Democratic Debate (Bernie vs. Hillary): February 11, 2016

So Hillary, from the back of her limousine, understands race relations better than the questioner. Too funny.

Trump won't win the Hispanic vote, women, Arabs, gays, smart people young..

And none of the Republicans can beat trump. I just realized we're looking at the next potus

Televised on PBS and CNN @ 9:00 PM.

Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton are facing off in Wisconsin.

Read The Latest Updates From The Democratic Debate

Good luck, Hillary!
I think Bernie will really stand up for us. Bill Clinton let us down a few times triangulating and compromising with the Republicans. I think Bernie will really stand up to the rich.

The rich will bury him. Guaranteed.

Informative, Lakota? It's an easy prediction.

Good luck, Hillary!
I think Bernie will really stand up for us. Bill Clinton let us down a few times triangulating and compromising with the Republicans. I think Bernie will really stand up to the rich.

Oh, you were wanting a medal?

the African American community lost half their wealth during the recession. I didn't know they were Wall Street investors.

These two assholes are describing an America I have never seen...

The coal country that has been so hard hit by LIBERAL POLICIES. I mean, let's be honest here. It's the liberal war on coal that is destroying these communities.

Good luck, Hillary!

Nope, merely surprised you found it so unique.

Good luck, Hillary!

Nope, merely surprised you found it so unique.

It wasn't so unique, Captain Obvious. I'm sure the rich will work hard to bury him.

Who is it that's flooding our country with immigrants? I say its corporations who lobby our government and say they need the manpower. They like at least some unemployment BC it keeps wages low.

Bernie just said what I have been saying! Good paying union jobs are gone and have been replaced by MCD jobs

Who is it that's flooding our country with immigrants? I say its corporations who lobby our government and say they need the manpower. They like at least some unemployment BC it keeps wages low.

Bernie just said what I have been saying! Good paying union jobs are gone and have been replaced by MCD jobs

I strongly support Hillary - but either her or Bernie would be much better for labor than union-busting Republicans.

Both parties want immigrants but Republicans will take the position of anti immigration watch. Always the opposite

I strongly support Hillary - but either her or Bernie would be much better for labor than union-busting Republicans.

On Tuesday, the 1.4 million-member International Brotherhood of Teamsters announced its executive council would put off a decision on a presidential endorsement due a lack of consensus. Fox News reported that the delay was caused partly by members' support for Trump and that the union was seeking a meeting with the candidate.

The following day, Chris Shelton, president of the 600,000-member Communication Workers of America, told Politico that his union was putting off a presidential endorsement for the same reason. "If our members come out with Donald Trump, then we're going to endorse Donald Trump," he said.

Labor unions giving serious thought to endorsing Trump

On Tuesday, the 1.4 million-member International Brotherhood of Teamsters announced its executive council would put off a decision on a presidential endorsement due a lack of consensus. Fox News reported that the delay was caused partly by members' support for Trump and that the union was seeking a meeting with the candidate.

The following day, Chris Shelton, president of the 600,000-member Communication Workers of America, told Politico that his union was putting off a presidential endorsement for the same reason. "If our members come out with Donald Trump, then we're going to endorse Donald Trump," he said.

Labor unions giving serious thought to endorsing Trump

I wonder how long it will take for the Republican "establishment" to realize what is happening.

Was it just me, or was there very little applause for "comprehensive immigration reform" and a path to citizenship?
Bernie said what I say. You don't judge a nation by how many millionaires it has, you judge them based on how we treat our poorest

Stealing from one to support another is also a criteria for judgement.
Yes that's what the rich did. Stole from American workers. You don't like unions and labor organizing but that's the democratic party.

But the rich believed the new deal stole from them. They called fdr a traitor to his class. If you're middle class what's that make you?

Forum List

Back