Democrats Are Afraid Trump Will Do To Them What They Have Done To Him

I was obviously describing them in general. There may even be a moral Democrat somewhere we just haven't met yet

Morality, while to me is not relative, can evolve or differ in certain ways.

Abortion is a perfect example,and depends on if you see a fetus as a unique life worthy of protection, or not.

so you want to insult me to get me to vote the way you want me too,,

what if I dont like eitherone equally??

you sure sound like youre in a cult,,

How is explaining how things work insulting you?

It's the process, not a judgement on your view of the process. Only that you seem to want to ignore the process.

How is explaining how things work insulting you?

It's the process, not a judgement on your view of the process. Only that you seem to want to ignore the process.
thats not how things work,,

thats how cultist insult people that choose to think for themselves to vote for their guy,,

this isnt my foirst time in your rodeo,, been hearing the same shit for decades,,

thats not how things work,,

thats how cultist insult people that choose to think for themselves to vote for their guy,,

this isnt my foirst time in your rodeo,, been hearing the same shit for decades,,

And yet you refuse to see the evidence of me and others being correct about the process as it currently works.

Trying to create a 3rd party president is like trying to walk on air between two buildings 500 feet apart from each other.

You can pretend all day that you can do it, but you better have a parachute on if you actually try it.

so you want to insult me to get me to vote the way you want me too,,

what if I dont like eitherone equally??

you sure sound like youre in a cult,,

You're like American Jews voting Democrat for your own death. Isn't it funny how the loudest screamers like you have the least moral clarity behind it

And yet you refuse to see the evidence of me and others being correct about the process as it currently works.

Trying to create a 3rd party president is like trying to walk on air between two buildings 500 feet apart from each other.

You can pretend all day that you can do it, but you better have a parachute on if you actually try it.
again with the insults,,

sorry but I can think for myself,,

You're like American Jews voting Democrat for your own death. Isn't it funny how the loudest screamers like you have the least moral clarity behind it
insulting me wont help your cause,, in fact it proves youre no different than those you claim to oppose,,

Morality, while to me is not relative, can evolve or differ in certain ways.

Abortion is a perfect example,and depends on if you see a fetus as a unique life worthy of protection, or not.

The threat to our freedom is so far beyond legal abortion being legal or not is incredible. Tell residents of the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany that's what you're worried about more than your freedom and see how that goes

The threat to our freedom is so far beyond legal abortion being legal or not is incredible. Tell residents of the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany that's what you're worried about more than your freedom and see how that goes
some of us are capable of focusing on more than one issue at a time,,

implying I am uncapable of thinking for myself and demanding I vote the way you say I should,,,

if you ask me thats not a very good way of getting me on your side,,

What I am saying is you are wrong about how you think the current process works.

Not why you vote, not why you think it works differently, just that it doesn't work the way you think it does.

If that's "insulting" to you, here's a real insult, grow some fucking balls.

I'm just using Abortion as an example of differing morals.

It's the only issue where most people on the right are in favor of more government control than less.

What I am saying is you are wrong about how you think the current process works.

Not why you vote, not why you think it works differently, just that it doesn't work the way you think it does.

If that's "insulting" to you, here's a real insult, grow some fucking balls.
the current process is you vote for who you want for office and not vote for ones you dont,,

the insulting part is you claiming I cant think for myself and make that decision and should only vote for your guy or its my fault the other guy won,,

some of us are capable of focusing on more than one issue at a time,,

Or in your case ignoring more than one point at a time. But thanks for explaining, I didn't realize your lack of response on multiple issues at once meant you were multitasking

Forum List

Back