Democratic Obstructionst Political Office of Bureaucracy to Justify Violent Anarchy

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Democratic Party/Communist continue to attempt nto destroy mouth Republic.

Aww..hurts when the IG shoe is on the other foot, doesn't it? What Trump and Barr are doing here is nothing short of what dictators do.
Sending government agencies into cities and snatching people off the street is abuse of power. This is the kind of behavior you idiots rail against when you throw your "ist" terms around.
All you are doing is proving my point that the right wing in this country are the biggest fascists and statists we've seen in our lifetime.

Aww..hurts when the IG shoe is on the other foot, doesn't it? What Trump and Barr are doing here is nothing short of what dictators do.
Sending government agencies into cities and snatching people off the street is abuse of power. This is the kind of behavior you idiots rail against when you throw your "ist" terms around.
All you are doing is proving my point that the right wing in this country are the biggest fascists and statists we've seen in our lifetime.
You are missing the main point.
That DHS is required by law, i.e. they "shall" protect Federal Property by arresting rioters.
If you don't like it change the law.

Forum List

Back