetus is a human being in a stage of development. It is never another species. People who support killing babies should just admit it and admit to being okay with killing the infants. Killing these children is so uncomfortable that they have to fool themselves. It's okay to kill it because it's not like it's a real person. It's a real person and you can still be okay with murdering the child.

The same thing used to be said about black people. They don't look right. They can't be human.

Once a child has been delivered of its mother it isn't even a fetus. It is an infant. Killing it at that point is murder.

A fetus is a human being in a stage of development. It is never another species. People who support killing babies should just admit it and admit to being okay with killing the infants. Killing these children is so uncomfortable that they have to fool themselves. It's okay to kill it because it's not like it's a real person. It's a real person and you can still be okay with murdering the child.

The same thing used to be said about black people. They don't look right. They can't be human.

And if we can kill an infant at birth, why can we kill our elderly in-laws who suffer dementia? I have one that stress’s me out all the time. To me cheapening life, when taking a life becomes nothing more then pushing a button or a quick stab and snip of a scissors we are on a slippery slope. I do hope this is not okay with voters in the future.

And if we can kill an infant at birth, why can we kill our elderly in-laws who suffer dementia? I have one that stress’s me out all the time. To me cheapening life, when taking a life becomes nothing more then pushing a button or a quick stab and snip of a scissors we are on a slippery slope. I do hope this is not okay with voters in the future.
Our future lies in the hands of todays millennials.

The Virginia governor received around 2 million in campaign money from Planned Parenthood.

It's a racket that makes money off the misery of women and the slaughter of babies. Get a clue people, you will answer for defending it at some point.
Naw, the gloves are off, fk these baby killers.

They just crossed the line
They've always been on that side of the line.
They now admit it

It's gotta be grounds for impeachment when a governor says "after they are born and resuscitated if necessary, and made comfortable, the mother can discuss it with the doctor". The word "it" of course means committing a felony by killing a living newborn infant. Gov. Northam is a pediatric doctor for God's sake. Who would take a kid anywhere near this pervert?
No link no believe..
When it comes to this topic, you "no read".

See post 16.

Forum List

Back