Democrats Are Afraid Trump Will Do To Them What They Have Done To Him

what point of yours did I not address??

You can go back to the start of our discussion and address the points I made and I'll join in, but asking me to just repeat it I have no interest in. But as a compromise I will help.

What did I say the differences between the parties was? You think I said I like one and not the other, don't you?

You can go back to the start of our discussion and address the points I made and I'll join in, but asking me to just repeat it I have no interest in. But as a compromise I will help.

What did I say the differences between the parties was? You think I said I like one and not the other, don't you?
no I didnt,,

I'm just using Abortion as an example of differing morals.

It's the only issue where most people on the right are in favor of more government control than less.

Democrats are trying to force us to stop opposing them like they forced us to take the covid vaccine they opposed before they supported. When you're in a bunker in France, Germans supporting abortion is not your first rational concern

the current process is you vote for who you want for office and not vote for ones you dont,,

the insulting part is you claiming I cant think for myself and make that decision and should only vote for your guy or its my fault the other guy won,,

That's on you. What I am telling you is that with the current system any 3rd party candidate that gets enough votes not to win, but enough to allow the person you least like to win is detrimental to your own views and desires.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Democrats are trying to force us to stop opposing them like they forced us to take the covid vaccine they opposed before they supported. When you're in a bunker in France, Germans supporting abortion is not your first rational concern

I don't go that far, but what Dems want across the board sucks totally.

What even RINO's want sucks only marginally.

You said you were against insults. Another lie outed, LOL.

You have to address a point and stop whining there girlfriend
where did I say I was against insults??

what I said is insults arent the way you get someone on your side,,

what point would you like me to address??

That's on you. What I am telling you is that with the current system any 3rd party candidate that gets enough votes not to win, but enough to allow the person you least like to win is detrimental to your own views and desires.
what if I dont like either dem and repube equally??

I don't go that far, but what Dems want across the board sucks totally.

What even RINO's want sucks only marginally.

I realize it's hard to believe, but not recognizing what the Democrat party is doing to us because you don't want to believe it is going to be our demise

Then just realize who you vote for has 1) no chance of winning and 2) will probably just play spoiler and get the person you least like elected.
do you realize the argument youve been making is almost word for word the same as the dems I have had this same discussion with??

you should read the book "how to make friends and influence people",,

cause how youre doing it isnt working,,

I realize it's hard to believe, but not recognizing what the Democrat party is doing to us because you don't want to believe it is going to be our demise

Making them out to be worse than they are just makes people sound crazy.

They are Statists, moral relativists, Marxists, and control freaks.

do you realize the argument youve been making is almost word for word the same as the dems I have had this same discussion with??

you should read the book "how to make friends and influence people",,

cause how youre doing it isnt working,,

It's because even those nimrods know how the system works currently.

I have enough friends, poindexter.

It's because even those nimrods know how the system works currently.

I have enough friends, poindexter.
do ypou have a link that shows the current system requires I vote for a dem or repube??

cause last I heard the system is a person votes for who they want and not for who they dont want,,

my reference to the book wasnt about making friends,, it was to the other thing its about,,

do ypou have a link that shows the current system requires I vote for a dem or repube??

cause last I heard the system is a person votes for who they want and not for who they dont want,,

my reference to the book wasnt about making friends,, it was to the other thing its about,,

It doesn't require anything. What I am saying it is biased towards a two party system, and any 3rd party that siphons votes from the similar side only leads to the less similar side having an advantage. It's simple mathematics.

It's not about what you WANT, it's about how the thing works.

Forum List

Back