Democrats Are Afraid Trump Will Do To Them What They Have Done To Him

He had 4 years to take on the deep state, and did nothing but reauthorize their agencies unconstitutional BS.

When they used FISA to spy on his campaign, did he veto it and demand they removed section 702? Nope.

Trump didn't even try to counter punch Pelosi and schiff for the first impeachment.
The week after the election, Trump said he wasn't going to "lock her up."

Face it man, Trump is a weak ass RINO's with a good sales pitch. That's it.
Oh I agree! The RINOs and deep state are very very entrenched in D.C. and Trump was naive thinking that Wray, etc. could be influenced by his cooperation with existing swampers. But I don't agree he is a weak ass RINO. I personally never liked Trump's personality or a lot of his really braggadocio responses. But evidently I'm more mature than a lot of people who think an Executive has to be a warm, wonderful personality...BUT my work experience is the really asshole Executives get things done maybe to my disgust with their attitudes, etc. i.e. Trump!
But I've looked beyond that. I looked at the facts of what he's accomplished in just 4 years with many immature people in the Press and his own party who were offended by his personality and couldn't see beyond that! I also totally know the biased MSM that if you read closely the attached two articles hopefully you will be better informed that your opinions of Trump have been biased by the MSM!
The extremely biased MSM did this in the 2020 election and sad to say most voters never were aware of the donations made by ABC,CBS,NBC and other so-called news media!
Most of you that are basically ignorant of the MSM bias won't understand what I've posted.

MSM donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and 90% to Biden in 2020. In all, people identified in federal campaign finance filings as journalists, reporters, news editors or television news anchors — as well as other donors known to be working in journalism — have combined to give more than $396,000 to the presidential campaigns of Clinton and Trump, according to a Center for Public Integrity analysis.
Nearly all of that money — more than 96 percent — benefited Clinton: About 430 people who work in journalism have, through August, combined to give about $382,000 to the Democratic nominee, the Center for Public Integrity’s analysis indicates
All the while ABC,CBS,NBC gave Proof of the biased MSM that donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!

Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot.
Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 30- second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.
Used in NEGATIVE TRUMP coverage!
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20
"

Journalists Have Donated Nearly $400K to Hillary Clinton's Campaign

All the while ABC,CBS,NBC gave Proof of the biased MSM that donated
$2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!

MSMdonations.png

Though Trump did in fact stoke the fire, Josef Stolen poured gasoline all over it with over $5 trillion of additional money printing to fund their "infrastructure" and "inflation fighting" grifts...Why the fuck do you keep giving he and his fascist glee club a pass?
FACTS again regarding stoking the fire... and for those (not you..) that just hate Trump personally without seeing the good he did!
From 2020 to 2023, the cumulative net economic output of the United States will amount to about $103 trillion. Without the pandemic, the total of GDP over those four years would have been $117 trillion – nearly 14% higher in inflation-adjusted 2020 dollars, according to our analysis.
Now another FACT:
The biased MSM continued to promote the following story AGAINST Trump which directly affected voters especially voters that had voted for Trump but didn't like him and with the 2020 election they voted for Biden!
It's been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting ...
Total Google inquiries of "Trump's bleach comments" About 5,890,000
Now here is a typical totally bald face lie by the biased MSM!
Politico
Politics, Policy, Political News - POLITICO › news › 2021/04/23 ›
It's been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting ...
Now here are the exact words by Trump that the BIASED MSM used millions of time THAT were totally wrong!
So here is what Biden SAID about Trump saying to drink "Bleach"...
Biden said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—"

Trump NEVER even suggested drinking bleach!
Here are Trump's exact words again you seem to think people don't use the Internet just because YOU don't!
Where in the following did Trump EVER suggest to drink bleach?
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

But where was the word "bleach" ever used by Trump? ZERO!

So the direct link between the biased MSM this fact....
What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"

Trump's bad ideas, like ingesting bleach to fight covid-19 ...

"If I had to take a choice between saying that he was taken out of context, which I think that he was, or being sarcastic, I think I would go with the taking him out of context. But the media's always looking for that," Perino said.
"It’s one thing about the media ... I think the social media piece, like the individual people and immediately there is memes. And everybody jumps on it. That’s going to happen if you don’t have a really tight announcement. But that's also just not who he is. He was not suggesting that people drink bleach," Perino added, saying companies only issued statements in reaction to protect themselves against lawsuits.
So folks with those examples of the BIASED MSM that had 92% negative news about Trump
IS IT NO WONDER SOME OF YOU GROSSLY UNINFORMED FOLKS THAT DEPEND ON THE BIASED MSM FOR YOUR NEWS ARE SO WRONG!!!

Oh I agree! The RINOs and deep state are very very entrenched in D.C. and Trump was naive thinking that Wray, etc. could be influenced by his cooperation with existing swampers. But I don't agree he is a weak ass RINO. I personally never liked Trump's personality or a lot of his really braggadocio responses. But evidently I'm more mature than a lot of people who think an Executive has to be a warm, wonderful personality...BUT my work experience is the really asshole Executives get things done maybe to my disgust with their attitudes, etc. i.e. Trump!
But I've looked beyond that. I looked at the facts of what he's accomplished in just 4 years with many immature people in the Press and his own party who were offended by his personality and couldn't see beyond that! I also totally know the biased MSM that if you read closely the attached two articles hopefully you will be better informed that your opinions of Trump have been biased by the MSM!
The extremely biased MSM did this in the 2020 election and sad to say most voters never were aware of the donations made by ABC,CBS,NBC and other so-called news media!
Most of you that are basically ignorant of the MSM bias won't understand what I've posted.

MSM donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and 90% to Biden in 2020. In all, people identified in federal campaign finance filings as journalists, reporters, news editors or television news anchors — as well as other donors known to be working in journalism — have combined to give more than $396,000 to the presidential campaigns of Clinton and Trump, according to a Center for Public Integrity analysis.
Nearly all of that money — more than 96 percent — benefited Clinton: About 430 people who work in journalism have, through August, combined to give about $382,000 to the Democratic nominee, the Center for Public Integrity’s analysis indicates
All the while ABC,CBS,NBC gave Proof of the biased MSM that donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!

Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot.
Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 30- second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.
Used in NEGATIVE TRUMP coverage!
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20
"

All the while ABC,CBS,NBC gave Proof of the biased MSM that donated
$2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!

View attachment 870585

What do you think Trump accomplished?

What do you think Trump accomplished?
he exsposed the true mentally ill people in the country and got the uni party to show their true colors and how corrupt they really are,,

of course no new wars is a biggy,, and hes the first in decades trying to get manufacturing back on US soil,,

he exsposed the true mentally ill people in the country and got the uni party to show their true colors and how corrupt they really are,,

of course no new wars is a biggy,, and hes the first in decades trying to get manufacturing back on US soil,,

We knew that before he took office. We knew there was a deep state. We knew the government was too big. That it was unconstitutional.

He didn''t get us into any new wars? We were in plenty. And he didn't get us out of any of them.

He didn't bring jobs back because he didn't do anything about the USD value, except made it worse.

So seriously, what were Trump actual accomplishments. Not the embellished ones. The half true ones.

We knew that before he took office. We knew there was a deep state. We knew the government was too big. That it was unconstitutional.
Nearly all who knew that -like us- were considered "tin foil hatters"....But now the permanent technocratic/bureaucratic warfare/welfare (i.e "deep") state is operating out in the open and up in our faces.....The only people who can deny it now are chronic gaslighters.

Bad as Trump is on most policy, he has done a workman's job of flushing these traitors out into the open.

Lol, I never follow your links. Sites like that don't need to be encouraged.
So the Federal Reserve, the CBO, Bureau of Labor Statistics, and the Los Angeles Times should not be encouraged?
Wow. How dumb you must really be!

Carter2Trump PIR.png

Forum List

Back