Democrats Are Afraid Trump Will Do To Them What They Have Done To Him

Trumps a swamp creature who simply wants to be king toad. He lied about everything under the sun. He's supposed to be the super deal maker, and can't get one deal done that makes anything better of any of us.

The 8% inflation we seen in Biden's first year, Trump did that. The lower inflation, doable prices that we seen during Trump, "we did that" too.
The cheap gas prices during Trump, he didn't do that. Russia and Saudi's oil price war did that.

And what sucks is now prices are equalizing, the price of gas is coming down. And in a year, things will look pretty good. And Biden will take credit for something that "we did."

I dumped the LP when that moron did the strip dance at the LP's national convention. I heard about the Mises Caucus trying to clean out all those leftist retards that invaded the party. But I've yet to hear any gains they've made.

Honestly, I think either the R's or D's infiltrated the party leadership like the did the 07 Tea Party and the OW's.
got to say I do love watching the minds of simple minded people explode over him,,,

I doubt the world has ever seen this level of mass hysteria,,,

Trumps a swamp creature who simply wants to be king toad. He lied about everything under the sun. He's supposed to be the super deal maker, and can't get one deal done that makes anything better of any of us.

The 8% inflation we seen in Biden's first year, Trump did that. The lower inflation, doable prices that we seen during Trump, "we did that" too.
The cheap gas prices during Trump, he didn't do that. Russia and Saudi's oil price war did that.

And what sucks is now prices are equalizing, the price of gas is coming down. And in a year, things will look pretty good. And Biden will take credit for something that "we did."

I dumped the LP when that moron did the strip dance at the LP's national convention. I heard about the Mises Caucus trying to clean out all those leftist retards that invaded the party. But I've yet to hear any gains they've made.

Honestly, I think either the R's or D's infiltrated the party leadership like the did the 07 Tea Party and the OW's.
FACTS with the links... NOT my personal opinion but from experts! Follow the link!
Explain how in just 4 years Trump achieved the overall lowest Presidential Inflation Rate (PIR)
of the last 8 presidents...while Biden has the 2nd highest after Carter's 18.1%!
Carter2Trump PIR.png

Man you are addicted to your dreams of feces.

Jack Smith is only your present boi friend because he’s giving you an illusion of what you want.

Anyway, get back down on some hobo cock. They miss you.
All those indictments aren't an illusion, ass fuck.

Keep talking up Trump. He may let you suck his cock again.

FACTS with the links... NOT my personal opinion but from experts! Follow the link!
Explain how in just 4 years Trump achieved the overall lowest Presidential Inflation Rate (PIR)
of the last 8 presidents...while Biden has the 2nd highest after Carter's 18.1%!
View attachment 870270

The inflation we got from Trump didn't come until after the election. Like in Biden's first year. But everything that lead up to all that inflation in Biden's first year, came from Trump. Inflation doesn't just show up one day. There's events that has to take place before. The government spends $1 trillion in inflationary spending, the inflation isn't going to hit the citizens for another 1 to 1.5 years. But even then, if the government keeps dumping trillions into the economy, it'll postpone the inflation increases even further.

All that money W spent on those wars, started really showing up at the end of his presidency and all the way into Obama's. And of course it was all blamed on Obama. But then Obama's spending showed up before he left his seconds term. By the time he was out of office, the economy was starting to rebound. "We the People" suffered through all of that, and finally started seeing sunshine. So when Trump takes office, "we the people" were making the economy better.
We did it by keeping the grocery stores in business. The local gas stations and convenient stores, hardware stores and everything else. Including the supply lines that lead to all that retail, wholesale, manufacturing and 1000s of other things that go into a business.

Inflation is simply too much money in the economy. Trump dumped $8 trillion in new money into the economy. That buys a lot of inflation. Biden is spending a crap load of money too. And who ever is president next, better have his big boy pants on.

The inflation we got from Trump didn't come until after the election. Like in Biden's first year. But everything that lead up to all that inflation in Biden's first year, came from Trump. Inflation doesn't just show up one day. There's events that has to take place before. The government spends $1 trillion in inflationary spending, the inflation isn't going to hit the citizens for another 1 to 1.5 years. But even then, if the government keeps dumping trillions into the economy, it'll postpone the inflation increases even further.

All that money W spent on those wars, started really showing up at the end of his presidency and all the way into Obama's. And of course it was all blamed on Obama. But then Obama's spending showed up before he left his seconds term. By the time he was out of office, the economy was starting to rebound. "We the People" suffered through all of that, and finally started seeing sunshine. So when Trump takes office, "we the people" were making the economy better.
We did it by keeping the grocery stores in business. The local gas stations and convenient stores, hardware stores and everything else. Including the supply lines that lead to all that retail, wholesale, manufacturing and 1000s of other things that go into a business.

Inflation is simply too much money in the economy. Trump dumped $8 trillion in new money into the economy. That buys a lot of inflation. Biden is spending a crap load of money too. And who ever is president next, better have his big boy pants on.

progressive hunter , what's fake about it?

View attachment 870270
Shitlibs use "chick math", they don't really understand an exact science like that. They need "feel" and "nuance" to facilitate industrial-grade lying to the electorate. You're schooling the equivalent of diseased cattle.

But appreciate the good effort. The numbers don't lie.

Wrong.

BTW. I'm a fiscal and constitutional conservative. I don't have a team anymore since the GOP outlawed conservatism.

Now there's just RINOism. And Trumps the KING Rino.

I agree with Trump on almost nothing, but at this point basic things like protecting us from criminals and foreign invasion are on the table my standards have changed. If you have lots of guns and live in a cave you're good. Otherwise, you may want to reassess your standards since basic rights are no longer recognized and if you are a crime victim you may be charged when the criminal isn't

When Trump fearmongers in the media cry out with one voice that Trump will weaponize the Justice Department and the courts, rig our elections, and shred the Constitution, it’s pure projection.
Because that’s exactly what they’re doing right now in a desperate bid to prevent Trump from winning office again.

So what did the dictator Biden do his very first day in office.
All the following done by Biden the first day and REVERSAL OF TRUMP EXECUTIVE ORDERs FIRST DAY!!!
EXECUTIVE ORDER 2:
Rejoin the World Health Organization
EXECUTIVE ORDER 3:
Set up a Covid office that reports directly to Biden
EXECUTIVE ORDER 6:
Rejoin the Paris climate accords
EXECUTIVE ORDER 7:
Revoke the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline and cancel other Trump administration energy rules
EXECUTIVE ORDER 8:
Nix the 1776 Commission
EXECUTIVE ORDER 9:
Unwind Trump’s changes to the census
EXECUTIVE ORDER 10:
Strengthen legal protections for “Dreamers”
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11:
Abolish the “Muslim ban”
EXECUTIVE ORDER 12:
Cancel the Trump administration’s interior enforcement rule
EXECUTIVE ORDER 13:
Halt construction of the U.S.-Mexico border wall
EXECUTIVE ORDER 14:
Extend deportation protections for Liberians
EXECUTIVE ORDER 17:
Freeze Trump’s “midnight regulations”
Yes, Democrats and media cried out about Trump using executive orders as proof he was a dictator… then Biden comes in and orders way more than Trump ever did on day one and… suddenly making executive orders was no longer the action of a dictator, imagine that.

poof it disappeared. And right when Biden became president.

I’m sure that realization was just a coincidence though.

LMAO

Moral of the story: any democrat fear mongering about how Trump is a “dictator” is merely identifying the exact behaviour they want to their candidates to do to get the policies they want in place.

Yes, Democrats and media cried out about Trump using executive orders as proof he was a dictator… then Biden comes in and orders way more than Trump ever did on day one and… suddenly making executive orders was no longer the action of a dictator, imagine that.

poof it disappeared. And right when Biden became president.

I’m sure that realization was just a coincidence though.

LMAO

Moral of the story: any democrat fear mongering about how Trump is a “dictator” is merely identifying the exact behaviour they want to their candidates to do to get the policies they want in place.
Comparison of Executive Orders..
  • Donald Trump 220 January 20, 2017 – January 20, 2021
  • Joe Biden 126 As of December 8, 2023

As of December 8, 2023, President Joe Biden (D) had signed 126 executive orders, 164 presidential memoranda, 539 proclamations, and 107 notices.

NOTE: in 4 years Donald Trump signed a total of 570 proclamations from January 2017 to January 2021. Biden has signed in 3 years 539 proclamations or almost the same amount as Trump in 4 years.

Wrong.

BTW. I'm a fiscal and constitutional conservative. I don't have a team anymore since the GOP outlawed conservatism.

Now there's just RINOism. And Trumps the KING Rino.

When your choice is being eaten by a lion or dying of cancer, you pick the cancer. Not picking is stupid

Being the ruling elite in a Banana Republic like the US has become pretty much puts the rulers in the cat bird seat.

However, if your opponents take over then you are pretty much screwed.

That is why the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department is working hard to make sure they have everything in place to steal the 2024 election like they did in 2020.

When your choice is being eaten by a lion or dying of cancer, you pick the cancer. Not picking is stupid

That's the options of picking Republicans or democrats. It's stupid to choose either one. Why would you even consider choosing one of those? Because they told you too?

You got to the super market for some hamburger meat, and one package is rotten. The other is rotten with sprinkles. The obvious choice it to walk out of that store.
One freedom we have left in this country is not being forced to choose being eaten by a lion or cancer.

The election is their game and their rules. Rule #1 is they always win. Sometimes you just gotta choose NOT to play their game. Choosing a bad candidate just because he's a little less bad than the other is extreme anti American and very unpatriotic. You're helping to perpetuate the downfall of this country.

Though Trump did in fact stoke the fire, Josef Stolen poured gasoline all over it with over $5 trillion of additional money printing to fund their "infrastructure" and "inflation fighting" grifts...Why the fuck do you keep giving he and his fascist glee club a pass?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back