Democrats are harrassing Trump with civil lawsuits and criminal actions. Will this thwarting of democracy work?

You just confirmed you are against fair and honest elections. Trump has never been convicted or even charged with insurrection. You just want a one party system with a Democrat as dictator.
He is not eligible and never should be, after he aided and abetted the enemy against the constitution on 1/6... as president, while the Capitol was being attacked and the capitol and metro police were beat up by his minion, and trump sat on his hands and did nothing at all to stop his minions trying to get to Pence and Congress critters, for 3 HOURS AND 7 MINUTES, is the disqualifyer...imo. Not what states are trying to do now....he already disqualified himself, 3 years ago...by that aiding the attackers action. Period, full stop.

That does not mean if the Supreme court can find a way to standardize each state's right to run their own elections, with disqualifing for a rebellion or insurrection, I won't accept the Supreme court's decision... I will accept a way to standardize the disqualification for all states, if the S.C.can do it, within the realm of the constitution.

He is not eligible and never should be, after he aided and abetted the enemy against the constitution on 1/6... as president, while the Capitol was being attacked and the capitol and metro police were beat up by his minion, and trump sat on his hands and did nothing at all to stop his minions trying to get to Pence and Congress critters, for 3 HOURS AND 7 MINUTES, is the disqualifyer...imo. Not what states are trying to do now....he already disqualified himself, 3 years ago...by that aiding the attackers action. Period, full stop.

That does not mean if the Supreme court can find a way to standardize each state's right to run their own elections, with disqualifing for a rebellion or insurrection, I won't accept the Supreme court's decision... I will accept a way to standardize the disqualification for all states, if the S.C.can do it, within the realm of the constitution.
Just more nonsense from you.

And the RAGE is for what

So?

Mail in ballots are LEGAL votes. And you are damn right that he lost by 8 million votes and by an electoral bashing of 306 to 232.

You want to steal the election from Democrats, who legally voted the way they were told was legal by authorities and the courts.
Mail in ballots historically are full of cheating. Mail in should be only if out of town or special circimstances. Not to mention voter rolls should be renewed regularily. A lot of states have to be sued to do that.

Has he been convicted?? Indictments dont mean guilty.

As I said Fraud...12 cases in history...Trump isnt one of those 12.

Same as the BS Impeachments. Aquited twice.

The process itself is the attack designed to force endless courts at large expense while those attacking use tax payers money for the attack.

Your party is Pathetic and yes the DNC is your party.
Sexual Abuse and Fraud.

I doubt it. Trump has already proven many times he can't be taken down by the Democrats.

Democrats never think about tomorrow. The Democrats are actually arguing they have the right to rig the election because Trump falsely accused them of rigging the election. Um ... so that proves him wrong? No .... And what happens tomorrow if it works? Oh yeah, Republicans willl accept those election results. One candidate Soviet style.

It would finally convince those who didn't want to see it. This is a tomorrow no one wants except AOC. DC will be shut down for real, not the fake shutdowns of the past where Democrats had a tantrum for more money

Democrats never think about tomorrow. The Democrats are actually arguing they have the right to rig the election because Trump falsely accused them of rigging the election. And what happens tomorrow if it works? Oh yeah, Republicans willl accept those election results. One candidate Soviet style.

It would finally convince those who didn't want to see it. This is a tomorrow no one wants except AOC. DC will be shut down for real, not the fake shutdowns of the past where Democrats had a tantrum for more money
How many felons have you been married to?

Forum List

Back