Democrats Are For Vote Suppression

Good, you read/watch the news. It should be easy to point me to a source where they present evidence of voter suppression.
Most of you're cohorts are even admitting it. They just call it ballot suppression and candidate suppression, claiming those are not really vote suppression.

Democrats are for whatever thy think will allow them to gain/retain as much political power as possible.
Arguing today the exact opposite of what they argued yesterday? Yup.
Lying, cheating, stealing? Yup.
Preying on the emotions of the ignorant? Yup. Every day.

The ends, they believe, justify the means.

Democrats are trying every trick in the book to stop the No Labels Party (Joe Manchin), Cornell West, and RFK Jr. from being in the race for president. They are trying to suppress votes in order to win. But, I thought they were against vote suppression? Apparently they have changed their minds and are now for it.
“Democrats Are For Vote Suppression”

That’s clearly a lie.

Democrats have long supported protecting the right to vote and ensuring citizens eligible to vote are able to do so.

Democrats have also advocated for voting by mail, early voting, and increasing voting venues.

I would have been just as easy to cut and paste evidence as it was to type your reply. I'm beginning to think you don't have any.

Well, I'm not your little google monkey. You just go ahead and believe what you wish to believe. I don't care what you believe.

You are obviously combative and not to be dealt with in good faith.

You haven't proven anything you idiot. You have presented no facts. 😄
So, you're saying that the dems aren't trying to squash RFK Jr?

You're saying that they are not actively working against Manchin and No Labels?

You're saying that they are not actively working against Cornell West?

Democrats are trying every trick in the book to stop the No Labels Party (Joe Manchin), Cornell West, and RFK Jr. from being in the race for president. They are trying to suppress votes in order to win. But, I thought they were against vote suppression? Apparently they have changed their minds and are now for it.
What are the Dems doing to stop that blue dog POS?

Maybe they fear the No Labels Party will split the moderate and liberal votes and another GOP President will be elected by a minority of Americans? Just the opposite of voter suppression.

Maybe they fear the No Labels Party will split the moderate and liberal votes and another GOP President will be elected by a minority of Americans? Just the opposite of voter suppression.
LOL. That's hilarious. So, you're saying it is ok to suppress votes so that there won't be vote suppression? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

Forum List

Back