Democratic Debate (Bernie vs. Hillary): February 11, 2016

Stealing from one to support another is also a criteria for judgement.
Come on...really?

These wealthy people are kicking ass with their tax breaks basically ripping off the system by their write offs and money over seas.
You think it is ok for them to make the money by greed while someone is on the street living with their children?

You say that it is up to the churches, not the government...but it is good for the rich to get the breaks..

It is not taking money from fucking anyone, it is a tax that is rightfully due...geeezzzzz

I'm OK with trump Bernie or hillary being president before

Kasich, jeb, Cruz, carson, rubio.

And I can only see maybe the GOP going with kasich or maybe bush but that would be lame. No Republican can beat trump. This is getting so freaking good.

How can a Republican debate these two? They cant

Come on...really?

These wealthy people are kicking ass with their tax breaks basically ripping off the system by their write offs and money over seas.
You think it is ok for them to make the money by greed while someone is on the street living with their children?

You say that it is up to the churches, not the government...but it is good for the rich to get the breaks..

It is not taking money from fucking anyone, it is a tax that is rightfully due...geeezzzzz

And don't blame him. If that's how he feels its a free country. It's people who vote GOP or don't vote at all who are to blame.

And not every 4 years. People All people need to vote every 2 years. Then you'd see them behave and serve us not the mega rich.

Bernie is refreshing in that he gets right to the point and actually gives a real answer. None of the dancing around nonsense that seems to be standard speak for politicians these days.

Was it just me, or was there very little applause for "comprehensive immigration reform" and a path to citizenship?
Bernie said what I say. You don't judge a nation by how many millionaires it has, you judge them based on how we treat our poorest

Yes that's what the rich did. Stole from American workers.

Nonsense. How so?

You don't like unions and labor organizing but that's the democratic party.

Early in their existence, they had value. Now they are no more than - as you admit - an arm of the Democratic Party.

But the rich believed the new deal stole from them.

If someone takes my money and gives in to someone else without my approval, it's theft by any definition.

They called fdr a traitor to his class. If you're middle class what's that make you?

I am not a "class". I am an individual, and a free American citizen.

Agree with Bernie on breaking up the big banks...if they are bigger today than they were when they were too big to fail...where is the sense in that?

Republicans were supposedly against the bailout...what are we doing to keep it from happening again?

Bernie is refreshing in that he gets right to the point and actually gives a real answer. None of the dancing around nonsense that seems to be standard speak for politicians these days.

That's how I feel about Trump as well. Straight talkers both.

Come on...really?

I want to hear one Republican candidate say "stealing from one to support another" in their next debate. Or in the debate against our nominee. These guys would eat the Republican up.

Come on...really?

I want to hear one Republican candidate say "stealing from one to support another" in their next debate. Or in the debate against our nominee. These guys would eat the Republican up.

So do I. It would galvanize the real victims.

Agree with Bernie on breaking up the big banks...if they are bigger today than they were when they were too big to fail...where is the sense in that?

Republicans were supposedly against the bailout...what are we doing to keep it from happening again?
Banks used to have to keep so much in reserve. Bush took those regulations away I believe Elizabeth Warren put them back

Come on...really?

Who? The millionaires and billionaires? They've never been richer.

If you catch a pirate do you let them keep their booty?

Come on...really?

You must first prove piracy, or they are within their rights to run you through.

You think Hillary is fudging Sanders record there on regime change vote? I'm guessing yes. Be interesting to see the fact check after.

Come on...really?

You must first prove piracy, or they are within their rights to run you through.
Let's see in november

Forum List

Back