Democratic Party is very smart

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent, see everyone as equals.
Which is not the case with many Republicans.
I am speaking for myself. 100% of Democrats believe blacks are inferior.

You haven't the first clue what ANY Democrat believes much less ALL Democrats. Furthermore, you say "Speaking for myself" and then proceed to speak for 100% of all Democrats. 75% of all Jews vote Democrat. You're own people don't support the same party as you do. Why are you trying to castigate black people for voting for Democrats, while saying nothing about your own people?

The bald fact is that the Republican Party is the minority party, supported by only 25% of Americans. And every year the leadership drives more and more voters away. Republicans are doing this to themselves with their incompetence, their corruption, and their lies.

Instead of coming up with better policies to appeal to a wider swath of voters, Republicans are doubling down on the economic policies 3 times in 40 years, and destroyed the American middle class, and are now offering white nationalist authoritarianism as a solution.
My own people believe that Democrats will give money to the poor. We are generous people but Democrats give just enough to keep people poor and dependent on them. My parents voted Democrat for 30 years and now have switched. You don’t know jack shit about my people. You believe we invented whining. Watch how many now stop voting Democrat.
Nobody knows who invented whining, but right wingers have developed it into an art.

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent, see everyone as equals.

You haven't the first clue what ANY Democrat believes much less ALL Democrats. Furthermore, you say "Speaking for myself" and then proceed to speak for 100% of all Democrats. 75% of all Jews vote Democrat. You're own people don't support the same party as you do. Why are you trying to castigate black people for voting for Democrats, while saying nothing about your own people?

The bald fact is that the Republican Party is the minority party, supported by only 25% of Americans. And every year the leadership drives more and more voters away. Republicans are doing this to themselves with their incompetence, their corruption, and their lies.

Instead of coming up with better policies to appeal to a wider swath of voters, Republicans are doubling down on the economic policies 3 times in 40 years, and destroyed the American middle class, and are now offering white nationalist authoritarianism as a solution.
My own people believe that Democrats will give money to the poor. We are generous people but Democrats give just enough to keep people poor and dependent on them. My parents voted Democrat for 30 years and now have switched. You don’t know jack shit about my people. You believe we invented whining. Watch how many now stop voting Democrat.

All of the conservative Jews I know, are running like hell from the Republican Party because of NAZIS, KKK, and endorsements from white supremacists. Of course you would call them all RINO's because they don't endorse the racism or xenophobia of right wing Christians, or the voter suppression of minorities. The biggest reason my Jewish friends given me for voting Democrat, aside from the corruption and fiscal incompetence of Republicans, is the racism and abject human rights record of today's Republican Party.

By pandering to the African American community by painting the GOP as racist the Democrats garner approximately 90% of the black vote. There are ~42 mil African Americans in the US. If say 30mil vote and 90% or 27 mil vote Democrat then the party has a huge advantage. Biden garnered ~7mil more votes than Trump but if Biden didn’t have such an overwhelming support from the African Americans community then the GOP candidate clearly wins. If the support goes from 90% to 75% then the GOP candidate wins.

Question for the GOP is how to garner those votes when the News Entertainment biased media perpetuates the racist narrative. Even Biden stated “If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black”. As the Democrats continue the mantra that the GOP is racist and give the African American voters scraps they continue to have their blind loyalty. Of course this works because if African Americans become successful and see how the Democrats rip off the middle class they can turn and vote GOP as only 10% currently do. But hopefully many open their eyes. But so far the Leftist strategy has worked very well. Kudos.

Thank you

So wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight.

The Democratic party has
-held the Presidency for almost the last 30 years, except Bush and Dumbfuck McGee for 4 years
- Just won the election

Whereas the Republican party has
- said Democracy is a fraud and "dead zombies voted"
- their politicians flying down to Florida to kiss the ring of a demented fatass blob

And you're going to come here and make a topic sarcastically saying the Democratic party are the "smart ones". No, dude, you're the smart ones.
It's just good to see Chairman Xiden supporters uniting the country.

Very touching.

The country is pretty much united against trumpism. His few crazy followers are the only ones not on board.
Hun, there are FUCK BIDEN signs/flags etc all over the place out here..

Sure, There will always be fringe nut jobs drawing attention.
Not Fringe hun---------------upper middle class large mix of transplants from all over the country----Fuck Biden! Fuck biden: Fuck Biden--------

Biden is a hated a man---a very hated man.

Yes, lots of crazies hate him. That's why they attempted a coup.
Lots of? LOL like 2k people. You’re such a snowflake pussy. I bet You have never been in a real fight in your life.
I'm not aware of any political stand in our government that requires physically fighting. When are these fights scheduled, and how are our senators chosen to do battle?
According to Chris Cuomo protests aren’t supposed to be peaceful. You’re old, I get it so vote to defund the police so some thug can rob you.
To the best of my knowledge, the police aren't a militia.
Try living without a police force and see how that goes for you. Working out great in Portland after it cut its police budget.
Don't know anybody who wants to do away with the police force. Where do you come up with all that crazy shit
It’s called defund the police. Look it up, old man.

You are speaking out of your ass.
LMaO...the glass is shattering. You’re one of the dumbest posters on this board.

While that may be true, it doesn't alter the fact that Republican policies, such as gerrymandering, voter suppression, the vilification of the "urban" poor, and their "law and order" policies are inherently racist, so even if you personally aren't a racist, you're voting in favour of racists policies which are actively harming non-white citizens, and limiting the US economy.

The fact that YOU aren't a racist, doesn't make the party's policies and leadership any less racist, or their effect on minority populations less toxic.
Bitch, I am 40 and blacks have been voting Democrat my entire life and things have not gotten any better. Why not give a different candidate a chance, even for two years and see what happens?
Because your candidates suck.
You’re deflecting. I do not have candidates. I am one person. You’re the moron who believes that doing the same thing over again but expecting different results is a good idea.

No, Republicans cut every program for the poor, and layer on massive anti-fraud oversight that greatly increases costs, and inflates the size of government.

Take drug testing for welfare recipients: The State of Florida spent over $1.1 million dollars drug testing people on welfare who appeared likely to test positive. Lord knows how much time and money they wasted figuring out who they wanted to test.

2% of the people they tested, tested positive, and 19 people didn't show up for their tests. In short, the "fraud prevention program" of drug testing saved the state of Florida, less than half of the money the government spent on the testing program. All the testing program did was reduce the amount of money getting into the hands of poor people, and expanding the size of government - the two things that Republicans consistently accuse Democrats of doing.

Since I have been alive most cities in the US have been run by Democrats. African Americans are still struggling. But you blame everyone except the people they elected. Makes logical sense. Typical antisemite.

All of the conservative Jews I know, are running like hell from the Republican Party because of NAZIS, KKK, and endorsements from white supremacists. Of course you would call them all RINO's because they don't endorse the racism or xenophobia of right wing Christians, or the voter suppression of minorities. The biggest reason my Jewish friends given me for voting Democrat, aside from the corruption and fiscal incompetence of Republicans, is the racism and abject human rights record of today's Republican Party.
You don’t know any, you’re Canadian. So now you’re going to tell me how it is to be Jewish? Outstanding. Are you ever not a complete bitch?

Nobody knows who invented whining, but right wingers have developed it into an art.
According to Dragonlady Jews invented whining. You’re the one crying that America is racist and your avatar is that of a young girl with a boob hanging out. Pretty sad and pretty sick, old man.

How do you explain your parasitic ways? You are constantly on this site but never contribute a penny to support it?

Bullshit. What you are is a liar.

Liar? LOL

You are a very smart poster and an interesting human being.

Here's the problem with the brain dead Left. They know Trump's UE numbers for Blacks and other minorities were the lowest ever seen in the history of this country. Plus President Trump did garner more than 20% of the minority vote overall and 12% of the black vote.

Liar? LOL

See, even liars can tell the truth.

Liar? LOL

Nope. Liars do not tell the truth. Enjoy dem apples, leftist.

By pandering to the African American community by painting the GOP as racist the Democrats garner approximately 90% of the black vote. There are ~42 mil African Americans in the US. If say 30mil vote and 90% or 27 mil vote Democrat then the party has a huge advantage. Biden garnered ~7mil more votes than Trump but if Biden didn’t have such an overwhelming support from the African Americans community then the GOP candidate clearly wins. If the support goes from 90% to 75% then the GOP candidate wins.

Question for the GOP is how to garner those votes when the News Entertainment biased media perpetuates the racist narrative. Even Biden stated “If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black”. As the Democrats continue the mantra that the GOP is racist and give the African American voters scraps they continue to have their blind loyalty. Of course this works because if African Americans become successful and see how the Democrats rip off the middle class they can turn and vote GOP as only 10% currently do. But hopefully many open their eyes. But so far the Leftist strategy has worked very well. Kudos.

Thank you

So wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight.

The Democratic party has
-held the Presidency for almost the last 30 years, except Bush and Dumbfuck McGee for 4 years
- Just won the election

Whereas the Republican party has
- said Democracy is a fraud and "dead zombies voted"
- their politicians flying down to Florida to kiss the ring of a demented fatass blob

And you're going to come here and make a topic sarcastically saying the Democratic party are the "smart ones". No, dude, you're the smart ones.
It's just good to see Chairman Xiden supporters uniting the country.

Very touching.

The country is pretty much united against trumpism. His few crazy followers are the only ones not on board.
Hun, there are FUCK BIDEN signs/flags etc all over the place out here..

Sure, There will always be fringe nut jobs drawing attention.
Not Fringe hun---------------upper middle class large mix of transplants from all over the country----Fuck Biden! Fuck biden: Fuck Biden--------

Biden is a hated a man---a very hated man.

Yes, lots of crazies hate him. That's why they attempted a coup.
Lots of? LOL like 2k people. You’re such a snowflake pussy. I bet You have never been in a real fight in your life.
I'm not aware of any political stand in our government that requires physically fighting. When are these fights scheduled, and how are our senators chosen to do battle?
According to Chris Cuomo protests aren’t supposed to be peaceful. You’re old, I get it so vote to defund the police so some thug can rob you.
To the best of my knowledge, the police aren't a militia.
Try living without a police force and see how that goes for you. Working out great in Portland after it cut its police budget.
Don't know anybody who wants to do away with the police force. Where do you come up with all that crazy shit
It’s called defund the police. Look it up, old man.
Another term you don't understand.

While that may be true, it doesn't alter the fact that Republican policies, such as gerrymandering, voter suppression, the vilification of the "urban" poor, and their "law and order" policies are inherently racist, so even if you personally aren't a racist, you're voting in favour of racists policies which are actively harming non-white citizens, and limiting the US economy.

The fact that YOU aren't a racist, doesn't make the party's policies and leadership any less racist, or their effect on minority populations less toxic.
Bitch, I am 40 and blacks have been voting Democrat my entire life and things have not gotten any better. Why not give a different candidate a chance, even for two years and see what happens?
You’re deflecting. I do not have candidates. I am one person. You’re the moron who believes that doing the same thing over again but expecting different results is a good idea.
The party you support does, dumb ass.

No, Republicans cut every program for the poor, and layer on massive anti-fraud oversight that greatly increases costs, and inflates the size of government.

Take drug testing for welfare recipients: The State of Florida spent over $1.1 million dollars drug testing people on welfare who appeared likely to test positive. Lord knows how much time and money they wasted figuring out who they wanted to test.

2% of the people they tested, tested positive, and 19 people didn't show up for their tests. In short, the "fraud prevention program" of drug testing saved the state of Florida, less than half of the money the government spent on the testing program. All the testing program did was reduce the amount of money getting into the hands of poor people, and expanding the size of government - the two things that Republicans consistently accuse Democrats of doing.

Since I have been alive most cities in the US have been run by Democrats. African Americans are still struggling. But you blame everyone except the people they elected. Makes logical sense. Typical antisemite.

Since I have been alive most hospitals in the US have been run by doctors. Sick people are still struggling and dying. Using your logic, you would do away with doctors.

Liar? LOL

Sometimes they do, if you had any intelligence I would not have to tell you something so simple.

The party you support does, dumb ass.
I am an Independent. Don’t belong to a party.

Liar? LOL

Sometimes they do, if you had any intelligence I would not have to tell you something so simple.
If you tell the truth sometimes you’re still a liar. Yes or no?

Forum List

Back