Democrats Are For Vote Suppression

Democrats are trying every trick in the book to stop the No Labels Party (Joe Manchin), Cornell West, and RFK Jr. from being in the race for president. They are trying to suppress votes in order to win. But, I thought they were against vote suppression? Apparently they have changed their minds and are now for it.
Getting back on topic, voter suppression by the Democrats will be crucial for them in 2024, as they have no compelling candidate unless MObama runs.

Ruthlessly suppressing ANY 3rd party that might harm them in the half dozen crucial swing states will be their #1 operating plan.

They did in in 2020, and it's the main reason Biden's in the White House now.

That's ballot suppression not voter suppression. It's still unseemly and I think in this case short sighted. Joe Manchin and the No Labels Party will win more non MAGA establishment Republican votes than they will Democrat votes, but that's another matter entirely. Ballot suppression still isn't voter suppression. As a voter you can write in whoever you want for President.
LOL. I'll make a note of that. You're for ballot suppression. Good to know.

LOL. I'll make a note of that. You're for ballot suppression. Good to know.
Yeah - it's a distinction without a difference, as ballot suppression IS voter suppression.

Write-in ballots aren't counted as actual votes in many states; the system is so massively rigged to favor the two major criminal gangs it's almost surreal.

Yeah - it's a distinction without a difference, as ballot suppression IS voter suppression.

Write-in ballots aren't counted as actual votes in many states; the system is so massively rigged to favor the two major criminal gangs it's almost surreal.
No, voter suppression is voter suppression. If anything this is candidate suppression.

I really don't know why you post here if you don't know basic facts about politics.

I really don't know why you post here if you don't ever post a single fact that you can support.

You truly take the "opinion" part of this opinion forum to heart.

You make shit up and call it a fact.

Forum List

Back