Democratic Party is very smart

You’re a conspiracy theorist. Love it. My grandparents were from the old Soviet Union and my grandmothers sister was in Germany so spare me. You tell lies. And racism is a low hanging fruit that you constantly grab. Go troll elsewhere.

You're sputtering again, buddy.

My own people believe that Democrats will give money to the poor. We are generous people but Democrats give just enough to keep people poor and dependent on them. My parents voted Democrat for 30 years and now have switched. You don’t know jack shit about my people. You believe we invented whining. Watch how many now stop voting Democrat.

Actually, Biden did just as well with the Jewish population as Hillary and Obama did.

If Republicans spent as much time pandering to blacks, Hispanics and Asians they did to Jews who don't vote for them, they might make some progress.

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent, see everyone as equals.
Which is not the case with many Republicans.

While that may be true, it doesn't alter the fact that Republican policies, such as gerrymandering, voter suppression, the vilification of the "urban" poor, and their "law and order" policies are inherently racist, so even if you personally aren't a racist, you're voting in favour of racists policies which are actively harming non-white citizens, and limiting the US economy.

The fact that YOU aren't a racist, doesn't make the party's policies and leadership any less racist, or their effect on minority populations less toxic.
Bitch, I am 40 and blacks have been voting Democrat my entire life and things have not gotten any better. Why not give a different candidate a chance, even for two years and see what happens?
Because your candidates suck.
You’re deflecting. I do not have candidates. I am one person. You’re the moron who believes that doing the same thing over again but expecting different results is a good idea.
The party you support does, dumb ass.
I am an Independent. Don’t belong to a party.
We've been through this before. If you support a party's goals, and vote for that party, you are a member of that party no matter how much that might embarrass you.
What goals do I support? Name them. Only embarrassing thing here is you being a parasitic transocrat.
Ohhhh, You made up a new word. Isn't that cute.
Glad it amuses you, leftist.

You’re a conspiracy theorist. Love it. My grandparents were from the old Soviet Union and my grandmothers sister was in Germany so spare me. You tell lies. And racism is a low hanging fruit that you constantly grab. Go troll elsewhere.

You're sputtering again, buddy.

My own people believe that Democrats will give money to the poor. We are generous people but Democrats give just enough to keep people poor and dependent on them. My parents voted Democrat for 30 years and now have switched. You don’t know jack shit about my people. You believe we invented whining. Watch how many now stop voting Democrat.

Actually, Biden did just as well with the Jewish population as Hillary and Obama did.

If Republicans spent as much time pandering to blacks, Hispanics and Asians they did to Jews who don't vote for them, they might make some progress.
I am talking about moving forward. Not the past. You’re sputtering again.

Guy, you keep saying this every year... "This is the year Jews will stop voting Democratic when they realize that Democrats don't insanely love the Zionist Entity the way Republicans do."

Except. It never happens. Mostly because most American Jews don't care about Israel all that much, and frankly, even are slightly embarrassed by it.

Guy, you keep saying this every year... "This is the year Jews will stop voting Democratic when they realize that Democrats don't insanely love the Zionist Entity the way Republicans do."

Except. It never happens. Mostly because most American Jews don't care about Israel all that much, and frankly, even are slightly embarrassed by it.
Every year? You mean the last two years? LOL

Now you speak for all American Jews? You’re a real piece of work.

Every year? You mean the last two years? LOL

Now you speak for all American Jews? You’re a real piece of work.

Naw, man, I can just read statistics... All that sucking up, and frankly, they are making no progress.
Sounds like the black community to me...sucking up to Democrats and not making any progress.

Sounds like the black community to me...sucking up to Democrats and not making any progress.

Except blacks are a lot better off than they were 50 years ago.

Heck, in my lifetime, interracial marriages were a crime in much of the country.

Yes, blacks have made a lot of progress because of Democrats since the 1960's....

Except blacks are a lot better off than they were 50 years ago.

Heck, in my lifetime, interracial marriages were a crime in much of the country.

Yes, blacks have made a lot of progress because of Democrats since the 1960's....
Since I was born there has been zero progress but you are much older than me.

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent, see everyone as equals.

While that may be true, it doesn't alter the fact that Republican policies, such as gerrymandering, voter suppression, the vilification of the "urban" poor, and their "law and order" policies are inherently racist, so even if you personally aren't a racist, you're voting in favour of racists policies which are actively harming non-white citizens, and limiting the US economy.

The fact that YOU aren't a racist, doesn't make the party's policies and leadership any less racist, or their effect on minority populations less toxic.
Bitch, I am 40 and blacks have been voting Democrat my entire life and things have not gotten any better. Why not give a different candidate a chance, even for two years and see what happens?
You’re deflecting. I do not have candidates. I am one person. You’re the moron who believes that doing the same thing over again but expecting different results is a good idea.
We've been through this before. If you support a party's goals, and vote for that party, you are a member of that party no matter how much that might embarrass you.
What goals do I support? Name them. Only embarrassing thing here is you being a parasitic transocrat.
Me too. Lots of dumb stuff you say amuses me.

I live rent free in your empty head. I know.

See there? That's the kind of crazy shit that I find so amusing.

You give yourself WAY too much credit. I always look forward to your frequently attempts to get both feet in your mouth at the same time.

I especially enjoy your posts on business and finance. They certainly explain why a 40 year old "business consultant" has so much spare time that he can average 60 posts a day for more than 2 years, posting for free, on a message board, while earning a living for himself and his family, raising his two daughters, attending their soccer games, and going to the gym.

I didn't spend that much time posting when I was trying to promote my skatewear business in 2001, when I could post links to my website in my siggy, on discussion boards for free.

What a man!!!

Me too. Every time you respond I know you’re triggered, leftist.

You give yourself WAY too much credit. I always look forward to your frequently attempts to get both feet in your mouth at the same time.

I especially enjoy your posts on business and finance. They certainly explain why a 40 year old "business consultant" has so much spare time that he can average 60 posts a day for more than 2 years, posting for free, on a message board, while earning a living for himself and his family, raising his two daughters, attending their soccer games, and going to the gym.

I didn't spend that much time posting when I was trying to promote my skatewear business in 2001, when I could post links to my website in my siggy, on discussion boards for free.

What a man!!!
You need to learn to multitask instead of stating that Jews invented whining. How come you don’t contribute any money to the board?

If you want to call me laughing my ass off at your goofy shit triggered, then OK.

If you want to call me laughing my ass off at your goofy shit triggered, then OK.
Keep telling yourself that

the election of a black man in 2008 isn't progress?
His mother is white. And no. Zero progress. BLM rose under Obama, the wealth gap was never closed, inner cities are still disasters, not one student proficient in math in Baltimore’s 13 high schools. Boyz N the Hood came out when I was 11. I am 40, and nothing has changed for the black community in LA. When African Americans do become affluent they move into white and or Jewish neighborhoods.

All of the above cannot be refuted.

the election of a black man in 2008 isn't progress?
His mother is white. And no. Zero progress. BLM rose under Obama, the wealth gap was never closed, inner cities are still disasters, not one student proficient in math in Baltimore’s 13 high schools. Boyz N the Hood came out when I was 11. I am 40, and nothing has changed for the black community in LA. When African Americans do become affluent they move into white and or Jewish neighborhoods.

All of the above cannot be refuted.
And you can speak for Blacks because....

Forum List

Back