Democratic Senator wants to shoot Police

Title of the OP is a lie. Nothing to see here.

Of course, all you racists will have your little circle jerk in any case. Carry on!

OH look! It's Nolan Richardson's grandpa pa.
Senator.jpg

When Some Mikey brown gets shot they'll all wring their hands about where such a good boy got such an idea.....

Weird, you'll find any excuse....even if it doesnt make sense.

This guy said he would shoot a cop IF he was violent or had a gun and was confronted. MB wasnt armed and had no intention to shoot anyone because, as mentioned, he was unarmed.

But yeah...that makes sense.

Of course, all you racists will have your little circle jerk in any case. Carry on!

Here's the quote: Mine would be for the police,” he said. “And if I carried a gun I’d want to shoot him first and then ask questions later, like they say the cop ought to do.”

Here's the quote: Mine would be for the police,” he said. “And if I carried a gun I’d want to shoot him first and then ask questions later, like they say the cop ought to do.”

Got it...Cops good for wanting to go home at night. Everyone else bad for wanting to go home at night

Good man. You need to protect yourself from racist cops.

Dareen Wilson needs a priest so he can get right with god. Hopefully someone puts a bullet in his head. I'll throw a party when that day comes.

Fortunately for us Michael Brown was the nigga thug that needed a bullet to the head, he got it courtesy of Darren Wilson!!

Not a fucking thing you can do about it except whine like a little bitch.

Even after your n*gger Holder had to admit it was a good shoot and the nigga got what he deserved. Now go on and whine some more you little bitch.

The people that have a problem with this had no problem with the Cliven Bundy and rag tag bunch ACTUALLY pointing ACTUAL guns at ACTUAL police.

They didnt even have a problem with those guys using their Girl Friends and Wives as human shields.

So its rather funny when they get their backs up about this hypotical story that never happened. But the acting is soooo good tho, it almost feels like unbullshit

Dareen Wilson needs a priest so he can get right with god. Hopefully someone puts a bullet in his head. I'll throw a party when that day comes.

Fortunately for us Michael Brown was the nigga thug that needed a bullet to the head, he got it courtesy of Darren Wilson!!
Unfortunately for you Dareen Wilson will be getting his just rewards soon. I heard there was bounty on him.

That is why thee will be a civil war soon, bounties on police by nigga's ........ how fucking anti social and stupid, bullets in your brains all around.

Not a fucking thing you can do about it except whine like a little bitch.

Even after your n*gger Holder had to admit it was a good shoot and the nigga got what he deserved. Now go on and whine some more you little bitch.
These timid internet warrior white boys are always good for a laugh. They live vicariously through other timid white boys that legally shoot Black men out of fear. :laugh:

Unfortunately for you Dareen Wilson will be getting his just rewards soon. I heard there was bounty on him.

That is why thee will be a civil war soon, bounties on police by nigga's ........ how fucking anti social and stupid, bullets in your brains all around.
You pussys have been predicting this for decades now. Put up or shut up cave chimp. :laugh:

Forum List

Back