Democratic Party is very smart

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent, see everyone as equals.
Which is not the case with many Republicans.
I am speaking for myself. 100% of Democrats believe blacks are inferior.

You haven't the first clue what ANY Democrat believes much less ALL Democrats. Furthermore, you say "Speaking for myself" and then proceed to speak for 100% of all Democrats. 75% of all Jews vote Democrat. You're own people don't support the same party as you do. Why are you trying to castigate black people for voting for Democrats, while saying nothing about your own people?

The bald fact is that the Republican Party is the minority party, supported by only 25% of Americans. And every year the leadership drives more and more voters away. Republicans are doing this to themselves with their incompetence, their corruption, and their lies.

Instead of coming up with better policies to appeal to a wider swath of voters, Republicans are doubling down on the economic policies 3 times in 40 years, and destroyed the American middle class, and are now offering white nationalist authoritarianism as a solution.
My own people believe that Democrats will give money to the poor. We are generous people but Democrats give just enough to keep people poor and dependent on them. My parents voted Democrat for 30 years and now have switched. You don’t know jack shit about my people. You believe we invented whining. Watch how many now stop voting Democrat.

No, Republicans cut every program for the poor, and layer on massive anti-fraud oversight that greatly increases costs, and inflates the size of government.

Take drug testing for welfare recipients: The State of Florida spent over $1.1 million dollars drug testing people on welfare who appeared likely to test positive. Lord knows how much time and money they wasted figuring out who they wanted to test.

2% of the people they tested, tested positive, and 19 people didn't show up for their tests. In short, the "fraud prevention program" of drug testing saved the state of Florida, less than half of the money the government spent on the testing program. All the testing program did was reduce the amount of money getting into the hands of poor people, and expanding the size of government - the two things that Republicans consistently accuse Democrats of doing.

Since I have been alive most cities in the US have been run by Democrats. African Americans are still struggling. But you blame everyone except the people they elected. Makes logical sense. Typical antisemite.

I have noted that you have labelled every poster who has destroyed your lame ass posts here as an anti-semite. In my case you had to use a cut and paste post to make it seem like I was insulting Jews. When you have to sink to that level of dishonesty, you have no credibility whatsoever in your name calling.

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent, see everyone as equals.
Bullshit. What you are is a liar.
Liar? LOL

You are a very smart poster and an interesting human being.
See, even liars can tell the truth.
Nope. Liars do not tell the truth. Enjoy dem apples, leftist.
Sometimes they do, if you had any intelligence I would not have to tell you something so simple.
If you tell the truth sometimes you’re still a liar. Yes or no?
If a liar lies all of the time, no one will listen to them. I know you are thick, but you should be able to understand this.

Bullshit. What you are is a liar.
Liar? LOL

You are a very smart poster and an interesting human being.
See, even liars can tell the truth.
Nope. Liars do not tell the truth. Enjoy dem apples, leftist.
Sometimes they do, if you had any intelligence I would not have to tell you something so simple.
If you tell the truth sometimes you’re still a liar. Yes or no?

Is this more 1984/Big Brother "Truth is lies" bullshit? Or Kelly Ann Conaway's "alternative facts'?

You can be misinformed and come to a false conclusion and be wrong. That doesn't make you a "liar". A "liar" is someone who knows the truth, and tells you something else anyway, with the intent of deceiving you. Like Donald Trump's telling Bob Woodward how dangerous and bad covid was, and telling the American people it was no big deal and it would all just "disappear" one day.

You parroting Republican lies, doesn't make you a "liar", but it does make you a gullible fool for not fact checking an organization with such a long, sad history of lying to the American public. Or wake up to the causes of the repeated Republican economic collapses.

By pandering to the African American community by painting the GOP as racist the Democrats garner approximately 90% of the black vote. There are ~42 mil African Americans in the US. If say 30mil vote and 90% or 27 mil vote Democrat then the party has a huge advantage. Biden garnered ~7mil more votes than Trump but if Biden didn’t have such an overwhelming support from the African Americans community then the GOP candidate clearly wins. If the support goes from 90% to 75% then the GOP candidate wins.

Question for the GOP is how to garner those votes when the News Entertainment biased media perpetuates the racist narrative. Even Biden stated “If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black”. As the Democrats continue the mantra that the GOP is racist and give the African American voters scraps they continue to have their blind loyalty. Of course this works because if African Americans become successful and see how the Democrats rip off the middle class they can turn and vote GOP as only 10% currently do. But hopefully many open their eyes. But so far the Leftist strategy has worked very well. Kudos.

Thank you

Not so much that dems are so smart, more like retardicans like you are absolute morons :p :p :p

1618094177897.png

By pandering to the African American community by painting the GOP as racist the Democrats garner approximately 90% of the black vote. There are ~42 mil African Americans in the US. If say 30mil vote and 90% or 27 mil vote Democrat then the party has a huge advantage. Biden garnered ~7mil more votes than Trump but if Biden didn’t have such an overwhelming support from the African Americans community then the GOP candidate clearly wins. If the support goes from 90% to 75% then the GOP candidate wins.

Question for the GOP is how to garner those votes when the News Entertainment biased media perpetuates the racist narrative. Even Biden stated “If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black”. As the Democrats continue the mantra that the GOP is racist and give the African American voters scraps they continue to have their blind loyalty. Of course this works because if African Americans become successful and see how the Democrats rip off the middle class they can turn and vote GOP as only 10% currently do. But hopefully many open their eyes. But so far the Leftist strategy has worked very well. Kudos.

Thank you

First, Democrats didn't paint Republicans as racist. They just handed Republicans the brush in 1965. You cannot blame Democrats because Republicans recruited the worst elements of those in the Democratic party who decided that, yes indeed, Black people should be allowed to vote, should be allowed to live where they choose, do business where they choose. This, of course, was just too much for those soon to be members of the Republican party.

But, unlike the Democratic party of the 60's where you had NE, MW Blue collar, Western progressives, and, of course, that southern block of Dixiecrats to which the "Jim Crow" portion of the party was limited. No, today's Republican Party is a solid block end to end wherein anyone not agreeing with the party line is excommunicated (they should have a phrase describing this phenomena.)

Now, I've a real suggestion. If you want to earn more Black American votes then treat them as equals even when there's not an election.

I think that the republicans have already got a phrase to describe that phenomena.

They call it "cancel culture."

Only they use it as a derogatory phrase against democrats.
Oh!!!!
But what do the call what Republicans have been doing since 2003?

Thank you

So wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight.

The Democratic party has
-held the Presidency for almost the last 30 years, except Bush and Dumbfuck McGee for 4 years
- Just won the election

Whereas the Republican party has
- said Democracy is a fraud and "dead zombies voted"
- their politicians flying down to Florida to kiss the ring of a demented fatass blob

And you're going to come here and make a topic sarcastically saying the Democratic party are the "smart ones". No, dude, you're the smart ones.
Ya know...
2 Bush 41
8 Bush 43
4 His Cheetoness

= 14 years
16 is almost half of 30.

The mistruth affects your argument.
Clinton - Bush - Obama - Dumpster - 8 years of Biden

We've been under Democrats for a long time brah

Actually it's:

reagan, bush the first, Clinton, the bush boy, Obama, trump, now Biden.

All of the mess we have today started with reagan. Then made worse by each republican president after him. All four caused recession during their presidency. Each one of them causing the worst economic conditions since the last republican Great Depression.

In that time there were 4 republican presidents. Two of them served one term then the people of our nation kicked them out of office.

There have been 3 democratic presidents. Two of them served two terms leaving office with higher approval numbers than the presidents before them. As in Clinton left office with higher approval than the first bush. Obama left office with higher approval than the bush boy.

Biden has been president for just short of 3 months. It's very premature to say he's going to be there for 2 full terms. Time will answer that.

Since 1981, republicans have held the presidency for 24 years. Democrats have held the presidency for 16 years and almost 3 months.
Actually 41 was OK.
He attacked the deficit seriously.
Judiciously avoided invading Iraq.
Which is why republicans tossed him in 92. Too centrist. Too much governance. The crazy was already taking them.

That is a mistake. Everyone knows Democrats are inferior.

I'm not surprised to hear stupid things from morons like you...

Thank you

The Democratic party has
-held the Presidency for almost the last 30 years, except Bush and Dumbfuck McGee for 4 years
- Just won the election

- their politicians flying down to Florida to kiss the ring of a demented fatass blob

And you're going to come here and make a topic sarcastically saying the Democratic party are the "smart ones". No, dude, you're the smart ones.
Ya know...
2 Bush 41
8 Bush 43
4 His Cheetoness

= 14 years
16 is almost half of 30.

8 years of Biden? I would give you odds on him making it to the end of the month, much less 8 years.

While that may be true, it doesn't alter the fact that Republican policies, such as gerrymandering, voter suppression, the vilification of the "urban" poor, and their "law and order" policies are inherently racist, so even if you personally aren't a racist, you're voting in favour of racists policies which are actively harming non-white citizens, and limiting the US economy.

The fact that YOU aren't a racist, doesn't make the party's policies and leadership any less racist, or their effect on minority populations less toxic.
Bitch, I am 40 and blacks have been voting Democrat my entire life and things have not gotten any better. Why not give a different candidate a chance, even for two years and see what happens?
Because your candidates suck.
You’re deflecting. I do not have candidates. I am one person. You’re the moron who believes that doing the same thing over again but expecting different results is a good idea.
The party you support does, dumb ass.
I am an Independent. Don’t belong to a party.
We've been through this before. If you support a party's goals, and vote for that party, you are a member of that party no matter how much that might embarrass you.

While that may be true, it doesn't alter the fact that Republican policies, such as gerrymandering, voter suppression, the vilification of the "urban" poor, and their "law and order" policies are inherently racist, so even if you personally aren't a racist, you're voting in favour of racists policies which are actively harming non-white citizens, and limiting the US economy.

The fact that YOU aren't a racist, doesn't make the party's policies and leadership any less racist, or their effect on minority populations less toxic.
Bitch, I am 40 and blacks have been voting Democrat my entire life and things have not gotten any better. Why not give a different candidate a chance, even for two years and see what happens?
You’re deflecting. I do not have candidates. I am one person. You’re the moron who believes that doing the same thing over again but expecting different results is a good idea.

You mean like cutting taxes and thinking the economy won't crash, again? Republicans are 0 and 3 on that one.

Thank you

The Democratic party has
- Just won the election

Ya know...
2 Bush 41
8 Bush 43
4 His Cheetoness

= 14 years
16 is almost half of 30.

Actually it's:

reagan, bush the first, Clinton, the bush boy, Obama, trump, now Biden.

All of the mess we have today started with reagan. Then made worse by each republican president after him. All four caused recession during their presidency. Each one of them causing the worst economic conditions since the last republican Great Depression.

In that time there were 4 republican presidents. Two of them served one term then the people of our nation kicked them out of office.

There have been 3 democratic presidents. Two of them served two terms leaving office with higher approval numbers than the presidents before them. As in Clinton left office with higher approval than the first bush. Obama left office with higher approval than the bush boy.

Biden has been president for just short of 3 months. It's very premature to say he's going to be there for 2 full terms. Time will answer that.

Since 1981, republicans have held the presidency for 24 years. Democrats have held the presidency for 16 years and almost 3 months.
Actually 41 was OK.
He attacked the deficit seriously.
Judiciously avoided invading Iraq.
Which is why republicans tossed him in 92. Too centrist. Too much governance. The crazy was already taking them.

I can't believe you don't remember that the first bush had our economy on the verge of collapse in 1992.

How can you forget the Clinton campaign slogan?

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID.

James Carville is the person who came up with that slogan.

No the first bush didn't tackle the deficit. Unless you call increasing the deficit and debt tackling it.

reagan handed the the first bush a budget deficit he exploded to 153 billion in 1989.

The budget deficit bush the first handed to Bill Clinton in 1993 was 255 billion. He added over 100 billion to the budget deficit in 4 years. Which compared to what the bush boy and trump did was not as bad but it's not tackling the deficit.

reagan handed the first bush a national debt he exploded to over 2.8 trillion dollars.

The first bush handed Clinton a national debt he exploded to over 4.2 trillion dollars. The first bush nearly doubled the national debt in 4 short years.

Yes he didn't go into Iraq. But his gulf war was mostly based on lies. Then when it was over, he set up an agreement with conditions that nearly guaranteed that we would invade Iraq. If the first bush had been reelected I have very little doubt he would have had us in Iraq. He was after the oil. Just like his son.

The reason why republicans didn't vote for the first bush in 1992 was because he said in 1988 "read my lips, no new taxes." Then after his gulf war, he raised taxes. But turned around in 1992 to talk about lowering taxes. He couldn't lower taxes through the congress so in February of that year, he announced he was giving Americans a tax cut by lowering the amount of money that was deducted from their paycheck but didn't lower anyone's tax percentage obligations. So millions of Americans who didn't increase their deductions on their pay, ended up owing money in taxes because not enough was taken out throughout the year because the first bush wanted to scam Americans in the election.

The fact is that the first bush was just bad too. No not as bad as trump or the bush boy but he was a bad president which is why he lost in 1992.

You haven't the first clue what ANY Democrat believes much less ALL Democrats. Furthermore, you say "Speaking for myself" and then proceed to speak for 100% of all Democrats. 75% of all Jews vote Democrat. You're own people don't support the same party as you do. Why are you trying to castigate black people for voting for Democrats, while saying nothing about your own people?

The bald fact is that the Republican Party is the minority party, supported by only 25% of Americans. And every year the leadership drives more and more voters away. Republicans are doing this to themselves with their incompetence, their corruption, and their lies.

Instead of coming up with better policies to appeal to a wider swath of voters, Republicans are doubling down on the economic policies 3 times in 40 years, and destroyed the American middle class, and are now offering white nationalist authoritarianism as a solution.
My own people believe that Democrats will give money to the poor. We are generous people but Democrats give just enough to keep people poor and dependent on them. My parents voted Democrat for 30 years and now have switched. You don’t know jack shit about my people. You believe we invented whining. Watch how many now stop voting Democrat.

No, Republicans cut every program for the poor, and layer on massive anti-fraud oversight that greatly increases costs, and inflates the size of government.

Take drug testing for welfare recipients: The State of Florida spent over $1.1 million dollars drug testing people on welfare who appeared likely to test positive. Lord knows how much time and money they wasted figuring out who they wanted to test.

2% of the people they tested, tested positive, and 19 people didn't show up for their tests. In short, the "fraud prevention program" of drug testing saved the state of Florida, less than half of the money the government spent on the testing program. All the testing program did was reduce the amount of money getting into the hands of poor people, and expanding the size of government - the two things that Republicans consistently accuse Democrats of doing.

Since I have been alive most cities in the US have been run by Democrats. African Americans are still struggling. But you blame everyone except the people they elected. Makes logical sense. Typical antisemite.

I have noted that you have labelled every poster who has destroyed your lame ass posts here as an anti-semite. In my case you had to use a cut and paste post to make it seem like I was insulting Jews. When you have to sink to that level of dishonesty, you have no credibility whatsoever in your name calling.
So, you DIDN'T that says Jews invented whining?

Thank you

Not so much that dems are so smart, more like retardicans like you are absolute morons :p :p :p

View attachment 478587
Transocrat, you’re a parasite. Go tweet about Liz Warren some more. Find a job yet?

I'm not surprised to hear stupid things from morons like you...
Says the parasite. Why haven’t you contributed to the board yet? Eh Transocrat.

We've been through this before. If you support a party's goals, and vote for that party, you are a member of that party no matter how much that might embarrass you.
What goals do I support? Name them. Only embarrassing thing here is you being a parasitic transocrat.

You mean like cutting taxes and thinking the economy won't crash, again? Republicans are 0 and 3 on that one.
You’re deflecting again. Democrats have been running cities for my entire life. Feel free to discuss that. Republicans only cut income taxes. They raise other taxes and fees. But you just keep on lying, parasite.

What goals do I support? Name them. Only embarrassing thing here is you being a parasitic transocrat.
Ohhhh, You made up a new word. Isn't that cute.

Forum List

Back