Democratic Senator wants to shoot Police

Who ever runs against him will have some ammunition.

Definitely a few campaign talking points has been provided.

It won't matter. The guy is a nut. Here's a link to a lawsuit the ass filed a few years ago. A lawsuit AGAINST GOD.

State senator sues God - US news - Weird news NBC News
Seems like he is more sane than you are though. From your link.

"State Sen. Ernie Chambers sued God last week. Angered by another lawsuit he considers frivolous, Chambers says he’s trying to make the point that anybody can file a lawsuit against anybody."

It won't matter. The guy is a nut. Here's a link to a lawsuit the ass filed a few years ago. A lawsuit AGAINST GOD.

"State Sen. Ernie Chambers sued God last week. Angered by another lawsuit he considers frivolous, Chambers says he’s trying to make the point that anybody can file a lawsuit against anybody."

Did he provide an address????

Can you provide a better deflection now that I have exposed your stupidity?

The senator is a great man. I admire him for speaking his mind. Gotta protect yourself from the racist pigs that flock to the police in search of jobs so they can legal kill Black people.

Hmmm. I was a cop for 8 years in south Atlanta which is mostly black. Never even shot a black person...much less kill one. 99.5% of cops will never shoot their gun on duty.

Retard.

The senator is a great man. I admire him for speaking his mind. Gotta protect yourself from the racist pigs that flock to the police in search of jobs so they can legal kill Black people.

Hmmm. I was a cop for 8 years in south Atlanta which is mostly black. Never even shot a black person...much less kill one. 99.5% of cops will never shoot their gun on duty.

Retard.
You also never denied being a racist pig. I'm pretty sure you shot a Black person. its a rite of passage for you pigs.

Why? He sued God.

I think you would fit in perfect in Earnies district. Seriously! (I'd bring along a Kevlar vest though, his district has a very high murder rate).

See the section in this link that shows so many murders you can't even see the map. That's good ol Earnie's district.

Omaha homicide victims and information - Omaha.com - Omaha World-Herald

He's so effective!

Last edited:

Retard.
You also never denied being a racist pig. I'm pretty sure you shot a Black person. its a rite of passage for you pigs.

Wow. Yet...such a tiny tiny % of us ever do it.

Why? He sued God.

I think you would fit in perfect in Earnies district. Seriously! (I'd bring along a Kevlar vest though, his district has a very high murder rate).

See the section in this link that shows so many murders you can't even see the map. That's good ol Earnie's district.

Omaha homicide victims and information - Omaha.com - Omaha World-Herald

He's so effective!

Yep. His district is a gang infested murder mecca. But hey....lets blame cops.

Boy Asc. You really hate white people don't you. Probably because they are always shooting at you..... ;)
The problem with a racist isn't that they are discriminated against, it is that they discriminate against so many others.

Boy Asc. You really hate white people don't you. Probably because they are always shooting at you..... ;)
The problem with a racist isn't that they are discriminated against, it is that they discriminate against so many others.
I love white women and I have a few white male friends. So no. If someone shot at me they would be dead so that isnt true either.

Not quite sure a few white friends removes you from the racist list. They may just be exceptions to your norm.

I love white women and I have a few white male friends. So no. If someone shot at me they would be dead so that isnt true either.

I sincerely doubt you have any white friends. You're too much of a hater.

I wonder what the cops in the district he serves think about a public official not only not supporting the law enforcement, but he obviously hates them.
Great partnership.

234D182E00000578-0-image-6_1416416844827.jpg
Dareen Wilson needs a priest so he can get right with god. Hopefully someone puts a bullet in his head. I'll throw a party when that day comes.

Who is Dareen Wilson?

Dareen Wilson needs a priest so he can get right with god. Hopefully someone puts a bullet in his head. I'll throw a party when that day comes.

That strongly suggests a serious need for mental evaluation before you are allowed to get behind the wheel of any motor vehicle. Please get help.

Please.

Fortunately for us Michael Brown was the nigga thug that needed a bullet to the head, he got it courtesy of Darren Wilson!!

Not a fucking thing you can do about it except whine like a little bitch.

Even after your n*gger Holder had to admit it was a good shoot and the nigga got what he deserved. Now go on and whine some more you little bitch.
These timid internet warrior white boys are always good for a laugh. They live vicariously through other timid white boys that legally shoot Black men out of fear. :laugh:
Provide evidence that Wilson was timid and did not shoot Brown in self defense. Remember both the local authorities and Holder agreed that is what happened.

Whites care more about buildings than blacks. They were literally sobbing when a QT they have never been to was burning and screaming for it to stop.

Not the shootings or police abuse tho
No, I care more about buying gas than any of those street monkeys. FUCK THEM!

Gas aint there...Oh BTW no one believes your "wait for the facts" bullshit when cops have a 4% chance of being indicted for anything.

If you want to hold your breath for 4% chance no problem, but others dont have to be as stupid just because you're mad about it
Well except not only do the local authorities agree Wilson acted appropriately but so does the Holder Justice Department. Or are you claiming Holder is incompetent?

[QUOTE="ClosedCaption, post: 11061305, member: 25032"
Gas aint there...Oh BTW no one believes your "wait for the facts" bullshit when cops have a 4% chance of being indicted for anything.
[/QUOTE]

I don't have any "wait for the facts bullshit". The facts have already hit the fan. And blew shit all over you porch monkey's faces. Faces covered in Feces.

Forum List

Back