Democratic Debate (Bernie vs. Hillary): February 11, 2016

Bernie should be running as an Independent.
We watch their debates they should watch ours.

No wonder they're so one sided. They won't even listen to the truth.

But I don't agree with free college. Make it only $5k a year but not free. Nothing is free.

College should be free as public school k-high school.

Tell that to the Liberal elite controlling the Ivy League.....they will tell you that is what Community College and Trade School is for. Elizabeth Warren and her $300,000 per year teaching one class
I want free college.
Kids today want affordable college, just like you had when you went to school.

But I don't agree with free school, just affordable.

I'm also of the mind the poor need to stop having so many kids. If you can't afford to have kids, don't have them.

Middle class people practice planned parenthood better than poor people because they don't want to be poor

Force Birth Control on the poor. Take that to them. Your handlers will shot you on site......don't you realize it's all about the votes?

What do you have against birth control?

Not me. Margaret Sanger is the one who was all about birth control because she had a problem with the rising Black population. The Congressional Black Caucus and Hillary Clinton stand with her.

Bernie said free college so that's progress YAY!

If Bernie is going to sound like Jesus - I hope he can provide details on how to achieve his grandiose policies.
He's going to raise taxes on everyone making $250k or more.

Good luck getting Republicans to go along but that's up to the people to get them to go along.

You either are OK the rich rigged the rules or not. Vote your mind and heart.

Anyone think both parties aren't corrupt?

Bernie vs trump. Fuck the establishmen
Arent enough jobs. Wallstreet broke mainstreet.

Hillary's going for the woman's vote
She is going for the Hispanic, and Black vote too.

So is Bernie, meeting with Al Sharpton. I like both Bernie and Hilary so we'll see.

You like taking other peoples' money and any means necessary.
They took our money. We use to get 25% of the cheese and the kochs after citizens united rigged the rules now we get 10%. Will you defend your free unregulated capitalism when they have 99%? Wake up.

Our way works yours does not.

I hope they talk about the debt but they won't. Socializing the federal reserve would be the right thing to do.

I want free college.

I'm also of the mind the poor need to stop having so many kids. If you can't afford to have kids, don't have them.

Middle class people practice planned parenthood better than poor people because they don't want to be poor

Force Birth Control on the poor. Take that to them. Your handlers will shot you on site......don't you realize it's all about the votes?

Haaa, but the Tea Party wants everyone barefoot and pregnant and a girl chooses to get pregnant when she is raped...you are warped...

Yet another investigation into the Clinton's "charitable foundation" . Any indication that the debate moderators would throw anything but softballs?

If Bernie is going to sound like Jesus - I hope he can provide details on how to achieve his grandiose policies.
He's going to raise taxes on everyone making $250k or more.

Good luck getting Republicans to go along but that's up to the people to get them to go along.

You either are OK the rich rigged the rules or not. Vote your mind and heart.

Anyone think both parties aren't corrupt?

Bernie vs trump. Fuck the establishmen
Arent enough jobs. Wallstreet broke mainstreet.

Hillary's going for the woman's vote
She is going for the Hispanic, and Black vote too.

So is Bernie, meeting with Al Sharpton. I like both Bernie and Hilary so we'll see.

You like taking other peoples' money and any means necessary.
They took our money. We use to get 25% of the cheese and the kochs after citizens united rigged the rules now we get 10%. Will you defend your free unregulated capitalism when they have 99%? Wake up.

Our way works yours does not.

I hope they talk about the debt but they won't. Socializing the federal reserve would be the right thing to do.

fine with me.

But I don't agree with free college. Make it only $5k a year but not free. Nothing is free.

Tell that to the Liberal elite controlling the Ivy League.....they will tell you that is what Community College and Trade School is for. Elizabeth Warren and her $300,000 per year teaching one class
I want free college.

Not me. Margaret Sanger is the one who was all about birth control because she had a problem with the rising Black population. The Congressional Black Caucus and Hillary Clinton stand with her.

Hillary is playing the woman card

I know and I want to vote for her :lol:

Why?

Why?

Cuz

Televised on PBS and CNN @ 9:00 PM.

Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton are facing off in Wisconsin.

Read The Latest Updates From The Democratic Debate

Good luck, Hillary!
I think Bernie will really stand up for us. Bill Clinton let us down a few times triangulating and compromising with the Republicans. I think Bernie will really stand up to the rich.

The rich will bury him. Guaranteed.
Along with the Big Pharma, Big Business will make sure he won't get in..he is a nice guy and very smart.

Its really sorta sickening the blatant pandering to race that these two have on full display!

Yet another investigation into the Clinton's "charitable foundation" . Any indication that the debate moderators would throw anything but softballs?
I think they've asked tough questions but I'm sure they know what questions are coming

I read that police departments are PLEADING for qualified black applicants...but the black applicants all have felony convictions that disqualify them.

Forum List

Back