Democratic Party / Democrats Driving Trump Loyalty

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Trump voters remain loyal because they feel disrespected

“Every time I turned on the TV, there’s a Democrat calling me a racist and I just got tired of it.”

As always, Democrats are always accusing others of doing what THEY do and of being who THEY really are, as proven time and time again. The ironic thing is the Progressives who are calling Conservatives 'racists', 'sexist', 'homophobes', and 'anti-Semites' are the ones whose e-mails were hacked and released, exposing THEIR racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic comments and conversations.

Progressives are creatures driven by EMOTION, and they use EMOTION as a tool / weapon with which to manipulate their base / supporters. The problem is more and more Americans are getting tired of all the negative BS, negative attacks on the President, and the personal attacks / brow-beating of them. Going on 2 years now after the 2016election with Democrats still refusing to accept the election outcomes and still attacking the President, Americans are getting tired of it.

All the Democrats are starting to do now is to generate more support for and loyalty to Donald trump.

"The condescension being noted by people in the middle of the country isn’t some sort of side-effect of progressivism which can be worked out. For many on the left, looking down on others is a feature, not a bug in their politics. There are a lot of people who bitterly cling to their anti-gun, anti-religion politics as a sign of their own superiority. There’s just no way to express that sort of moral superiority without having someone inferior to look down on. But the people they look down on can feel that disrespect and they don’t like it very much."

Keep up the good work, snowflakes... :p

Post: Trump voters remain loyal because they feel disrespected

It's strictly a function of their media dominance. Trump has made the left go openly crazy. They control most forms of mainstream media, and thus display that craziness on a regular basis. It alienates people who don't subscribe to said craziness. Simple stuff.

Loyality?? LOL He used to love leakers. He loved Julian Asante. He implored Russian leakers to leak 30,000 pieces of spam. He adored Wikileaks.

Now he calls them traitors and cowards. And the leakers are his own staff. My oh my, what ever could have changed?

Trump voters remain loyal because they feel disrespected

“Every time I turned on the TV, there’s a Democrat calling me a racist and I just got tired of it.”

As always, Democrats are always accusing others of doing what THEY do and of being who THEY really are, as proven time and time again. The ironic thing is the Progressives who are calling Conservatives 'racists', 'sexist', 'homophobes', and 'anti-Semites' are the ones whose e-mails were hacked and released, exposing THEIR racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic comments and conversations.

Progressives are creatures driven by EMOTION, and they use EMOTION as a tool / weapon with which to manipulate their base / supporters. The problem is more and more Americans are getting tired of all the negative BS, negative attacks on the President, and the personal attacks / brow-beating of them. Going on 2 years now after the 2016election with Democrats still refusing to accept the election outcomes and still attacking the President, Americans are getting tired of it.

All the Democrats are starting to do now is to generate more support for and loyalty to Donald trump.

"The condescension being noted by people in the middle of the country isn’t some sort of side-effect of progressivism which can be worked out. For many on the left, looking down on others is a feature, not a bug in their politics. There are a lot of people who bitterly cling to their anti-gun, anti-religion politics as a sign of their own superiority. There’s just no way to express that sort of moral superiority without having someone inferior to look down on. But the people they look down on can feel that disrespect and they don’t like it very much."

Keep up the good work, snowflakes... :p

Post: Trump voters remain loyal because they feel disrespected

You guys never take personal responsibility for anything.

...says the clowns who continue to blame Bush for anything and everything a decade after he has left office..

Bwuhahahaha......

...says the clowns who continue to blame Bush for anything and everything a decade after he has left office..

Bwuhahahaha......
I'm sure most Dems would rather have GWB back than the slime bag thief you're supporting now

Trump has made the left go openly crazy.

^^^ one of Trump's biggest wins he has forced the left out into the open so America can see who these people really are.
That is funny Because the same can be said of you folks We've seen the enemy and the enemy is you

Trump told America exactly what he planned to do if elected, we put our cards on the table and America chose team Trump. :itsok:
Yeah but who knew you'd be using a trick deck?

Trump snowflakes are too funny, but I have to ask, do you snowflakes sleep with your Trumpie bear and have life size images of Sean and Donnie in your bedroom like I've read? Don't worry Trumpettes draft dodger Donald will talk tough and you'll follow along like the puppies you are. Of course the rich will get all the benefits but you're OK with that right? That swamp is growing and growing.

"A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush." USA Today 12/12/17

Trump comes in last in expert presidential rankings survey

Trump snowflakes are too funny, but I have to ask, do you snowflakes sleep with your Trumpie bear and have life size images of Sean and Donnie in your bedroom like I've read? Don't worry Trumpettes draft dodger Donald will talk tough and you'll follow along like the puppies you are. Of course the rich will get all the benefits but you're OK with that right? That swamp is growing and growing.

"A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush." USA Today 12/12/17

Trump comes in last in expert presidential rankings survey
The Daily News front page calls Ivanka Daddy's little ghoul for smiling in Israel while Pals are being murdered

Trump has made the left go openly crazy.

^^^ one of Trump's biggest wins he has forced the left out into the open so America can see who these people really are.
That is funny Because the same can be said of you folks We've seen the enemy and the enemy is you

Trump told America exactly what he planned to do if elected, we put our cards on the table and America chose team Trump. :itsok:
Yeah but who knew you'd be using a trick deck?

Dem's are just sore losers who are freaked out that the American people support Trump on so many issues. Decades ago Dem's would have pivoted to also support Trump's positions recognizing the American people agree. Half the time they would be lying and pretending to get votes. But Dem's don't even do that now, they cram forward with the liberal world view whether they lose elections or not.

Forum List

Back