Democrats Are Afraid Trump Will Do To Them What They Have Done To Him

So you read my posts, understood my answer, and just repeated the question not indicating that you grasped anything. Got it. My thoughts ...

I didnt ask a question you stupid inbred fuck,,

I said I dont want to join your death cult or the other guys death cult,,

The problem is no one wants to do the hard work of starting a 3rd party from the ground up. They want EZ mode where by some miracle a 3rd party person wins the Presidency and somehow this will magically result in a viable 3rd party.

Win your village
Win your town
Win your City
Win your County
Win your State
Get Senators and Representatives elected.
THEN go for the Presidency.

Agreed, which is why you take cancer (Republicans) over Democrats (vicious dog). Democrats are going for it now and that's not a short term solution from where we are. I said Republicans are cancer for a reason and it wasn't how great they are doing

Agreed, which is why you take cancer (Republicans) over Democrats (vicious dog). Democrats are going for it now and that's not a short term solution from where we are. I said Republicans are cancer for a reason and it wasn't how great they are doing

The old "Evil Party" vs. "Stupid Party" argument.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
and look where thats got us,, 34 trillion in debt and a constitution full of holes with a civil war about to happen,

Not saying it's great, just saying a 3rd party will never win without groundwork and decades of building a following.

Until then the Binary is the system.

The old "Evil Party" vs. "Stupid Party" argument.

That is not my argument. The problem with Republicans goes well beyond stupid. But Democrats being evil does cover that side, they are and that's their problem. Way too many Republicans lack a moral compass and the socons are basically Democrats just switching subjects of their tyranny

That is not my argument. The problem with Republicans goes well beyond stupid. But Democrats being evil does cover that side, they are and that's their problem. Way too many Republicans lack a moral compass and the socons are basically Democrats just switching subjects of their tyranny

Or just don't have your moral compass. Don't assume a lack of one just because they don't agree with you 80%-100%.

riddle me this,,

dems say I voted for a repube when I vote 3rd party and then repubes say I voted for the dem when I vote 3rd party,,

which is it??

If all the 3rd party candidate does is siphon off enough votes to get the candidate least like said 3rd party candidate elected, then even if you didn't vote for the guy that won, you allowed them to win.

Or just don't have your moral compass. Don't assume a lack of one just because they don't agree with you 80%-100%.

I was obviously describing them in general. There may even be a moral Democrat somewhere we just haven't met yet

If all the 3rd party candidate does is siphon off enough votes to get the candidate least like said 3rd party candidate elected, then even if you didn't vote for the guy that won, you allowed them to win.
so you want to insult me to get me to vote the way you want me too,,

what if I dont like eitherone equally??

you sure sound like youre in a cult,,

Forum List

Back