Democratic gubernatorial candidate Hulsey to hand out KKK hoods at GOP convention

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
You wonder why we are so divided ?

What an utter piece of excrement.

I wonder if he ever thought about handing those out during the time Robert Byrd was in part of his party ?

Democratic gubernatorial candidate Hulsey to hand out KKK hoods at GOP convention

MILWAUKEE (WTAQ) - State Assembly Democrat Brett Hulsey plans to hand out Ku Klux Klan hoods to Republicans as they arrive at their state convention Friday night in Milwaukee.

Hulsey, who announced his candidacy for governor last month, told reporters that the white hoods will reflect what he calls the GOP's racist policies. *

State Republican Party director Joe Fadness calls it a "reprehensive, vile stunt" -- and people should be outraged by it. *

Hulsey said he made the hoods with his daughter's sewing machine, using material from curtains.

Democratic gubernatorial candidate Hulsey to hand out KKK hoods at GOP convention - News - WSAU News/Talk 550AM 99.9FM

It's really a wonder sometimes that there aren't more shootings of politicians. The American people exercise great restraint.

seriously i hope that idiot does that.
the Left thinks all of America is as rabidly partisan and stupid as left-wing lemmings are

i hope the idiot does that; i think many Americans are ignorant of the history of the KKK; and their ties to the Democrat Party AT THE HEIGHT of their church-bombing, black man-lynching days.

the loser Left can rant all day about them switching sides; facts are they were ALL Dems when they were lynching Black men on the regular; standing in the doorways of schools with shotguns; poll taxes and literacy tests; siccing dogs on protesters and knocking black men, women, and children down with water cannon....etc

libs are losers who lie to themselves

idiots and hypocrites

seriously i hope that idiot does that.
the Left thinks all of America is as rabidly partisan and stupid as left-wing lemmings are

i hope the idiot does that; i think many Americans are ignorant of the history of the KKK; and their ties to the Democrat Party AT THE HEIGHT of their church-bombing, black man-lynching days.

the loser Left can rant all day about them switching sides; facts are they were ALL Dems when they were lynching Black men on the regular; standing in the doorways of schools with shotguns; poll taxes and literacy tests; siccing dogs on protesters and knocking black men, women, and children down with water cannon....etc

libs are losers who lie to themselves

idiots and hypocrites

They didn't just lynch Blacks, they lynched Republicans -- White or Black.

read up on it. true fact.

The KKK was the Terrorist Arm of the dimocrap party.

Just a fact.

Now they use the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

Ask Don Sterling or the CEO of Mozilla or Chick Fil'A or any number of people who have been destroyed by the Terrorist Arm of the dimocrap party -- the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

You don't act right, you don't say what they want you say, you don't have clean and pure thoughts, you disagree with the dimocrap party.....

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will destroy you

Better wake up, people

If I were a candidate, I would be holding it up every time I made an appearance and tell them who is handing them out.

So this guy wants to be governor, and right out of the gate he's telling roughly half the state population that he won't be working for you.

So this guy wants to be governor, and right out of the gate he's telling roughly half the state population that he won't be working for you.

That's how Obama got elected.

Pretty much, but if you'll remember Obama asked the entire nation to not be afraid of him.

This dimwit might as well be sending up a flare telling the members of the GOP he hates them.

Made in China hoodies?

Imported by Family Pelosi or Family Feinstein?

But, of course, UNION MADE in China, right?

Forum List

Back